THE ULTIMATE HAPPENING

North Korea fired successfully an ICBM that can reach "Chicago, New York"

>North Korea has taken another bold step toward achieving its stated goal of being able to send a nuclear weapon to the U.S. mainland, firing an intercontinental ballistic missile late Friday that highlights the regime’s rapid technological progress.

>The missile flew almost straight up for 45 minutes and reached a height of about 2,300 miles before crashing into the sea off Japan. But if it had been launched on a normal trajectory, the missile could theoretically have reached Chicago and perhaps even New York, experts said.

washingtonpost.com/world/asia_pacific/north-korea-fires-another-missile-its-latest-step-toward-putting-the-us-within-reach/2017/07/28/7fc4437a-71fd-11e7-8c17-533c52b2f014_story.html?utm_term=.1858580a754b

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/W5Ghi
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/07/north-korea-missile-launch/535248/
youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
youtube.com/watch?v=yGTNbiUXmRc
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/07/29/0200000000AEN20170729001500315.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Always archive shills
archive.is/W5Ghi

TAKBEER

theatlantic.com/news/archive/2017/07/north-korea-missile-launch/535248/
>Jeffrey Lewis, who runs the website Arms Control Wonk, said on Twitter: “A 45 minute flight time means were looking at 10,000 km range missile, give or take,”
Pyongyang to Chicago is 10,000km + change.

FUCK YOU KIM AIM FOR LOS ANGELOUS YOU CHUBBY NIGGER

>Japan fear posting
Prepare to get long donged

>Kim the baby rapist fires shitty toy rockets
>US military can literally use laser weapons to render it useless

>hurr durr

>washingtonpost
oh, look.
it's fucking nothing.

this is why archiving links is bad, kid.
better for us to see which shitty site it came from first.

good thing we fucked around for 6 decades and didn't do anything

now millions of people in seoul have to die

What if Japan moved to go nuclear? Contact Trump get the go for it. You guys have the Tech to do it and make China and North Korea loose their minds. It is a measured response, like letting Pakistan go nuclear after India, even though they are a terrorist state. No matter what happens South Korea will be the big looser in this. It would be funny if Kim Fat hit Hyrosihma just for the LULs

The only thing stopping the US from doing so is the kike's insatiable desire for Chinese slave labour. They couldn't give a shit that Seoul would be flattened within a few hours and that millions of people will die.

Impossible : the US made us a non-nuclear state and printed pacifism in every single mind. Plus Hiroshima trauma.

Also, US prefer to keep all the cards.

Who cares about a bunch of gooks?

Just fucking nuke the cities ALREADY! !!!!!

stop talking about it and do it! FFS, the rest of us want to get on with our lives. Kill the Imperialists and fuck off back to Korea.

what do you mean '''moved'''???

fuck off amerifat

Nice to see that missile defense system which cost us billions to send over, working perfectly.

>printed pacifism in every single mind

you did that yourself with your warped society that made you an economic powerhouse far beyond your relative resources

the problem is, you didn't know when to hit the breaks and now it ruined your entire society :(

I'm still envious of the japanese, it must feel like paradise to live somewhere where people respect the environment, keep everything clean, don't steal or commit crimes. But the reality is, you pay for this with individuality, freedom, happiness...

>better for us to see which shitty site it came from first.
Because opening the link is too hard.

Not impossible, get permission and change constitution. You have a right to provide for your own defense, America would agree. Think big or fry.

Burgers beware the day of the grill fast aproaches

Music to my ears. Finally someone is going to nuke the burgers

What are they WAITING for?

You are delusional if you think Japan wants a united Korea or if you think China wants US military bases at its border (same goes for Russia with Vladivostok)

Nonnonno, I live in Los Angeles. Aim for San Francisco, they're even worse!

>Live in Jew York

Let it happen. We deserve it.

desu nuking Chicago would not be a bad thing

Hopefully they won't eat trump's shittalk up and will actually shoot a nuke at the burgers

Kim has already been poisoned with a slow acting toxin, he will be dead by January.

We're just waiting it out

Everyone else has been able to do that for 70 years now and the US has anti-missile technology that can shoot it down. They're not a threat.

So when will Trump bomb the shit out of them? Are we seriously waiting on the norks to shoot first?

>being this new
You should post the link AND the archive fag.

More fake "Weapons of Mass Destruction" bullshit from the CIA Post.

Never trust the fake news on anything because they lie about everything.

This is just a diversion from domestic unraveling.

All traitors must die.

this just became a LOCK HER UP thread

North Korea is a joke, if they continue to escalate their upptiness China will smack them down. It's bad for business.

Great job with that so far

“The era of strategic patience with the North Korean regime has failed, many years it has failed. Frankly, that patience is over,”

Trump ain't gonna do shit

Poor fishies in the Jap see getting terrorized by Kimmy Kim-san's rockets nonstop. This can't be good.

>now we believe the Washington Post

>you did that yourself with your warped society that made you an economic powerhouse far beyond your relative resources

not true. high IQ vastly increases available resources, even if that means extracting them from areas where brainlets live but are incapable of doing so themselves.

