What's the big deal about women having multiple sexual partners...

What's the big deal about women having multiple sexual partners? It's completely patriarchal and has no rational basis to be against women having the rights to do what they think is right. In society, men are COMPLETELY condoned to have as many sexual partners as possible. In fact, it is even encouraged. Mean while, sally is a slut she-demon because she's not your pure virgin waifu? Plus, most of the people anal about this, never get any, anyway, so I don't know what they are going on about.
In conclusion, give me one real reason why you believe in unethical, irrational double standards.
>Hard Mode: Use facts

What is the argument against rape?
use facts

It's whites who think the same way muslims do. They are degenerates

their are only double standards because *women don't hold men to any standards.

you're upset that some men hold women to standards.

virgin or nothing, drug resistant STDs await you

>*there are ..

>degenerates
I dont think you know what that word means plebbit

do whatever the fuck you want
but don't tell me I shouldn't marry a virgin.

do a goggle news search for "std rates" then come back and tell us all about muh patriarchy.

>It's completely patriarchal and has no rational basis to be against women having the rights to do what they think is right.

but user, feminism already tells us what right and wrong!

well, you might as well announce to the world you're a pedohpile then, sweetie, because the average American loses their virginity by 14.8, and has 7+ sexual partners by 18. I know you're living in the 1700s, but unless you either marry a child or a complete shutin basketcase, you're not getting your virgin waifu.
So, in other words, join reality, or go be a Muslim.

Hello here is the fact

slide thread
1 post by this ID

>Plus, most of the people anal about this, never get any, anyway, so I don't know what they are going on about.
>In conclusion, give me one real reason why you believe in unethical, irrational double standards.

The fact that you don't even understand the contradictory nature of these statements almost makes me think you're an actual woman.

I'd rather have a car with 0 miles than a car with 300k.

Logically, Venereal disease. On a man, it is pretty easy to spot VD. We generally know we are clean or infected. If we are infected, we try not to fuck around until it clears up.

Females on the other hand think their vaginas are gross. Because they are. They bleed, they ooze, the smell bad. It is hard for a female to spot VD and as such she may have sex with 10 guys and infect them all, and here is the key thing, WITH OUT KNOWING. If they do know, they "might" withhold sex until it clears up. This is why we have girls as young as 12 get the HPV vaccine.

Like 95% this is a shill bait post, but if its not I'ma break this down to you
>barney style: Selective breeding patterns: thousands and thousands of years
>Feminism, 70 years

Go home sheckleberg, you're drunk

STD's. some will go away. some will not. some will make you sick. some will kill you. it is risky to be a cum dumpster.

Whats the big deal about men not wanting to marry roasties? Isn't an adult free to pursue their own desiny?
>Hard mode use facts

do you have any "facts" because I do pic related
there are hundreds of thousands of 18+ year old virgin females

you make no fucking sense
>"all girls are whores"
>"you're a pedo if you care about women not being whores"

facts
15-19 year old females 48% are still virgins

real whores BTFO

Listen.

A woman is like a nice can tango.

I just feel much more comfortable drinking it if I knew a bunch of guys didn't fuck it first.

Biology. Also, if bitches don't like they don't have to play the game.

Wish that source wasn't cropped out.

why is this ignored?

Of because OP subhuman low IQ female mind can't comprehend it

LMAO BITCH BTFO

BTFO REAAALL GOOD

OH YEAH *Highfievsmyself*

We have twice as many female ancestors as we do male ancestors. There are biological reasons for men to have multiple biological partners and women to desire to have only one.

I have no problem with it. Just don't expect me to marry them.

Because a long-term relationship depends on it.
Until then I will pump and dump all the whores until I find the right one.

came here to post this

t. Buttmad slut

This woman had over 200 different males. Oops. It was fun as hell. No regrets. and No STDs. But this was before the age of HIV. Retired now. In a monogamous relationship.

Hello facts thanks for coming by.
You also beat me to it.
Promiscuity is a failing strategy.

let m (resp n) the total number of men (resp women) in a given population, r the total number of heterosexual relationship (we may do the same analysis with sex encounters).
Then the average number of partners (gayness excluded) a female get in her life is n'=r/n, for a male it is m'=r/m.

We have m/n=n'/m', provided m/n is roughly equal to one, the claims like "a men have 7 women on average in his life while a woman has 1.5 men" are complete utter bullshit.

sorry I didn't notice it when I did the screencap..

here is an new version with the sources.. pic related

Look up Telegony you stupid faggot. And before you go hurr durr it's just a theory how about you learn about the vagina and the mechanics of mucous membranes?

Women hold absolutely every fucking card when it comes to reproduction and partner selection - every trend that men and women exhibit when it comes to sexuality is almost entirely set by women.
If women stopped spreading their legs to every 'alpha' because they're deluded enough to think they'll be the one to 'tame' him those men would be shit out of luck. If those women stopped trying to get those men to propose those men would never get married. You're literally whining that men for once actually do something in this case and have some fucking standards, in some places like France it's also one of the very few defenses men have to not become literal cuckolds since paternity tests are fucking illegal.

>t.boomer
I hope we take away your social security to pay for the wall.

