Hey pol, I have a serious question that might seem controversial to some, so please dont troll

Hey pol, I have a serious question that might seem controversial to some, so please dont troll.

It is about the intelligence of black people. It is well known that there are low-IQ, BUT that is something I dont understand, because:

1. They are funny and witty, have great social skills
2. They are excellent Athletes
3. They express great creativity through their music

Those three are all qualities that in my experience are largely correlated with intelligence. Funny people are often also clever and smart, and musical/creative people too. It is probably more controversial calling athletic people smart because of the clichee of dumb Chads, but in my experience people who were actually really good at sports were very often also pretty smart.

So we have three qualities that in most people clearly correlate with intelligence, but with blacks this somehow isnt the case. Why is that? How can it be that a race can be so musically creative, but so destructive and barbaric in society? How can they be so funny and witty, yet being so incapable to transfer that wit to academic success? It seems implausible to me. Please explain.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0AzBfjbVE
nytimes.com/books/00/04/16/reviews/000416.16holtlt.html
archive.is/foQyC
youtube.com/watch?v=S-lHrDPjGfQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people
youtube.com/watch?v=1FlDQzcc9n0
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk
youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=z3OZLb2xyCU#t=694
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY
youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU
youtu.be/LNyAvO610j8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Compare MCATS, LCATS etc and then come back to us.

>1. They are funny and witty, have great social skills
They mostly don't, that's just the image you have received from television where they cast the best ones. Most of them are dumb as fuck and if you put them in a group of white people they are just embarassing themselves.
>2. They are excellent Athletes
Doesn't take much brains
>3. They express great creativity through their music
99% of rap music is written and produced by jewish people

>They mostly don't, that's just the image you have received from television where they cast the best ones. Most of them are dumb as fuck and if you put them in a group of white people they are just embarassing themselves.

Thats not my experience though. We dont have that many black people in germany, but those that i got to know where all basically Eddie Murphys.

>Doesn't take much brains

i wouldnt say that. Great Athleticism shows of good genetic quality, and good genetic quality usually means also intelligence. That is the case with white people, but doesnt seem to be with blacks.

>99% of rap music is written and produced by jewish people

there are still great black musicians like Hendrix or Armstrong.

Question 2 is not related to iq
Question 1and 3 social intelligents is not judge by iq hope this helps

>They are funny and witty, have great social skills
What are you basing this on? The blacks from your tv shows? I've been around middle-class and upper class blacks all my life and even the best of them are no better at this than the whites around them.

>They are excellent Athletes
This one is easy
>import nignogs from Africa
>selectively breed and train them to be high-functioning farm equipment
>nigs with no chance at an academic future can make it if they train to play sports to entertain the masses

>They express great creativity through their music
yuh nigguh we gon git dat pussy woop, git dat green woop, fuck nigguh nigguh big dik nigguh wooooooo

>Eddie Murphys.
so basically le funny happy going friendly neighbourhood negro act ? that's not very complicated to do

(also you can see the opposite in asians, who are smart but with bad social skills, maybe intelligence and social skills actually do not correlate ? idk just a thought like that)

>Great Athleticism shows of good genetic quality, and good genetic quality usually means also intelligence.
bullshit german nazi logic

>Hendrix or Armstrong.
every people produces exceptional individuals

>mumbling childish bullshit over drum machine loops
>musically talented

pick one

Nigger music used to be really great before the jews came and made them do that.

"the boys are back in town the boys are back in town!" (repeat for 4 mins)

Woah, i love white people music now!

nigs making jazz and being by and large better than whites at jazz is the single most inexplicable occurrence in the history of art

Well, they arent extroverted, but if you get to know them you quickly realize they are also pretty funny and witty and have a great empathy/social skills. Of course not everyone is but the tendencies are clear.

What you are witnessing is a %20 white admixture.

Correlation is just correlation. With blacks, sense of humor comes from their culture which is predominantly a less "serious" one than that of whites. The west africans brought to America an attitude that work is a means to an end, and should only serve that purpose. This is completely opposite the American ethic which held that work is virtuous unto itself. Now I will say that this is a positive way in which blacks have influenced American culture, and it's pretty significant in my view. Their looser sexual mores and customs also blended with our rigid puritanical (if not pathological) sexual customs, and that was also a positive effect. But anyway, back to intelligence.
As for music, it's wrong to attribute their musical talent to a kind that correlates with high intelligence because their music is rather simplistic, rooted in things like soul/passion/sexual expression/angst rather than pedagogical aptitude.