CIA Jeff Bezos blog confirmed.

WWIII when?

WaPo = Fake News
You leave Kim alone! He's a good boy and dindu nuffin'!

Good. I hope best Korea nukes the US

Does it even matter? Can't we intercept these missiles in flight?

Where can they hit if they shoot it the other way? they can hit alot of places as well as other Nuclear powers. Lets not all freak out about 90% pacific and a bit of 'murica

Do it! Nuke us! Fucking make your play, Kim!

>another ICBM test
Can we PLEASE get this show on the road?

I just want to watch Kim and his little stooges get fucked already. Lets get it over with already.

This is not north korea's tech. They're getting it from somewhere.

>nb4 Russia

Yes, of course. America has been working on anti-missile defense systems for at least 50 years.

>implying you wouldn't be going

Quads confirm.

Russians are supplying ICBM tech to Norks.

Its over lads, only road left is the one that leads to ruin.

What do these digits mean. What do they MEAN?!

Yeah but you see amigo that isn't the CIA-pocket-friendly option.

I doubt this would change anything, i bet there would be war, if he died and there would be the slightest possiblity of it being not of natural causes.

No, but we innocent Wisconsinites in the SE corner will take the hit as well.

Maybe it's okay, tho.

Seal team 6 assassination when

>Everyone else has been able to do that for 70 years now
wrong, you dumbass. only like 5 countries have ICBMs

A sea full of plastic dog eaters

Give em hell Kim

Theoretically, yes. The system is tested, but only against singal missles, which where lunched at a known time. If a salvo is suddenly lunched it would be a different thing and depending on the size of the salvo and the number and quality of the decoy and other missle defence system (it's doubtful that Nordkorea has elaborted counter measures) a certian amount would break through.

As a fellow Wisconsinite, I personally suggest that you should make a trip up central/north for a bit when things begin to get heavy before the hit.

>Trump ain't gonna do shit
Hope he does the right thing which is prosecuting traitors in the US.

china has increased their trade with nk you stupid faggot
>"hurrrr north korea is a joke they can't make nukes or ICBMs"
you got BTFO

How the fuck is that gonna reach Chicago or even NY, that's a fucking game changer there if true.. The pressure needs to go on China right fucking now then, surrender and put in a new political leader and get Kim put into a prison or whatever needs to be done. Trump must take action now on NK.. We have s madman with weapons, let's end this

Pretty sure China is the master of this all.
Jingpin's literally using his NK colony to ridicule the US.
SAD!

>north korea is a joke they can't make nukes or ICBMs
they can't make ICBMs. They can make nukes (maybe) and who gave them that capability: CIA, ISI, and Israel.

The most dangerous enemies are the ones closest to home. The traitors in our midst.

If true.

My friend at work, his son just shipped out with his unit.
Hush hush etc. but he told him where they were headed.
Sea of Japan.

The weak Korean men will be remade by war. Those unable to adapt will die.

Like who

you can change trajectory by changing the angle. they shot it nearly straight up. if they had fired it at maximum trajectory it would be able to reach those places listed.

OBLIGATORY
>OBLIGATORY
OBLIGATORY
>OBLIGATORY
OBLIGATORY
>OBLIGATORY

youtube.com/watch?v=1uG84WsK-Eo

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

AMERRIIICAAAAA

Yeah, USA is a madmad with weapons, need to get rid of it soon

Read the article.
If it flew for 45 minutes straight up into the atmosphere, the, if that was on a horizontal trajectory that would equate to 10,000 miles - Pyongpang to Chicago.

>the CIA wants to nuke themselves
you're a dullard. you think the CIA controls america's nuclear technology. you probably think the CIA developed nuclear technology

Mobilization doesn't work that fast.

i'm actually packing up my apartment now. not in the military, but this is it.

>being this new
You faggot just recently started archiving shit roody poo

>they can't make ICBMs
they already proved with evidence that they made ICBMs you tard

Are you the turkish user that hates whites??

>Like who
Those responsible for providing weapons and training to ISIS for starters.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg kek

212 area code here. Please rain hell fire down on us based emperor Kimmy

>you're a dullard. you think the CIA controls america's nuclear technology
not at all what I said. I named some likely sources for NK nuclear tech based on available evidence and I think it is very reasonable to have the CIA on that list given who the other parties are.

>they already proved with evidence that they made ICBMs you tard
like the evidence for Iraqi weapons of mass destruction. show me the evidence you stupid fuck.

Doesn't matter, we can deactivate the atoms

Nothing's happening..

Nothing's happening..

Something about an ICBM..

It's over, a lot of the people in the audience look pissed

DO IT YOU PUSSY.
youtube.com/watch?v=yGTNbiUXmRc

So over.
>URGENT) S. Korea, U.S. stage joint ballistic missile exercise in response to N. Korea's ICBM launch
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/07/29/0200000000AEN20170729001500315.html

Do you really think we don't have anti-missile defense over North America?

We're not worried about him hitting the US - the real danger is Japan.

Either them or iran.
Finally the day has come.