Yeah because someone who screws a bunch of dudes will magically change once they get a wedding ring and whatever they did in the past doesn't effect what they'll do in the future. Give me a break. Yes guys should be less promiscuous as well but men detach love and sex more easily.

Men are the gatekeepers of commitment while women are the gatekeepers of sex.

Good post.

Much better, will use on defeatists complaining about how hopeless finding a waifu is.

>men are condoned to have as many partners as possible
wrong
that's wrong too and degenerate
fuck off cunt get off my board

Nobody wants their daughters to marry the Chad out there fucking random sluts every night of the week. Women do it anyway because 'fuck you mom and dad'.

If you want your daughter to marry a guy who has fucked dozens of sleezy women, then okay, you can let your son marry some slut too. But don't fucking pretend like society all the sudden appreciates licentious men. We have probably a dozen or so words in the English language to describe a man who sleeps around, and none of them have ever been good.

However it is still an accomplishment to be able to get women to fuck you since women are the gatekeepers of sex. Very few men can do this. It is not an accomplishment to spread your legs for any guy you want, literally any girl can do it.

Also there's STDs. In short, fuck you.

>has no rational basis

That's_where_you're_wrong_kiddo.avi

Beat me to it. Also Czech'd.

Biologically speaking, there are no arguments against rape. If a woman of child bearing age isn't pregnant, biologically a man should impregnate her.

Culturally, yes, there's a bit of a problem given our culture has consent barriers in place, and female ownership, ie, you wouldn't impregnate another man's wife.

Well it is okay as long as they accept to deal with the consequences. But they don't want to. They want to have the entire pie. And that is not going to happen.

The -archal suffix implies that I want to control them.

I don't want to control girls who have had many sexual partners. I just don't want to marry them.

A woman will always be pregnant with her own offspring, to her loyalty means jack shit and that's why they don't value it.
A man has no way to judge if the kid in his mate's womb is his other than either full control or trust, that's why for them loyalty is vital.
It is hard to trust someone who habitually has multiple partners against someone who like one or two.
Of course if you're in just for the sex then it's fine, a lot of men like to fuck sluts, but very few of them would marry one.

The girl on the left is sexier. Hmm odd.

same stats for males

I don't know man.

I'm just some dude. I wish i could someone to become one flesh with. To forsake our own desires together for the sake a of a new life. I wish it was as beautiful as it sounds. But it's not.

It's ugly, it's dirty, it's not what you expect or want. It's life. What can you do? Who wouldn't want a partnership for life with someone your can share your soul with, over millions of conversations, someone you can trust and find solace in. But that's not how it is. That's too nice.

People are fundamentally broken in various way, men and women. And in perfect unison they would still be far from perfect. We are shitty animals that have enough intelligence to self-reflect on our biological need to reproduce. But that's not all of it. Reproduction is one thing, pair bonding is another. Not many species do pair bonding, we are one of the few that do.

One day, I might another shitty human being who can understand how much of a shitty human being I am and still be able to bear me, and vice versa. But probably not. Probably nothing can really "fill the void". There is nothing in life that makes you complete, or perfect.

You always come short.

It devalues another man's property

So what you are saying is consent is a social construct.

No hymen no diamond. I don't care how many awful names you give me, not happening period.

Men are not attracted to used up women.
Think of a used kleenix. It's like that.
And men also have high sex drives. To mate.
No amount of ideology on your part is going to
ever change this.

Men sometimes like sluts. But we don't keep em. Oh and don't take what I've said as some kind of ideology. It's male human nature.
You're trying to debate with our animal side.
It won't work.

Nobody is trying to stop women from being sluts. Just don't get upset when you're a slut and men ONLY want to fuck you and no GOOD men will touch you or date you or marry you.

>It's completely patriarchal

Tits or gtfo.

women are just vessels to be used by men to spread their seed.

Because women GET FUCKED they recieve and has men INSIDE of their bodies its not the same thing. They have foreign bodies inside their temple.

It's like a VIP area that everyone has access to rather then the vip area is useless.

Rape violates the NAP so that's a no-go.

> and has 7+ sexual partners by 18.

Okay maybe in Skankville or wherever the hell you're from but out here in the real world its not just some massive orgy fest all the time.

can someone photoshop that image and make her naked? thanks.

women having multiple sex partners lowers their perceived value of each partner as the total increases. They are less likely to maintain stable marriages, and more often than not it implies unstable mental health

burn the coal

maybe shes into it.

Oh and men think they're more gross too.
It's like a biological instinct.
The graphs just prove what we already know.

it was a home invasion genius

Ha, you must be a young conservative. Silly wabbit.

Wait I always thought it was a burglary not marital violence.

I bang at least a new girl a month (used to do way more) but at this point it's just to practice my people skills and fully understand slut behavior before I make the very risky choice of getting married one day. Women have literally de-valued themselves as a gender by being this easy and now girls who DON'T slut around are having a harder and harder time seeing the oasis (a stable marriage and a big family) over the desert hills because ALL their friends are being massive whores.