And what do you have to say about the music lines in the background?
Ah, I forgot that only niggers care exclusively about lyrics while overlooking music itself

>They are funny and witty, have great social skills
I think that's an impression most people (me included) get because blacks in general are very extroverted
I read your point about this. I don't think there's necessarily a correlation. Also keep in mind that people good at sports who are also smart, generally are into sports like skiing,etc. Take a good footballer and he generally won't be very smart
>They express great creativity through their music This is the one I don't have an answer for. IQ does correlate to creativity, so I wouldn't know how to explain this one

>racing mixing is good

chessmate Sup Forums

What old nigger music do you mean?

>Great social skills

The lead singer from Thin Lizzy was half nig you fucking retard

Maybe if you are a subhuman with borderline retardation tier IQ. For the rest of us its Detroit.

Phil lynott was half black you fucking retard.

Great social skills
You've been under a great deal of social engineering since Nuremberg you krauts

"nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger"
-an actual black song

> 200 years of breeding humans can make a group the best athletes around
Then why aren't the aryans mastering some telepathic skills till now? kek

but jazz

If you read a defense and make the play that's an intelligent move. If you jump from the foul line over 5 other dudes, those 5 other dudes aren't going "well why didn't I think of that shit." That's an athletic move.

Top kek
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qe0AzBfjbVE

Blacks don't have a higher social intelligence level, they just value the G a lot less than we do, so they breed fewer high G/low social skill people, and the ones that do are not exalted in society like ours can be. Blacks seem wired to beat down those who stand out showing high intelligence and conformist/bourgeois capitalist/pro-social tendencies. It's a thoroughly destructive tendency that is evident in the US and all over black African societies.

I think the social aptitude people are referring to here is that they are just less introverted than whites, but that is probably correlated pretty strongly with a middling intellect. They also have a much more easy going view of life as I said earlier. They don't worry about the future, they don't have a strong conception of time, and so on. This stuff obviously makes for a less uptight person.

2- It's racial, they have more fast twitch muscle fibers, like gorillas
nytimes.com/books/00/04/16/reviews/000416.16holtlt.html

And here's the archive
archive.is/foQyC

>like Hendrix or Armstrong
youtube.com/watch?v=S-lHrDPjGfQ
Didn't (((Brecht))) write this?

Most niggers can't play sports for shit.
t. grew up in a 60% white/40% black neighborhood (rough estimate)

back story?

Some of them have surprisingly high level of verbal fluency, but it's always disproportionate to their logic and reasoning ability which becomes evident when listening to them talk for a while.
Gorillas are also very athletic.
Singing/rapping about 'big booty bitches' and drugs is not creative.

you're one stupid nigger

>every people produces exceptional individuals

is there an exceptional gypsy? I am utterly serious here, I can't think of one.

Gorillas are also the smartest monkeys. So my point exactly. The species with the best muscles often is also the one with the best brains.

Now I think the single biggest difference I have noticed between blacks and whites is that blacks aren't curious and rarely go full nerd-mode on something, meaning they obsess over it and learn every detail of it. They seem to simply not care about how their sorroundings work.

(((Jazz)))

IQ is a direct result of education. it is the application of education. low IQ can be the result of low intellectual potential, but it is also the result of plain ignorance.

Dumb boring race baiting crap for the gullible Sup Forumstards to eat up and shit about.
Why do you continue to do this? You have no scientific knowledge, no skills in mathematics, no abilities in STEM because you care not for the facts but the biased political drivel the truth has been re engineered for.
Read, learn and evolve. Grow your mind for a batter cause,OP. Not so that it entertains bored teenagers on Sup Forums

All the best

>nigger trying to sound edumacated
Seriously, you could have asked a question without writing a fucking book.

Let's try again.

>Hol up! Why y'all be sayin' niggers are stoopid?

There are all forms of "intelligence", just because a dog can find a truffle in the dirt better than any of us doesn't make them more intelligent. As far as creativity in music, it's mostly a beat and rhymes. It's not rocket science.

how much race mixing have you seen in your life?
I've noticed that mixed cities and schools are full of WFBM because black dudes do everything than can to get a white girl and girls like that desire

are nigs better than gypsies?

