Brit/pol/: The 2017 Riots edition

>Hundreds of children die in Yemen due to British arms. Also baby dies of illness
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/28/charlie-gard-tragic-case-short-life/
archive.is/Yx8eJ

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040
archive.is/6YpBw

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/
archive.is/w8cSl

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z
archive.is/yaRS2

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/
archive.is/DoaWv

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis
archive.is/wcQkB

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL
archive.is/AZ7QL

Previous Thread: "Riot" thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0AGD78mWcss
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements
youtube.com/watch?v=3wPIsXO9utw
youtube.com/watch?v=XUNgQ03D2qA
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40752774
gosh.nhs.uk/file/23731/download?token=TWJkSxZu
theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/05/students-staff-uk-universities-sexual-harassment-epidemic
archive.is/e7Exr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only Connect is the best gameshow.

First for greatest monarch in history.

comfy

daily reminder that this man was a hardcore UKIP supporter

Lads

I want to put up some fake hot pics of a different guy on my Tinder just to see if the results would be any different.

Can anyone tell me where I can find some normal looking pics of hot guys doing regular things? /soc/?

Right I'm going to go for my first run in 3 weeks. Reminiscing just made my very depressed, but at least it got me running again. Ill be back in about half hour to an hour. chow x

DAILY REMINDER
THE JEWS IN YOUR MEDIA IGNORE THIS AND PUSH FOR MORE IMMIGRATION AT ALL TIMES

youtube.com/watch?v=0AGD78mWcss

Having a quiet Doombar in the garden. What's everyone else having?

No.

Hurry back

(((Philip IV)))

Crosstheline.co.uk

Glad I could help.

My ancestors died for Jewish bankers. Where's the honour in that?

>Chow
I hope to fuck you're being ironic there, friendo

As if we need reminding

watch out for dog poo lad

To my utter horror/surprise I have an interview for a job as a lecturer.

Oh and ideally pics that won't get discovered during a reverse image search by crafty hoes

>We have military treaties as if we were a world power empire

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Power_Defence_Arrangements

Where and what for.

I hate myself for even being on youtube enough to notice this but why does Black Pigeon always leave flirty comments on Woes' videos? It's a bit weird.

Good idea. I've been looking up bikes on Gumtree.

Think I'll get a Specialized hybrid for around £300

Good lad. I meant to go this morning but couldn't be arsed in the end. It's been two and a half weeks for me. I'm only willing to run at like fiveish in the morning when no one else is about.

>Doombar
>Owned by Molson Coors
>Geoff Molson
>Went to Selwyn House School
>They raise money for a Jewish neonatal unit
>(((Doombar)))

I'm enjoying a 2011 Rioja

youtube.com/watch?v=3wPIsXO9utw

A uni
Law

/soc/ would be my best guess to go mate. Good luck.

Enjoy getting stabbed to death by some Paki.

Oh for fucks sake. Whisky it is.

The Sirrus? I'd recommend a cyclocross over a hybrid, though of course it depends what you're planning on using it for. £300 is a good budget though, you'll get something pretty decent for that

>Academia
Run and never look back

Nice. Been looking at getting back into bike riding myself and been looking at some Halfords ones that are actually decent looking. Used to love my late night rides in the night in my late teens/early 20's

Did anything happen during comfy hours last night? Missed it again. No poofs I hope?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUNgQ03D2qA

Chances are whichever whisk(e)y you have will be more Jewish than Doombar. Stick to the ale. Good choice

Another trip orgy.

We had a visit from the best yank Brit/pol/ has had thus far.

GAS THE YOUTHS GERONTOCRACY NOW

Hence my concern. I tutored a bit and was complained about by students for referring to them by jumper colour, making them go away if they were late, and offering a creme egg as a prize.

Thread splitting. Pube went into her usual hysterics.

Someone quick report Sargon (((Skeptic))) opinions like his are quite worry some

This thread is for Americans and Britons only.

Please exit this thread immediately using the following link

Perhaps you should set a good example.

>Americans
Click on that link yourself you cumstain

For real?
I sort of get the last one, a little bit patronising, but you'd still have to be a proper prima to complain about it.

Iconic

>be britbong
>have sick kid
>"we can't treat him, socialized medicine means we need to spend our money on Ahmed and Mohammed. "Charlie" has to die
>raise the money for private treatment
>beg hospital to let him be treated
>"sorry mam, it would be a moderate inconvenience to fly him out there"
>beg hospital to let him go, since he'll die anyway, so you can spend his last moments with him
>"haha, go fuck yourself for wanting to raise a baby. he'll die locked up in a hospital because I fucking said so"
>britbongs online mock your kid's death because they want to be edgy
>britbongs online mock Americans for not having the power of "socialized medicine"
>britbongs get raped by another Paki

Anyone else think Charlie Gard's mum looks like a female wojak?

