(((Pagan))) Hate thread

(((Pagan))) Hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1225-1274,_Thomas_Aquinas,_Summa_Theologiae_[1],_EN.pdf
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1819-1893,_Schaff._Philip,_2_Vol_02_The_City_Of_God._Christian_Doctrine,_EN.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

have a bump friend

>Athenians.
>Not inventing military tactics used today.
>Not inventing democracy.
Ok.

christcucks beware

They will rise again!

Shit is the best funny pictureyou can make?

Im a wiccan, I don't see why the need of all this hate.

>(((Pagan)))
Fairly certain European Paganism isn't Jewish.

Literal Kike worshiper.

Literal cum drinker

It's not man. This is just a garbage thread shilling sand religions from the east.

The west knows the true god. It always has.

These fucking faggots will never stop. Ever. Ignore or kill them at your leisure.

>dicks and shit

This just confirms all these christcuck LARPers leaked from Reddit.

>Its another butthurt Christweenie thread

The rise of neopaganism can be attributed to edgy teen stormfags who played skyrim and thought vikings (viKANGZ) were cool.

ISLAM IS ACTUALLY THE SAME AS KIKESTIANITY u see, Christians came in hordes to Europe and raped our women and set off terrorist attacks! They got rid of our beautiful feather nigger-tier culture! Christian nigger temples aren't actually Christian it was us PAGANS who made xtianity great, catholic temples were actually made by PAGANS not stupid xtians. Also cathedrals are sand nigger temples, they were first made in the middle east (FACTS). They don't belong in Europe

ISLAM is the same as KIKESTISNITY cuz it'll just adopt Europe stuff, and people are converting to it so it will be a white religion, fuck kikestisnity.

>cross on flag
>God save the queen
>Anglicanism
"hurr derp we need 2 preserve culture but not my country's culture xD"

>Implying Templarps aren't the real edgy teenagers

About time. I have always disliked pagans. Even back when I was an atheist I thought they were retarded. Now, as a Christian, I like them even less. Christian scholars, like St. Aquinas, and St. Augustine, made tedious, in depth philosophical arguments in favor of Christian doctrines. Monotheism, divine atonement, the attributes of God, the historicity of Christ, Church practice, the relationship between Church and state, all defended by logic in their books. And all issues, from the trinity to hymnals, debated with reason and logic, and almost always with textual evidence from the Bible as well. By contrast, pagans, especially neo-fagans, argue with feelings, pseudo-history, sophistry, fallacy, genetic fallacy, the fallacy fallacy, argument from tradition, etc. Their arguments suck, their religion sucks, and their whole worldview comes across as adolescent. Fuck pagans.

Kike lover
Of course it's shilling, just giving my input.
I want to save Anglo-Saxon European Pagan culture, couldn't give a rats ass about that Jewish infestation. Britain is a globalist country, let it balkanize for all I care. I have no intention of saving British culture. I care about my tribe, the Angles, and other like minded peoples from different tribes.

Prove odin drank semen without using a source written by a gay jew.

I hate Varg. Not only does his music suck shit, but he looks like a garden gnome brought to life by a demon with a scat fetish.

(((Judeo-cuckstian))) thread

bumping

>Anglo-Saxon European Pagan
why would you save something that has failed you and your ancestors and is now being used by random people on internet to mock you

"Muh J00s" is not a real argument. Genetic fallacy, refutes nothing, 0/10.

A critical thought a day keep heathenry away!

>(((Pagan)))
>((()))
I bet you are an ameritard. I don't mind pagans and certainly Christianity is far more Jewish than Paganism.

>failed you and your ancestors
>UN flag
Remove yourself. I want to go back to a simpler time, of simple living, small communities working together, following the true European religion that is Paganism.

>not a real argument

(((Molyneux))) detected

>youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkMc5bvuyQ

I fucking hate captcha

Here we see Charlemagne destroy pagan idols

Here is st boniface destroying a stupid tree that was dedicated to thor, lol.

That was the religion of your ancestors once, you rat.

Here we see the pagans true form: savage barbarism.

Reminder OP is using lefty/pol/ shill tactics, putting kike brackets around the aryan religion, when he represents an actual kike religion. Disgusting. If I were Christian, Id be condemning this guy as a shill too. Only makes them look bad.

t. agnostic

This guy is lefty/pol/. Sage hide and report.

