Why can't Blacks grasp the English language?

Whites are suck pathetic cucks

>"hey whiteboi! I'mma fuck yo girl!"
>"ugh... don't you mean I'm GOING to fuck your girl? also can I watch?"

IQ.

They are garbage humans. They belong in fields, not online.

Hey whitey, guess what?

You're race is being exterminated. You literally won't exist in a few generations. You're fucked. You're being bred out of existence you dumb cuck.

If whites become extinct, you are going to pray to every god known to man to ease your suffering under your new Chinese overlords.

I love how it's such a slow news day that Sup Forums is trolling itself pretending to be Hotep and people are actually responding.

>implying its not the liberals that are cucks and not breeding
In a few generations, the only white people left will be Natscos and Hungarians. You niggers better enjoy this time while it lasts, because you gon get lynched monkey

Your race*.

Niggers...

Shut the fuck up nigger.

wtfi love mexicans now

It's because they're poor.

FPBP.

White BTFO.
If africans did the right weapons and tools at the time bitch-ass sissy Englishtards would be beaten the sense out off and Europe would of been colonized by Africa.
Then Africa would of discovered America and made peice with Indians and Whiteboys would be treat as salves.

Hooo boy I live in downtown Sacramento and I have to watch this shit go down ALL THE TIME.

savages totally enjoy piece (of your daughters pie)

Too bad they didn't have the right weapons. Because they are inferior.

WYPIPO'S LANGUAGE BE RAYCISS
BECAUSE RULEZ

ALSO > MUHDICK

i agree! too bad that they didn't have the right weapons. niggers really are inferior. neither did the ethiopians for that matter, but it just consolidate the fact that non-negroid ethiopians are on par with their euro peers.

>Be Italy
>Get rekt by Ethiopia

They can. They just refused to because its a "White" thing or not a "black" thing.

At least if Rasta culture is to be believed, they will deliberately make up a culture if that's what it takes to not be like anyone else.