A man jailed after leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque has been found dead in his cell

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4075328/Man-jailed-leaving-bacon-sandwiched-outside-mosque-dead-prison-half-way-12-month-sentence.html
Effects of the nanny state. I feel for Britts. I really do. But there are already people defending Muslims in the comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431910/Drink-drive-mother-left-former-Royal-Marine-crippled-escapes-470-fine.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/boy-16-killed-polish-man-supermanpunch-laughing-english/
archive.is/0XBfI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

UKraine is a dead country

Hope he didn't suffer too much
He'll be happier out of that shithole anyway

Drop your BLT in front of mosque in the Caliphate of Bongistan

>goto Jail for 12 months

Rape 80 white girls in the Caliphate of Bongistan

>2 hours community service and 1.000.000 GBP to compensate for Bobbies not giving you prayer mat at noon

You don't waste bacon. He deserved it.

He looks like average Britt, who liked to drink a pint or two after work and play darts with friends in the pub. And he got killed by the state for what? Some thoughtless prank basically

Its not just brits, FBI investigates that shit and labels it a hate crime as well. Everywhere is going to shit.

basically this.

How many fucking leftists have sawed crosses from churches, spray painted shit, or other nastyness.

What is the cause of death?

But I thought Muslims assured us that they don't actually have a problem with pigs or bacon as long as they don't eat it?

I know this story is old but fuck England. you Brit faggots let this chat go to rising for a year for a sandwich and give your Arab invaders the leniency of a child. You deserve to be raped and replaced for this shameful occrance. Germany should've won the war.

With Trump in the office that trend should reverse a bit. Also you have 2st Amendment, so that's something too.

>fry some bacon

>go to prison

wow

I knew the UK was bad but this...

we should just invade Britain weak people

The Romans were always right.

>Brittunculi : The derogatory term used by the Romans that were based in Northern Britain to describe the locals, something akin to 'nasty little Britons'

Article does say he also left behind a flag with the words "no mosques" on it. And this is probably what really got him jailed.

Still fucking stupid though.

>dying in prison after being jailed for trolling muslims
The absolute state of the UK

They intentionally put people like this in Muslim majority prison wings or even have them share cells with a muslim.

old news, the state sentenced him to death

Who the fuck convinced snowniggers that bacon hurts Muslims
Like do you actually believe that?

What do if someone throw acid on me? Is there any instant cure i can bring with me? I'm going to london soon i'm scared

obviously it does considering he went to jail and was then killed for leaving fucknig bacon at a mosque, fuckin terrorist in training

Immerse yourself in as much water as possible for at least 20 minutes.

that is fucked up. Even in US we have segregation for people at risk of being victimized. The only way to stop this shit is to sue the pants off the prisons for wrongful death and even negligence.

Is there any way you can sue the dept of prisons in the UK?

sounds like someone doesn't want their 73 virgins.

dry your face with your clothing and then rinse, do not make the mistake of floundering around asking for water while the drain cleaner turns your flesh to jelly

lol

He died last year

Everyone is so uptight. This Muslim recruiter is paranoid that every white person secretly hatres Muslims and is easy to take offense at an innocent statement, and many white people in the west see any non-normie looking brown person and worry if they might be a fucking terrorist about to fuck shit up. We're being divided and conquered.

don't let your concept of time get in the way things, eh m9?

I'll take my camelbak then

Those were the native Britons. Englishmen and term itself weren't even around back then, you fool.

That post unexpectedly hit me right in the feels.

I have no respect for a people that won't fight for themselves. They're kind of a joke right now I've been laughing at him for the last 3 years

>thoughtless
Think twice before you insult religion outside your basement, otherwise you'll end up on the news :)

Carry baking soda everywhere you go.

If it really happens then it only happens in your societies, Im certain that most those cases were reported by other snowniggers
Even if it was an actual muslim that reported him it's probably one raised in your society and on your values that only focus in sugarcoating everything, for everyone

Nowhere in the article does it say anything about how he died, whether it was a suicide, accident, or murder. Lol you Brits better get your shit together quickly

scum

Then show your REAL faga you meme flagging piece of shit.