You're one stupid ghost, a flating sack of nothingness with no emotion or ability to help those around you.
Stop browsing this site and do something that you'd RATHER be doing, call some friends and have a drink, talk to some family members and ask questions, find something interesting int he city tomorrow and check it out. Come on, man.

>negro
>music

Ignore thinly veiled cuckposters.

Asian don't have souls

Its the way they have evolved given the location they are at in the world. Here in the US back in the 1950's when blacks were subjected to majority white culture, they were still alright because they had to conform to our standards.

They did bring in some great music and such and produced some great musicians but now that they are allowed to have their own separate culture they revert back to their tribalism ways and shit on everything again.(could also be an effect of gibs too.)

Things were some much better here in the US when the white population was well above 80%.

>have great social skills
Where does this meme come from? Actually, what do you mean by ''social skills''? They have the worst social skills out of all races in my experience

>As far as creativity in music, it's mostly a beat and rhymes. It's not rocket science.

This can only come from someone who never learned to play an instrument himself and has 0 understanding of music.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Romani_people
apparently charlie chaplin was a gyspsy ?

>"the boys are back in town the boys are back in town!" (repeat for 4 mins)
>Woah, i love white people music now!

>there are still great black musicians like Hendrix or Armstrong.
Europeans used to make the finest music the world has ever known. Shredding an overdriven guitar or rapping shit won't ever come close.

made this thread for you OP

What the fuck are you trying to say? What a load of rubbish. Formulate your accuracy before making statements for others to judge.

Stupid redundant question. Very uninteresting. What are you trying to get out of this? Are you bored? Seriously, man.

You can think whatever makes you happy user

> have great social skills

Niggers are antisocial beasts who destroy all the neighborhoods they live in.

> they are excellent atlhetes

They are overrepresented in two sports (running and basketball) and that's it.

> music

Please don't get me started on that shit genre they're trying to shove everywhere.

no I'm genuinely curious, is there a worse group of people than nigs

Mexicans

some racemixing went down (mostly fat ginger whores and nigger males) but we mostly segregated ourselves. (This was in South Carolina.)

lel

It would take an unintelligent person to glorify 90% of the shit this nigs put out and ignore the rich musical tradition that goes mostly ignored today.

Better for the inferior race that gets a genetic boost. Worse for the superioe race that gets diluted and polluted with shitty genes.

Seriously, shill, this is elementary school stuff

Not funny. Very uninformative and slow. Child-like in humor.

Because you only know "Uncle Toms" and celeb model niggers.

The average negro is dumb as shit, violent, lazy and irrational.

Thin Lizzy was also a great fucking band musically speaking among their peers. Head and shoulders better than non-musicians you see today. You'd have to be a nigger not to see that. Just listen to the production quality, drum work, the attention to detail of the guitar leads/solos. Making fun of the chorus of one of their songs isn't any type of argument.

abos

Fine, I answer you then.
Funny and witty is subjective. About great social skills 100% black countries sucks ass, so their social skills can't be that great or they would use it to improve their countries.
In some areas. I don't see too many blacks winning in swimming. Germany with white men win more world cups in soccer then african countries and Brazil is not african. While they are superior in some diciplines they are inferior in others. Strong man competions for example.
No.
youtube.com/watch?v=1FlDQzcc9n0

I would say classical music is the pinnacle of cultural expression in Western Civilization, hiphop and what not can't compete. To be fair, no music across the world can compete with western classical music. Have some fucking pride.
youtube.com/watch?v=FsaieZt5vjk

It's actually a good one, cause it's funny.

1. They are sociable because social skills are easy when you are dumber (no joke) the best conversations to get know people are light hearted and shallow convos. The best thing I found for social skills is to ask dumb shit no one really cares about because it makes it easy for the other person to hit the question out of the park. Also, the blacks Ive met, none were anything special. Ive know more white guys who were the life of the party no matter what they did.
2. Selective breeding will do that
3. Rap music is creative....... user really?

I've even seen hot white girls with niggers, because the niggers try hard for them and they feel wanted. Eventually a good looking one try's and boom.
Segregation is the only way to stop nature

>picture of OP

Probably Jews but nigs are widely hated throughout the world because the act the same everywhere they go

. Same shit tribalism, acting stupid, and on top of that if a black tries to get away from the tribal culture he is called out for "not being black enough." This is insane to me, if being black is being a violent gang banger and being a successful, respectful person isn't black then that shows their stupid priorities.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

Blacks are also starting to dominate football (the two big upcoming talents Dembele and Mbappe are both black). Generally youth teams in europe are getting darker and darker.

