The T in LGBT is homophobic

Equating transsexuals to homosexuals basically says that mental illness is the same thing as being gay. Trannies have no business using the homosexual community to push their agenda in my humble opinion, since gender disphoria is an illness while homosexuality is not. What do you think /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf
christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm
nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530
youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U
youtube.com/watch?v=FDa-3VkLDMw&t=38s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agreed.

>mental illness is the same thing as being gay

Let us ponder on this a while...

Well gayness is a mental illness too but the psychologists were bullied by homofacist activists to drop the label in the 70s.

no it's not the lg community decided to include the b&t community.

I don't care

When did that happen by the way?

take it from someone who only ever managed to have sex with a cute crossdressing 19yo boy
- being gay is tantamount to being mentally ill

Most gays and lesbians don't like bisexuals and transgenders.

so i guess this is final confirmation that traps are indeed gay

Homosexuality is also a mental illness.

Why though?
I can understand why they could dislike Trans, but why bi?

Too many questions here:
Why "only managed"?

Never thought about it this way to be honest. What would you describe are your symptoms (other than the deviance) to qualify homosexuality as a mental illness?

You'd be shocked about how up in arms some trannies are about being gay these days. Denial and self image are a powerful thing. Not to mention people spend way too much time caring about everyone else thinks about them to their own detriment. Get what they deserve I say, if you can't deal with the "embarrassment" of doing gay shit than you deserve all the repressed feelings you have and the problems that come with it.

Orientation is like the difference in taste, or acquired flavors. Some people have very particular or even acquired tastes. This is why I have little issue with it beyond rainbow dicked fag parades wrapping themselves in it like a culture.

But transsexuals? Yeah, nah. That's just mutilating yourself to create a faux illusion of being something you're not, it's morbid.

Because they believe making out with someone of the same sex for attention or handing hands for attention will earn them trendy points. Being "bi" is solely a choice (usually to piss of daddy)--being gay is not as a general rule.

>Why "only managed"?
i was a virgin until i met a cute crossdresser boy, they're the only ones who would want anything to do with someone like me
idk i have some kind of personality disorder or autism or something and so do most faggots and trannies I've encountered
my symptoms are being a retarded autist and barely qualifying as a real person

Its more that most of them are gay guys who go to great lengths to avoid saying they are gay. Wearing makeup and taking certain drugs supposedly makes them "straight" trans women.

We are built to biologically reproduce if your mind does not allow you to be attracted to the opposite sex to reproduce then you have a mental ailment, deficiency, or damage.

They all have mental issues or biological abnormalities just different ones. Either way they're broken, the same as liberals.

Also, white liberals forced the T on the LGB community. A lot of the LGB community hate trans people.

But if it isn't harming anyone why is it a defect? Defects cause harm to the people who have them. Your statement is based on theoretical concerns of family. Gays can adopt or hire surrogates if they want kids, and 20% of us do anyways. Straight people who don't have kids don't experience more unhappiness in life.

chaladze.com/files/publications/Chaladze2016ASB.pdf

christiantoday.com/article/research.points.to.genetic.element.in.homosexuality/35856.htm

nature.com/news/epigenetic-tags-linked-to-homosexuality-in-men-1.18530

Really had less to do with activist and more to do with infiltration. Funny being an oppressed minority but you can hide in plain sight.

Finally that man gets his 2 scoops.

White liberals are the problem. They use their virtue signalling to keep minorities under control. Even Malcolm X and other old school blacks knew this, and also knew that we choose to be around people like us and our own cultures.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfp0_vIn2U

youtube.com/watch?v=FDa-3VkLDMw&t=38s

That's like being part of some fetish forum that likes feet, diapers, scat and pedo shit and then when people who are into bestiality try to join you go ''woah woah woah, too far man, too far, we are not like these sick freaks!''

>another d&c thread
sign