TRUMP IMPEACHMENT GENERAL /ITG/

SIGN PETITION HERE: impeachdonaldtrumpnow.org

NEWS
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-impeach-donald-trump-20170725-story.html
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/27/trump_impeachment_chances_pending.html
washingtonexaminer.com/impeach-trump-no-44-41/article/2630016

TRUMP IMPEACHMENT PROGRESS
thehill.com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump
trumpimpeachmentcountdownclock.com/
donaldjtrump.com/

GALLUP APPROVAL:
gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx
Impeachment Gambling Odds:
paddypower.com/bet/politics/other-politics/donald-trump?ev_oc_grp_ids=2944322

PRESIDENTIAL SCANDAL/IMPEACHMENT HISTORY
>Clinton
famous-trials.com/clinton/881-chronology
>Nixon
watergate.info/chronology
>Johnson
impeach-andrewjohnson.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

slate
archive.is/n4Kjy
thehill
archive.is/wEctX
youtube.com/watch?v=7MgOsNM-V4o
youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-wants-go/
youtube.com/watch?v=WZLDNUWFLas
youtube.com/watch?v=JjtwPdwuV1E
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-10/don-t-freak-out-about-trump-s-china-patents
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I ran it through archive
>slate com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/07/27/trump_impeachment_chances_pending.html
archive.is/n4Kjy
>thehill com/homenews/house/341677-house-dem-files-article-of-impeachment-against-trump
archive.is/wEctX

Why should they impeach Trump?

fuck off nigger

Fuck off leftypol

Trump's impeachment will only happen after he fires Mueller.

The fire hasn't started yet. Soon.

>From the moment he assumed the office, President Donald Trump has been in direct violation of the US Constitution.
HOW HOW HOW
TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME

Trump for prison 2020 shits need to come out already.

What is the argument being used to impeach Trump?

LMAO

Sage in all fields buckos.

kys OP you commie scum

>What is the argument being used to impeach Trump?

War crimes
Using his business to enrich himself
Foreign connections overseas
Russiagate
And a shit load of other stuff.

So Hillary's crimes?

KILL
YOUR
SELF
FAGGOT
SHILL

TIL you can impeach a president by petition

literally fuck off

Only one way to deal with the left!

Good replies

>russiagate
>War crimes?
First one is near proven fake. Only bots still believe in it, or paid shills. When the fuck did he commit war crimes? Oh no a business man has connections to people in other countries ohhh nooo WE ARE ALL FUCKED. Sit down kid

you're on a board called politically incorrect making a mainstream statement

>The shill went too far in trying to get people to follow his trend and now is being attacked from all sides
>CIAnigger realizes all the support he had was from other shills
Top fucking kek

>those sauces...

sage
ooooo this is some good salt.

When is Mueller going to present the case?

Signed, thanks

> /thread
kek leaf bro

>First one is near proven fake.

Get out of the fox bubble. Talk to real people.

>When the fuck did he commit war crimes?

Civilian deaths in drone strikes higher under Trump than Obama
Well over 2,000 civilians killed in first six months under Trump
Yemen raid killing like 80 people
Supporting fascist regimes like Saudi Arabia and Egypt

>War crimes
What war crimes? Please elaborate
>Using his business to enrich himself
What specific example can you provide?
>Foreign connections overseas
He probably has tons of foreign connections. Most people in Washington D.C. do. That isn't a crime.
>Russiagate
You haven't been keeping up have you? The entire Russiagate narrative has collapsed and it backfired on the DNC.
>And a shit load of other stuff.
Please provide one proof

Gross incopetence
Collusion with the Russians.
Putting his own interests ahead of the US public.

Y'know, the stuff they wanted to impeach Obama for.

Not going to happen. You can screen.

Also check the numbers

I agree with this. We need Pence to be in charge. He'll set this country straight.

See>What specific example can you provide?
Using government paid trips to go to Trump hotels is just one of many many things. Having Trump patents approved in China after the election is another.

>He probably has tons of foreign connections. Most people in Washington D.C. do. That isn't a crime.

It is a crime. Emoluments clause

>You haven't been keeping up have you? The entire Russiagate narrative has collapsed and it backfired on the DNC.

Fox news watching lunatic detected. Guess Don Jr. never went to that meeting right?

Inpeach forty figh

>And a shit load of other stuff
Wow, I guess he should be hanged! Who needs proof???

He didn't put his business into a blind trust, he's literally enriching himself and his family and his followers are so stupid they just ok with it.

They are also ok with Jared and Ivanka being in the white house.

Get out of the CNN bubble. Talk to real people. Even CNN thinks the Russia bullshit is fake, they said it themselves nerd.

8 more years ahead you silly faggot

You lost. Get over it

>Wow, I guess he should be hanged! Who needs proof?

You like how I cited all this proof

c

>8 more years

Of you losing. Obamacare is here.

>Gross incopetence

Pottery

o

m

kys
>in all fields

youtube.com/watch?v=7MgOsNM-V4o

Go outside. Stop watching Fox News. Talk to real people.