You have about 15 seconds with the strongest acids until they start leaving a stain
youtube.com/watch?v=XeVZQoJ5FdE
I don't know what ragheads use. Probably solution of sulfuric acid. So you would have around a minute to find A LOT of water to rinse it off.

Just nuke the middle east already.

Coming from people who build mosques even if it's for like 6 people to make it seem like there are more of you than there really are. There is 70 Muslims in North Dakota and 3 mosques. Why do 70 Muslims need 3 mosques? Idaho has about 1,000 Muslims all in twin falls and there is 60 mosques. Why does 1,000 Muslims in one city need 60 mosques?

probably lye

>implying you wouldn't throw a hissyfit and cry about how evil and heartless liberals are if someone pissed on a cross as a 'prank'

kys faggot

>A man jailed after leaving bacon sandwiches outside a mosque

>I want to go pray at a mosque
>Ok let me just travel 100 of miles
Hm... made me think
Also
>flyover state
Literally nobody cares about you

>Effects of the nanny state. I feel for Britts

I don't
They continuously voted for more and more nanny state
Now they have it
I can't wait to watch that wretched little island burn

lmao exactly this. These white faggots have been told by their grandparents of better times when black people couldn't look them in the eye. Now their mother's and sisters are repeatedly raped with no consequences to the black offender. What a time to be alive.

Wow what the actual fuck?
Is pork a race now?
Islam sure as hell isnt. She is ASIAN. Who on earth would know that an asian would be offended by bacon sandwiches?

Time for the second crusade. This time, new rule. All projectiles/munitions must be dipped in bacon grease.

60 mosques in 1 city is quite uneccesary. Also the Detroit metropolitan area only has 150 mosques for 120,000 Muslims in Michigan again whom live almost entirely in the Detroit metropolitan area.

>come to 1st world country
>expect them to know backwards ass sect belief system from 3rd world shit hole country

>Go to 3rd world country
>Wear rag over head
>unquestionably follow shit country rules or get killed on the street

>hissy fit == murder
retardo, pls

Not all mosques are huge though you know. I've seen a mosque that was literally just a building next to a store.

>implying he didn't just kill himself because he's a weak faggot and was too much of a pussy to face his punishment

why are wh*tes so fucking weak

It's good to know how non whites think. Remember there maybe more non whites in the US that in Europe but American non whites are fatter,dumber,older, and your growth has been reduced to a trickle. Also do this in the US you get fried. But a Muslim woman could throw her kid out the window.

British government literally helping Muslims to kill people not just in Syria and Yemen but now in their own country too.

That explains a lot really in the black neighborhood called Wyandanch,NY there is a Nation of Islam(black Muslim congregation)of merely 50. Also did you know since 1880 we have had a recorded Muslim population of .4%? Which doubled between 1880 - 2005 but hasn't really grown much since.

>dream 1000 quid a week IT role
It's both hilarious and extremely sad at the same time how lowly we are paid in Europe. This kind of salary is a joke in the US but seen as a dream job in Europoor. All to fund those god damn soul sucking fucking son of a bitch kikes and their bureaucratic power hungry cultism.

If only we finished those damn leeches and we would have the economic prosperity of white US states.

Can't wait to move to the US like many of my white brethren have done before me.

he had the meats

How do you leave a sandwich outside a mosque and someone notices?

>Shit guv'nor I gotta answer a phone call, m8 this is bull
>drops sandwich
>god bless the queen this doesnt happen again boss isnt giving me enough pounds to be buying chips and sandwiches multiple times a day
>muslim comes out
>he left a haram sandwich here! Coppers arrest this haram man for not binning the pork!
>OI M8 GET BACK HERE

What exactly is the point of articles like this, anyway? I guess the idea is to make you sympathize with Muslims more, right? Except, everyone inwardly fucking hates them and instances like this and articles like this only makes you resent them even more. There's plenty of people who've openly called for whites to be killed/removed from all employment, with zero penalties applied. Especially in the university system.

>leave a bacon sandwich outside a mosque
>12 months in prison

>cripple a Royal Marine while drink-driving
>£470 fine
>no prison time
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3431910/Drink-drive-mother-left-former-Royal-Marine-crippled-escapes-470-fine.html

Shit like this really just makes me want to give up. Let the UK burn, it's not like we deserve anything better.