Here is based bishop absalon converting and destroying pagan idols

wtf I love globalism now

What the fuck did I just read? Simple living can be done by any religion. Small communities, simpler time, etc. That was ALL of Europe before the modern age, including the Christian period. Fuck, its the Amish now. Saying that a simpler time, simple living and small communities working together requires paganism is absolutely one of the most retarded things my eyes have seen on Sup Forums, and I've seen some stupid shit. Your statement is so vapid and anti-intellectual, I feel like an idiot just for addressing you. I award 0 points.

desu im a christian and hate neopagans, but prefer the top stuff

real extinct pagans (believers of traditional faiths of their tribes)>christians>new age fedora larper "pagans"

Christ is king, here we see based holy men destroying the pagan idols in the new world!

I hate Odin larpers but this doesn't even make sense

t. pedo

You forgot to say something about BASED JEWS AND SHISTSKINS!

>Pagan hate thread

>Hating the only group of people that can hate Islam more than anyone else.

Christfags, repent for your sins. We just want to have a DEUS VULT X WILD HUNT crossover into Mecca with you.

Still true. "Muh J00s" is still not an argument. The genetic fallacy is still a fallacy. All your ((())) bullshit can't change that.

"muh ancestors". Moron. A great part of your ancestors were Christian too, but you don't care about them. You only like the ancestors you agree with.

Funny how you cry about Jihad and how muslims were aggresive while LARPing as crusaders.

The best thing about incoming Islam invasion will be that they will fuck you in the ass.

>all of these theists

MUH SKIN
SHITSKINS CANNOT COMPARE
WE NEED TO NOT LET BEUTY OF ARYAN WOMAN DISAPEAR

Who's the true god then?

At least someone remake this with better English.

documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1225-1274,_Thomas_Aquinas,_Summa_Theologiae_[1],_EN.pdf

documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/1819-1893,_Schaff._Philip,_2_Vol_02_The_City_Of_God._Christian_Doctrine,_EN.pdf

The two books that could all but destroy paganism, but ancient and neo.

Go suck a jewish dick.

Your religion is not "fighting degeneracy" - it's making people retarded and concentrate on non-existant heaven rather than on the real life.

Shitpost some more, I want to add more your posts as an example of why christianity is retarded.

baptism of finland.

add his posts to this image so all can be aware of his kike-funded faggotry

he is not a friend to any christian or pagan

The knight of Christ, I say, may strike with confidence and die yet more confidently, for he serves Christ when he strikes, and serves himself when he falls. Neither does he bear the sword in vain, for he is God's minister, for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of the good. If he kills an evildoer, he is not a mankiller, but, if I may so put it, a killer of evil. He is evidently the avenger of Christ towards evildoers and he is rightly considered a defender of Christians. Should he be killed himself, we know that he has not perished, but has come safely into port. When he inflicts death it is to Christ's profit, and when he suffers death, it is for his own gain. The Christian glories in the death of the pagan, because Christ is glorified; while the death of the Christian gives occasion for the King to show his liberality in the rewarding of his knight. In the one case the just shall rejoice when he sees justice done, and in the other man shall say, truly there is a reward for the just; truly it is God who judges the earth.
I do not mean to say that the pagans are to be slaughtered when there is any other way to prevent them from harassing and persecuting the faithful, but only that it now seems better to destroy them than that the rod of sinners be lifted over the lot of the just, and the righteous perhaps put forth their hands unto iniquity.

>Simple living can be done by any religion
Of course it can. Read my comment again. I said "following the true European religion that is Paganism". I don't want small communities working together and following the teachings of some Jew in the Middle East.
>A great part of your ancestors were Christian too
Like I give a shit. Your religion is dogshit, made us timid and weak. Look at the frail West today. Pathetic.

Funny. I remember a group of people burning our Churches, taking credit for all our achievements, using false correlation and shitty arguments (and really bad metal music) to try and reconstruct shit-tier paganism for no reason. Wasn't that you?

In all honesty I have nothing against pagans as people, but your religious beliefs are stunningly stupid. That, and the "arguments" in favor of it are so pseudo-intellectual that your average Somalian could tear them to shreds.