Shareblue watch out your mom is gonna be raped tonight

We dont forget or forgive

^^

I can't tell if liberals actually browse this site because shills like this are so fucking stupid it seems ironic

Go outside. Stop watching CNN. Talk to real people.

Jokes on you nigger I support single payer

Glorious 8 year Trumpenreich and all you can do is cry about it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>I support single payer

And you voted for Trump, someone who opposes it.

>>You haven't been keeping up have you? The entire Russiagate narrative has collapsed and it backfired on the DNC.
>Fox news watching lunatic detected. Guess Don Jr. never went to that meeting right?
And there it is... Proof that you are stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=qUQUTPAS8b0

>Go talk to real people.
what the fuck. Go out and talk to a random person and there gonna be experts on Russia? How niggerish can you get? Congrats on your 0.45$ that you got from your comment, fag. Even the moderate dems are tired of Russia and don't believe it anymore. Those are "real' people, or since they don't believe what you want, do you say they are fake? Give me proof on those Drone strikes fag. Also, they're just a bunch of shitskins in that country. We are putting them out of their misery.

>mfw waited for this moment my whole life

i

Trump even said Hillary supported single payer as an insult.

>Donald Trump wrongly says Hillary Clinton 'wants to go to a single-payer plan' for health care

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/09/donald-trump/donald-trump-wrongly-says-hillary-clinton-wants-go/

e

You win some you lose some. It's called compromise, something retarded niggers like you don't understand

SA-...Wait, gambling odds? Oh, I get it.

We don't want him to be impeached. We want him to show how terrible the party is for 3 more years. He is a golden goose for Democrats. Let him keep laying golden eggs.

Jesus, this level of asshurt

Democrats are disappointing in 2017. They haven't done much and we are already near 2018. I know for a fact that Trump hates those cuckservatives in the GOP more than the Democrats. So I know that I have to vote for the Republicans Lion in 2018 because they have my interests at heart.

>Go out and talk to a random person and there gonna be experts on Russia?

Ok are you an expert on Russia like Matt Taibbi? You say in Russia for like two decades reporting on what's going on there? If not your opinion is mute.

See

Russian narrative is tenuous at best, and a political tool of manipulation at worst. Fuck off. I am tired of arguing the same point over and over. If you wish to be brainwashed by the intelligence agencies and MSM, that is your business.

>Emoluments Clause

That bans American politicians getting gifts and rewards from other countries, you faggot. Not having connections you stupid cunt.

>That bans American politicians getting gifts and rewards from other countries, you faggot.

Trump wasn't given patents by China for dropping all anti-China positions?

Hey wanna know something? You don't have to agree with everything Trump says or everything the Republican party believes

Crazy, I know

like I said in another thread
>republicans no longer have a use for him
>they're eager to have someone like pence take over

Money laundering for sanctioned russian oligarchs and human trafficking of underage girls.

He has meetings with foreign leaders in his hotels.

His foreign policy is 100% influenced by his companies.

>Hey wanna know something? You don't have to agree with everything Trump says or everything the Republican party believes
>Crazy, I know
I why even Republican?

I wanted Trump to win just so i could see threads like these.

Fucking lulz. You need to be 18 to post here (or are you a nigger? Because your lack of education is explainable in only a few ways--under 18, nigger, or neurologically compromised?)

KEK

I just say no to that impeachment. Let Trump be president. Even if we have the ban on trans people from serving in military, I've heard from some officers that transgenders are less prepared for war and get lighter training, which doesn't make them real marines, like those traditional ones. It's not a bad decision, it's a good decision.
>Lower self-esteem;
>Weaker in general;
>Less morale
youtube.com/watch?v=WZLDNUWFLas
youtube.com/watch?v=JjtwPdwuV1E

When the shit finally goes down it will be the stuff of legends.

IMPREACH TRONGVALD BLUUUUUUUUUUUMPF

Libfag, go back to Canada

You seriously don't want to go dawn this path.

So you are saying he is a sleazy politician. Everybody knows that. The difference is he is a sleazy politician hated by the creepier sleazy politicians.

that """"info"""" graphic is cherry-picked and straw-manned as fuck

you faggots would nothing but keep whining and crying on Sup Forums you pencil neck betas virigans

>Turkey
>Saudi Arabia
Gee almost like those are US allies, retard. As for Egypt, the military junta ( which Obama condemned for overthrowing a democratically elected terrorist ) has been tearing the jihadis to shreds.

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-03-10/don-t-freak-out-about-trump-s-china-patents

Your favorite news sources are pretty fine with it?

>
I swear to jesus she stupid as hell.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
The shills are posting again

FUCK OFF LIB FAGGOT!!!!!!

Global warming alarmist here, I really want to slap that stupid bitch around. Cunt be making us look bad.

Turkey and Saudi are both our allies in the middle east you fuck. Yeah, lets fuck with the most powerful allies that we have in the middle east, you cuck.

Wasn't that a fucking CNN travel guy? What the fuck does he know?