Well pol, here are those "Asian men" that raped that poor UK 15 yo kid. Here's an article on the story

Well pol, here are those "Asian men" that raped that poor UK 15 yo kid. Here's an article on the story,

defendevropa.org/2017/migrants/girl-15-raped-asian-man-raped-another-asian-asked-help/

pic related (the Asian bastard sand niggers that should be eradicated)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-40752774
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They'll keep saying "not all Muslims", as if that excuses the high percentage of their crimes. Same thing with the U.S., black commit disproportionately more crime yet they will always find an excuse. The only solution is physical removal.

>Asian men
That's like calling me or a Mexican, American. Yea were technically in North America but I'm sure burgers would disagree.

Asian is the European term for middle eastern, you dipshits

I really hate this user, wish I could dark night the shit out of these degenerates.

fucking asians being blamed for white hispanics raping

No shit. And my quotes we're definitely not used for sarcasm.

You forgot to change back, genius.

>white

Actually, no it's not. It's used to dance around calling them 'Pakistanis', 'Arabs', 'Indians', etc. When I think of an Asian, I think of the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese, Thai, etc.

They could AT LEAST use the term 'West Asian' or 'South Asian'. Stop acting like a smart arse.

>Asian is the british term for middle eastern
ftfy, dumbass

the guy on the bottom looks kinda like that guy who wants to be a tranny alien

Nice proxy
Where did I say british?

Somebody text them to say these men are not Asian

>Where did I say british?
hello newfag, how is your first day on Sup Forums?

Man asian crime must be up like 5000%

Asians need to be stopped

BBC just revised the story to confirm she is 14 , not 15, and that two men raped her the first time and a the second unrelated rape involved a third man.

bbc.com/news/uk-england-birmingham-40752774

You mad

Haha, are you actually that sad? So I would go out of my way to pretend to be from Britain just to contradict what you said?

No shit. And my quotes we're definitely not used for sarcasm.

Goddamn these degenerates. Pol, how do we fix?!

>accusing an user of pretending to be from the second most common nationality on pol just because what he said proved you were full of shit
youre the one hiding behind a crusader flag and pretending to be european you larping faggot

Humor aside, I cannot believe the audacity these people have to tell such a big fat lie to straight people's faces... Coming from work I wondered how Asians those animals are and said to myself "nah, they wouldn't", yet that's exactly what they did... God fucking dammit...

I feel you man. I'm both, enrages and disgusted by this.

I doubt it's a conscious effort to obfuscate. In America, we use the generic term "asian" to refer to east asians because the majority of asians are of east asian descent. In Britain, the majority of asians are south asian.

Yall are still cucked as fuck though.

>how could this story get even worse

We've called them asians since the 70s for whatever reason, when they were insignificant.

Oh and likewise mongloids are generalized as Chinese. Its origin is nothing to do with being pc

It's leading into a bloody confrontation.