Masallah

masallah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-410150/Schoolgirl-arrested-refusing-study-non-English-pupils.html

no racism in schools

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-410150/Schoolgirl-arrested-refusing-study-non-English-pupils.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

study group. kids don't speak english. how study?

Looking back at the number of times I butted heads with my teachers... damn I'm lucky i wasn't born in a shitty country like UK.

>arrested for racism
HAHAHAHHAA

Jesus what a shitty authoritarian country. I'm starting to think it's a good thing "Asians" are immigrating in the U.K. Maybe Big Daddy can whip those "Asians" into good shape and have them be useful for once.

>Asian students
kek

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-410150/Schoolgirl-arrested-refusing-study-non-English-pupils.html

>October 13, 2006

Jesus mate, thats ancient history... i was a freshman in college when this shit went down

>ARRESTED
>FOR FUCKING RACISM

indeed, we became even more powerful
top kek

kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

She was right.
Fuck those Japanese dudes for not learning the language first. What the fuck was she supposed to do?

((()))
>2006
schlomo got bored with slide threads so he created demoralization threads

now britain is more muslim friendly

standard.co.uk/news/crime/girl-15-raped-twice-in-one-night-by-separate-attackers-in-birmingham-one-of-whom-she-flagged-down-a3597966.html

Girl arrested for pointing out rapers identity as "Pakistani" and not "Asian youths".

Asian...they won't even call them Middle Eastern anymore.
Total language shift.

I shit on Sweden and Germany a lot but I think UK is the most cucked country in Europe. Cuck island.

Holy fuck that's insane

>2006
I wonder what became of her

And I imagine most parents didn't imminently pull the kid from that school

>tolerance is voluntary! Nobody forces you hehe

>> OK I don't want it.

>Into jail you go

is that comic sans, in a letter home to parents?

I don't think I'd mind letting my children learn about other religions in the way they described (looling at religious artefacts, similar to those displayed in a museum) But that threat was outrageous and I would be speaking to the principal and maybe pulling my kids from that school.

>Girl arrested for pointing out rapers identity as "Pakistani" and not "Asian youths".

same case?

We need to save the UK. Everyone kill one muslims and we will all be safe

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

britbongs call the assorted indians "asian"

paki, indian, bangla = asian
korean, viet, thai = "oriental"

Not really sure why

does Europe even deserve to exist at this point?

>Arrested for racism

I say this every time.... You fucking eurocucks never cease to amaze me. Just when I think it can't get any worse, there's always more.... How did you let this happen?

Chicken masallah brother

no, at least not according to europeans