Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums,

Why can't he be your president?

because hes not mexican, also he's musleem so fuck off leaf

He can be the president of Blacked.com

Beaner detected

Hi user,

Justin Trudeau is ineligible to become president of the United States because he is a FUCKING LEAF.

Yours in Christ,
Your friends at Sup Forums

>flag
no shit sherlock... why are all leafs this retarded?

He's a cuck and Brits don't have a President. But with my US passport/nationality because I voted for Trump. Who isn't a cuck.

Well said.
On the same note, nuke Toronto, please.

Because we're not quite at the stage where we actually have a full-blown world government.

>tfw the only thing my city will ever be famous for is a 19 year old nig who sings R&B

Does this guy think he's a rockstar? Does he even realize he's supposed to be leading a country?

Not enough pussy braindead liberals in the US to vote him in, unlike Canada

because he doesn't even know how to run a country with a smaller population than California

Trump is a alpha male and Justin from Canada is a beta cuck , cucknadians must be ashamed of themselves

Cool pic user. Plz tell me this is real and not a shoop.

This PM is a disgrace. Even worse than his father.

Because America doesn't accept Cuban goods.

We are.

A lot of is are. Look at who we voted in, beaner.

The reason he can't be our president is because he is ridiculously incompetent at his job. He pissed off conservatives because of the degeneracy he supports and the fact he is ruining Canada's economy. Liberals also hate him due to the fact he kept none of campaign promises and is showing the world how retarded they actually are. When the Canadian election roles around, it will be unlikely for him or his party to win unless the opposition starts acting like the Tories did in Britain.

Rolling Stone is awful....liberal propaganda without end....And Canada is fucked...when they paid $10 million to that muslim who killed a soldier they aught to have broke in tradeau's house and hanged him