Why would God allow this in his own temple?

Why would God allow this in his own temple?

Why would lincoln allow them to stay in his own country?

To remind us of the savagery of non believers.

Because a dumbass redneck shot him before he had the chance to send them back to Africa.

>Why would God not intervene in a physical breakage of random shit that he certainly finds nothing in, because, again, it's physical shit?
People that ask why Gods don't intervene seriously must be such a waste of skin that they seriously can't hypothesize why a potentially omnipotent being even cares about objects being destroyed.
Anyway sage kys

>god doesnt care about such small things!
>please stop masturbating youre making baby jesus cry

God has left this planet long ago

He Didn't, the church did.

Maybe God is calling to those kids. What if this leads to them going back to that church for some reason?

At the end of it all you surely can ask why God did or did not do something. If you have no idea what is going to happen though, or what might happen from events of which you have no knowledge of, you should try to be less of an obtuse faggot.

You and I do not know all ends. Shit is complicated and you are foolishly oversimplifying everything. How old are you, OP?

He has some sick sense of humor. I mean we are talking about the guy who gives little kids cancer even when its parents are good christians.

>It's a "Christians have to make up excuses as to why their god doesn't actually do anything and suspiciously acts like a fictional character" episode

>a dumbass redneck shot him
you can't be here and be this bluepilled

I doubt that people who punch random women in the fact for fun will go to the church to pray.

Because God isn't real.

its called a plot device OP. you see the attack gets the tard in the vid to go to the hospital. their blood work the hospital does to increase the price of the visit regardless of why you went to the fucking hospital shows that tard has a type of blood related cancer that wont be cured.

the tard dies and leaves behind a family who fights over a car (they rented a apartment). and thats just the season 5293 opening scene

Fuck Pr*testants

The devil is stronger

but also niggers

>god works in mysterious ways
Like saving this bitch's life when a bunch of nogs would ordinarily have cut her up on principle.

You would be surprised. In spite of our decaying society and it's shallowness, guilt still tugs at a human heart. Modern thinking has not dehumanized us to that extent.

Do I wanna watch this clip and be put into a bad mood for the rest of the day?

>Who was free will?

implying they arent in prison by now

For the same reason Dylan Roof was allowed to kill those niggers in their "church". Free Will.

Jesus snapped when he found animals in his temple
Matthew 21:12-17 - Jesus entered the Temple and began to drive out all the people buying and selling animals for sacrifice. He knocked over the tables of the money changers and the chairs of those selling doves. 13 He said to them, “The Scriptures declare, ‘My Temple will be called a house of prayer,’ but you have turned it into a den of thieves!”

So we can get redpilled and live nigger free lives. Every day that passes by I don't see a nigger I feel a little happier.

For the same reason he let the serpent into the Garden. He's testing us, user.