Is this blonde welcome in your white ethnostate?

is this blonde welcome in your white ethnostate?

I'll take her if you won't Goyim.

She is a rare albino black. See lips and snout.

tits or gtfo

I could detect that nigger from a mile away.

white nigger

no thanks

Actually disgusting, it's amazing how the dark shade of normal niggers hides how ugly they actually look.

Go right ahead. I think there is another vacancy in your slave brothels in Tel Aviv.

Look like a bleached poo. Ugly facial features

To be honest, its pretty damn rare to see a nigger with an eye colour other than shit

Looks white to me.

It's an Albino Nigger

Kinda looks like an Olsen twin.

she's not an albino btw

She's totally aryan, just look at the little colors in her hair and eyes.

So what is it? a quadroon?

If she is willing to die for The Kalmar Union and all of offspring are considered unblooded until their foreign genes are diluted to less than 1%.

This way we can keep our genes without being at risk for a genetic bottleneck.

Nirgo lips, Nose... no. But she can be a side bitch to be passed around.

Obvious mulatto freak.

Clearly a negro

Oh moishe
your endless threads about skin colour

are you doing it for the (((cause)))
or just for the shekels

Yeah, thats a rare nigger, almost passes for a Caucasoid, but the skull shape is a dead giveaway.

she's from rural austria (i doubt there's a lot of mixing there), so probably just baltic, i've seen two like her

is she Neanderthal

Have you guys ever seen a mixed negro? We are the global home for them here in the states, she's not negro. She's basically just presenting different more ancient genetic features

She looks pretty Slavic or Baltid to me.

That baby is an Albino Bantu Sub-Saharan, nothing white about that child. The entire structure of her face is blatantly African.

Jaw too pronounced, brow not pronounced enough, but she certainly has Neanderthal admixture, as do most people besides sub-Saharan Africans and some isolate islanders.

Huh... That's probably true.

nigg lips

She could at least try to look pretty.

No

Here's a dutch model

She may look like a slav but the nose gives it away