If you want some
>made you think
read pic

but the basics are: women take 9 months to have a kid, but men take 20 minutes. Good men impregnate a lot of women, but good women MUST only have one man, at least each year since that's what pregnancy takes. If she wants him to help raise the child (a very good thing for children) it's paternity must not be in question.
This simple dichotomy is the basis for ALL gender "double standards". It is literally women's fault that men can get away with "playing the field". It turns them on. It disgusts men. Literally not our fault, lady.

of course, it's so obvious. eat shit.

Men are designed by nature to impregnate as many women as they can. That's why we produce several million sperm cells per minute. Women, on the other hand, only produce a handfull of eggs during their lifetime and can only have a baby every ~10 months

Loyalty is required in order to maintain a family unit.

And somebody who fucks everyone and everything typically isn't high on that. This "love everybody" bullshit is just more Marxist garbage desinged in order to further break down the family/tribal mindset.

And why do they so strongly oppose that mindset? Because it makes it difficult to rule when people are more concerned with their own families than the will of the government. It's all about loyalty.

Stds (many of which we can't effectively test for) son.

>It's like a VIP area that everyone has access to rather then the vip area is useless.

This guy is just trying to say what men REALLY NEED. They need to own the pussy. And they don't want it all beat up. They want fresh pussy.

Understand? Men like fresh pussy, and they want to own the fresh pussy.
No amount of carrying on by feminist will ever
EVER change this.
If you don't like it, fuck your dildo or chad or
whatever you want but no one is gonna put a
ring on it because the man can't really own that
pussy. It's been around.

Is there consent in any other domain of life? Do animals ask for consent?

and many of which make women sterile (Nature's solution to the whore question)

>Do animals ask for consent?

Some have rather elaborate mating rituals.

There's nothing quite as funny as a slut who thinks you will date her after you fucked her. Like any self-respecting men would buy a new car who had hundreds of bums driving it. Like he would eat an ice cream that was licked by scores of people, dropped on the floor and jizzed all over. Women have no value except for their holes and if they ruin that they have nothing at all.

>cuck meme
If you marry a women, decide to have children, have a child, and then claim you don't have any responsibility for that child, just because his meaningless genetics are slightly different than your own, then you are the immoral one. You are abandoning your duties as a Father, just because of genetics. There is no moral defense of this. You CHOSE to become a father with that women, you don't get to take it back after the fact for convenience.

Or do you want us to act like lions and kill your young when a new man comes? You know that stepfathers are a thing too, right?

Fungi

Because it's purely for pleasure, non productive behavior.

A man can have sex with multiple women and get them all pregnant. A woman can't have multiple pregnancies at once so sexual promiscuity cannot be biologically motivated. What should happen is contraceptives should be banned really. Thus having to live with the concequences.

Hey ladies? Public restroom or private home restroom. You can choose. Choose.

Why not the public restroom? It's just like the one you have at home? Why not? It's just the same?

When your snatch is a public utility nobody wants it.

Took a while, hope you like it.

They're three times more likely to catch STDs and they get pregnant.

Came in to post this exact info. Women lose their ability to pair bond with increased partner counts. But it's not only selfish reasons that they should choose not to shut around, women are LESS HAPPY in their relationships and in general when they act like this.

why should I care what people want me to think about sluts? It grosses me out and it doesn't matter what you say, that's the instinct I have about it and it would be unnatural to deny it

Actually it would be fine if every just duck everyone regardless of anything. The problem with women being so promiscuous these days is birth and STD control only works 99.9% of the time. Women have so much sex that 0.1% chance happens all the time and women become accumulators for STDs and unwanted pregnancy. STDs are bad too they leave women infertile.

Sex it for making babies
>Sex it for making babies

Sex it for making babies

Sex it for making babies

Sex it for making babies

Fuckin leaf.... Well played

>le 9gag watermark

Here's a potato

>women don't hold men to any standards
try to get a date if you're a virgin
women are the ones enforcing that very standard

Many men would rape another man's wife and that is incentive for women to find a man who will protect them from other men. This is why women stay home and don't leave the house without a man. Except now the women rely on men who are not their husband to protect them (government). It has removed a major natural incentive for women to mate properly.

One day, when you're fat, alone, depressed and insane, reality will hit you, and you will say to yourself "I was wrong, so very wrong..."

>15-19 year old females 48% are still virgins

yeah and what about the 18-19 part of that, idiot?

no shit most 15 year olds are virgins but you can't date those now can you

>there are more young female virgins than young male virgins
imagine posting a statistic like that on Sup Forums of all places and unironically believing it to be true

I'm beginning to warm up to Poland

7-14 range here. There's nothing special about fucking more women unless you are getting them all pregnant. Otherwise, it's merely a matter of having one that you like available for sex.
>I wish i could someone to become one flesh with
>One day, I might another shitty human being
Have you tried to accidentally a whole coke bottle?

STDs

thanks for posting this polishbro

I had 12 monogamous relationships before I found a virgin to lose it to, it was worth the wait. (10/12) wanted sex but I withheld it because I knew they were not virgins.
>virgin guys can't get girls
It's a lot of factors because they obviously don't know your sexual status. (looks, pheromones and obviously just being able to approach them confidently)