Now obviously they dont dominate winter sports because outside of Russia, Canada, and northern Europe nobody really plays or cares about those sports.

So we have running, jumping, soccer, Basketball, football, boxing.... they dominate or are as good as whites in a lot of disciplines. Lets not deny this.

>Implying inferior race actually gets a genetic boost when fed with dumb fat undesirable waste

Honestly we should be thankfull

I wish there was a cultural revival in the west. There's no culture without, well, culture

youtube.com/watch?v=z3OZLb2xyCU#t=694

They overperform in certain disciplines and underperform in some other; just like every other race. That has jackshit to do with IQ, though.

Also, the best football teams in the world are mostly nig-free.

If Western culture was still potent it would create new stuff and not only admire the things the ancestors created.

Sick ,boring, soulless. What's wrong with you people? Why are you so angry? At what and what for?

Sadly, it's been going to shit since around WWI.

>itt a german argues about niggers with americans who have had to deal with them for centuries
You can have all of our niggers if you love them so much.

Yes, this guy is right.The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from the rest of mankind for about 50.000 years. 100% pureblooded aboriginals can't build a modern house without the help of other races and they can't be taught.
A wolf and a border collie can have fertile offspring. One has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.
archive.is/dBehg
youtube.com/watch?v=0jFGNQScRNY

YO YO NIGGA CANT STOP SMOKING WEED DRINK DAT LEAN NIGGA OOGA BOOGA NIGGA SMOKE DAT BLUNT FUCK BOOTY BOOTY BITCHES NIGGA

>a German
fuck your mother kike

Sublime

It's simple:
Slaves who did not provide a value for their owners were not allowed to breed the same way as the valuable negro. The stronger, faster, hardest working, etc. were bred like horses, as long as they could also be tame. This happened as well with the civil house-negro, and the entertainer negro.

You will not find the same levels of comedy, music talent, or raw athleticism in native African lands. Hell... you find it less and less in the US with each passing generation.

Because the majority of blacks act like subhuman animals.

Martin Luther king said it himself "judge a man by his actions not by the color of his skin." And here we are judging blacks by their collective acts that the majority of then exhibit.
There is still some good upstanding blacks though and i have met a few but the majority of them act stupid and the majority still pulls down the smarter blacks in their own community, While in the west we try to promote those who exhibit a higher intelligence then the rest of just.

If you do like it, please listen to the whole thing. I think it's one of Beethoven's more fun and accessible symphonies.

They have low IQ but high EQ.

/thread

Niggers don't dominate every position in football. Whites dominate QB and offensive line (blocking) due to superior upper body strength/longer upper bodies/wider hips. Whites are built for more maximal strength. Blacks are just (a) more often naturally muscular, and (b) much better at fast-twitch-dominant events. Fast-twitch + high bone density also = can't swim for shit.

I don't care for this notion that blacks are categorically better athletes, it's very heavily sport specific.

Its a good piece.

have you heard this one?

youtube.com/watch?v=aPxHEN9lXCU

200 years of breeding a species that takes at least 15 years to be close to showing its potential is not enough time to have a significant effect. Also it was not that common or intensive. Slaves for the most part choose their mates.
Most of the athletic prowess comes from prior to slavery. They are much closer to hunter gathers which were physically stronger to farming city folk. Their economy in Africa was based around short term things and community ownership. In this environment choosing a good looking (athletes usually looking better in the case of men) mate was better that a smart mate who figured out how to own most of the village.

Garbage rap is garbage but there's a good amount that is critical of the "gangsta" culture and actually has something to say.

youtu.be/LNyAvO610j8

Not a great song but a good example
>why do black people have to be the only ones who can't evolve!?

didn't happen that much because we're openly racist in south carolina and niggers know their place. we don't put up with uppity bullshit like northern and west coast cucks do.

No problem

there is nothing worse than someone that thinks himself a rational skeptic that can only throw out ad hominem attacks. I hope your mother chokes on a dick

They've spend thousands of years with no written language, so they spent that time talking ooga booga nonsense.
Adaptations for running away from tigers, aids, and genocide
Nothing else to do if you have zero technology and have no desire to think ahead.