REPRESSIVE TOLERANCE

>Crehan and three accomplices all admitted a racially-aggravated attack on a mosque in Bristol in which they tied bacon to door handles and left bacon sandwiches outside, pictured
>A St George flag with the words 'no mosques' was also tied to the fence outside the building in Totterdown, Bristol, and shouted racial abuse at a worshipper.

choked on a kebab

That's it, I purpose that we start a tradition. The running of the boars. Have it set during the pagan holiday Imbolic, the time for purification and spring cleaning.

The boars will represent the mess and filth that is acquired during the winter months, and that driving them out will represent the cleaning of the streets.

Don't worry, brits will be good after Brexit without polshits.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/25/boy-16-killed-polish-man-supermanpunch-laughing-english/

Hey yo I'm interested in Islam considering you guy have the lowest median age of any religious group at 35. 45 for white Christians, 65 for jews(5% of which were born before 1920), and 41 for non white christians. 40 for every other religion recorded on the US census. But Muslim youth under 18 are already pretty irreligious at 20%.

archive.is/0XBfI
Archived faggot.

>I don't know what ragheads use
normally hydrochloric

How hyper Cucked is that a person ends up in prison for leaving a bacon sendwitch in front of a mosque like there is an actual law against that lol.
And then gets killed in prison by Muslims.

would guess muriatic, it's easy to buy

I was talking to an Army guy. Something about giving land to raghead mosques and it becoming part of the caliphate. Same with their graveyards and such. Basically there setting up enclaves and converting the weak minded.

-t. coward gang member

>Muslim youth under 18 are already pretty irreligious at 20%.
When young muslims come to the US and other 1st world countries they see whites enjoying the normie lifestyle, so they try to emulate it, since white girls are the easiest to fuck.

Why? This is the sort of thing that SHOULD be reported in the press.

(((British government))) is basically helping Muslims kill the Brits.
Teresa May loves Islam she always covers her hair when she visits Muslim leaders.And they vote for that bitch

Stop sending us your liberals please

Their only other option is a muslim-loving commie

Not a surprise immigration and conversion specifically of negroes is why there numbers don't flatline. It's also why out of 400,000 Muslims in Illinois(entirely compacted into Chicago and about 3% of Illinois' population as 2017) 2/3rds are black converts.

Bacon sandwhiches? What a nice gift! Why was he jailed?

>Islam sure as hell isnt. She is (((ASIAN))). Who on earth would know that an asian would be offended by bacon sandwiches?

Asian as in chinese, korean or japanese? She doesn't look Asian.

Jump into the nearest body of water/ break into the nearest house jump in the tub/shower.

Lol yea Most are too smart and socially awkward. 5 Muslim students at my high school 4 were women and one was a lanky Manlet Egyptian. At least one of these women got BLACKED out of wedlock BTW and isn't very halal.

Every time I mention daily mail to anyone I get laughed at and told they are a sensationalist tabloid. How much of this is true? Can anyone redpill me on all this daily mail hate?

>implying you wouldn't throw a hissyfit and cry about how evil and heartless liberals are if someone pissed on a cross as a 'prank'
Because everyone believes in the Christ cucks.
First amendment faggot.

Muhammad is a faggot and your religion is for niggers.

dump bleach on yourself?

Base+Acid?

Putting a man in prison for leaving a fucking sandwich is one of the most crazy and insane things I have ever heard of.This is basically how ultimate (((Blue Pill))) looks like

>mosque
>bacon sandwich
>racially-aggravated
wtf is this timeline

Muslims and Jews aren't allowed to eat bacon for some reason
it's literally the best tasting meat.

>12 months for putting a sandwich on the ground

What the fuck is wrong with britbongs

I'm being serious. They see the normie lifestyle as something cool and exotic. Within weeks they'd have sex with many white girls, hich are without a doubt the easiest out of all races to fuck.

I could totally see something like that happening here in Canada.

Free market you butthurt faggot bitch idiot.

Hahaha the only way mudslimes can compete in a gene pool is to set up a repressive rape society. Meaning you've already lost by being born the color of shit,