>london riots
plz pls plz

Obligatory

That wasn't the issue. The issue was about whether America was a decent enough country to send him to. It's bad enough being brain dead, deaf, blind, paralysed and kept going off a machine without adding the increased suffering of being in the worst country on the planet.

and the moral of the story is?

>At the congregation,
>where the strange talk with the stranger
>about politics and feels
>and the demographic danger.
>I see a post that makes me think
>in all the things i’ve done.
>I’m more related to these cunts
>Than I am to my own mum.

>look I'll never remember any of your names. I see a hundred of you a week.
>you, in the... puce jumper, what is the importance of Lord Atkins judgement in Donoghue v Stevenson?

>be Anerican
>make a greentext
>tl;dr
>wasted his time

God always gets it right.

maybe

is there any relatively fast moving non tripfag board left on this website? would be my first guess but there's got to be sports going on

I fucking hate how Sup Forums turned into HAPPENINGfags who think they've found connections to a pedo ring within specifically the democratic party

Well he unironically tried to get all his viewers to vote Tory, and now he shills for Mogg, which I personally find to be very worrying opinions.

Shut up! Shut up, you American. You always talk, you Americans, you talk and you talk and say 'Let me tell you something' and 'I just wanna say this.' Well, you're dead now, so shut up.

The Sirrua looks OK but a bit too racy for me with the road tyres. Something more like a Crossroads would be better I think with panniers. As I get older I value comfort more.

That's the idea.

That's because I'm your dad, son.

if i ever have to go to london or a big city im wearing a tight fitting, unopenable helmet

>braindead children shouldn't be killed
he would have had no dignity or quality of life even if they had saved him. there is nothing more pitiful or repulsive than a retard.

>As if we need reminding
I feel like you do sometimes
I feel like I'm watching a circlejerk of people who are easily sidetracked into whining about the symptom and not the cause

Were you here for the trolling of /ptg/? I can't really remember much after that. Pube was about.

Try /po/ it's like the secret Sup Forums.

>american wakes from his diabetic coma for a few minutes because the news told him he was supposed to care about something

shhhhh go back to sleep shhhh

as an example

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-40752774

>Oh my people what have I done unto thee...

We. Do. Not. Care.
Now bugger off.

Reposting
gosh.nhs.uk/file/23731/download?token=TWJkSxZu
>. When the hospital was informed that the Professor had new laboratory findings causing
him to believe NBT would be more beneficial to Charlie than he had previously opined,
GOSH’s hope for Charlie and his parents was that that optimism would be confirmed.
It was, therefore, with increasing surprise and disappointment that the hospital listened
to the Professor’s fresh evidence to the Court.
>On 13 July he stated that not only had he
not visited the hospital to examine Charlie but in addition, he had not read Charlie’s
contemporaneous medical records or viewed Charlie’s brain imaging or read all of the
second opinions about Charlie’s condition (obtained from experts all of whom had
taken the opportunity to examine him and consider his records) or even read the Judge’s
decision made on 11 April.
>Further, GOSH was concerned to hear the Professor state,
for the first time, whilst in the witness box, that he retains a financial interest in some
of the NBT compounds he proposed prescribing for Charlie.
Yanks shilling for someone trying to profiteer off a terminally ill baby. Fucking neck yourself.

>>That's the idea.

Late night bike riding? It's a pretty good feel. I'm gonna probably go for a mountain bike but maybe get some smoother tyres for it, some good lights and a heavy duty lock as there are some undesirables that get around my apartment complex

Mate did you read that Guardian exposé on inappropriate lecturer-student relationships?

That's my dream job mate. A new, young different girlfriend every year. You will be literally drowning in pussy and would be mad, literally mad, not to grab this job.

>Two men approached the victim at the station at around 20:00 on Tuesday and led her to a secluded area of the station where she was raped by one of the men, police said.

quite clearly a idiot. she deserved it.

Have yet to see a paper really explain properly why GOSH had a role, and why it was so important that that sweet little angel had a voice in all this.

No.

>pubes
Sounds dreadful.

FUCK OFF

theguardian.com/education/2017/mar/05/students-staff-uk-universities-sexual-harassment-epidemic
Not worth the risk

Nice try
archive.is/e7Exr

>Sounds dreadful.
it was.

Are you a bot?

>Have yet to see a paper really explain properly why GOSH had a role
What the fuck?
Why shouldn't the hospital have a role?

HOW DOES HE DO IT?

>15 year-old girls pumped full of propaganda should be redpilled
Fucking pathetic mate

>mad, literally mad
I've started saying that outside of here as well.

r u new

Yes when I was a teenager I used to ride up the hills of north London during the summer months. Great feeling, like you owned the city.

Yeh that's fair enough, I had a crosstrail elite for a while (cost about £400 second hand) and it was really good. Same sort of speed as a racer but obviously a more comfortable position. Make sure you get locking forks. The Boardman MX is a good bike for the money too.

can i get a quick rundown on this nog?

Sort of. The dad looks like Renly Baratheon.

forgot pic