Please tell me again how safe Poland is?

Most people on Sup Forums seem to have this view of Poland being a white paradise, and how therefore it's 1st world and civilized. Then people bring up bullshit statistics like "but-but look at Poland's homicide rate!" but they don't realize that it's fake.

What they don't know is that violence in Poland is very common. Not only between Poles but also gypsies, Ukrainians etc. This video gives you a better example. A group of Poles picking on a kid. This is also quite common. These are SLAVS, regardless of whether it's fucking Russia or Poland. These people have the same mentality. That's why they cause so much trouble in the UK etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Wtz-w6ACg8

Muh savior of the white race.

There's a lot of theft in Poland but very very little violent crime like assaults.

Dude have you watched the video?

Difference is no one died and when police came the perpetrators didn't pull a gun and get shot cause "fuck tha polic n shiet mayne."

Yeah 'cuz they can't have em.

sage

Fuck off.

Im muslim living in Warsaw for 11 years and noone have beaten me up. But as much as Warsaw is safe The other smaller cities I dont think so.

Where are you from?

>it's hard to get guns in slav country

yeah okay guy.

>but muh anecdote

nice larping

>bydło being bydło

So what? At least they did it for money, unlike like in Germany or in the UK where muslims make acid attacks

Sure shill, how much is mr. Netanyahu paying you today?

>Implying niggers need guns to chimpout

Not really, Paris, Rome and London are much worse when it comes to theft.

Shithole lads

>guy walks up to bydło
>doesn't stay on his guard at all times
3 stereotypical slavs asked me for a cigarette today and while I assumed best of them, I stayed on my guard.

This guy was just a fat cuck.

White Paradise means devoid of Nigros, Mooslims and Jews.

Every man should have a gun

>Most people on Sup Forums seem to have this view of Poland being a white paradise
Only americans and their legendary knowledge believe that.

that could've ended a lot worse

Two niggers walked up to me today in the street. They kept speaking frantically in French. I have no idea what the fuck they wanted but I got out of there as fast as I could.

as soon as I started watching I thought its gore video

>Polish=slav=Russian bastard
That's all you need to know, don't get into that bullshit, they all slav monkey!

They were just trying to chitchat and be nice to you

whoa one video and that's your proof???????????? lmfao

>Then people bring up bullshit statistics like "but-but look at Poland's homicide rate!" but they don't realize that it's fake.
>but they don't realize that it's fake.
eh?

>tfw your gf used to live 12 mile from you and you had no car
>tfw you always used to leave her house late and the train was always packed with complete reprobates
>tfw walking the streets home was even worse
>tfw used to walk the tracks instead
>tfw never had any issues except one night when I bumped into a gang of winos hanging around on them

Honestly, train tracks aren't that bad as long as you stay alert and don't act like a retard. If you're used to them they're also really handy if you get chased. People seem to think a train will suddenly appear without warning or they'll suddenly be electrocuted so they won't follow.

Want more dude?

A bunch of Soviet liberators that live a post-commie shithole nothing more nothing less.

kurva