Rand Paul gives special "fuck you" to John McCain

Literally cock blocks him and now he's gonna have to go home and get his cancer treatment

google.com/amp/thehill.com/policy/defense/344289-rand-paul-blocks-mcconnell-from-setting-up-defense-bill-vote?amp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/nH8K9
youtube.com/watch?v=oef-CfQsE44
youtube.com/watch?v=iWfOnluLxF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how long does mccain has to live realistically? hopefully he will be gone soon

Not long, probably a couple months, a year at best. Mortality rate is like 92%

most people with his cancer live only a couple months but some have lived a up to a 14 months.

Unless it's particularly bad, people of his class get the good treatment that plebs dont get (like Carter and his cancer), so there is a decent chance he'll get it under control.

but he can do a lot of damage in one year
i fucking hate this guy and im not even american

Aw damn it, I already clicked your CIA redirect

I heard brain cancer is worse than butt cancer

If you think his diagnosis is real. I have a feeling it could have been used as a PR stunt for more attention and shield at the same time in case he has to testify for the FUSION GPS case or more.

fugggg
i didnt consider that

Not his, he had a glioblastoma and it will likely grow back. People that are found with it at the age of 40 have an 8% survival rate. McCain is well past 40.

>14 months to live
>no plan to quit holding his office next term

I guess that could be plausible, I certainly hope not though.

ya watch him continue on living and just be praised as another 'survior' like he still hangs on to his 'war hero' status.

He's already like what, late 70's? if he ends up passing natural causes they can just say it was due to his "cancer". win-win plan, and pretty genius. Look at him now, in the news coming back a hero and back stabbing the 7 year plan to repeal obama care (one of his early promises to who he represents on top of that).

They're going to give him a cure that the general public doesn't have access to.

It seems totally phony... he would be at home with his gorilla tits daughter and cougar wife if he had two weeks left to live.

do we have proof other than an MSM saying that was the case (remeber he didn't even go into the surgery with the 'diagnosis' it was just and added bonus).

Probably will see no documented proof of his chemo treatments either other than news reports saying he has to go back to get them.

Is Rand the only true American?

besides his father, yes. In congress at least

Don't forget Ron.

If it was a PR stunt, they wouldn't have called it a "blood clot" or referred to the operation as an "eye surgery."

He had the tumor taken out, and they instantly tried to downplay it. Unfortunately, it became obvious that it was late-stage brain cancer AFTER they had already lied about everything.

Thug life

/ourrandlet/

archive.is/nH8K9

How hard is it to use the archive?

Trumpfags are the dumbest people on the planet

Paul tha God

he went in for the blood clot - which was most likely very legitimate. The diagnosis of the after-the-fact suprise as terminal cancer 14 months to live is what i don't believe. Proof please

says the libtard that all of the sudden likes john mccain.

Have fun with deep state , war mongeres. maybe they'll let you join their little diane feinstein hug party one day.

getting ben carson with pic related
republitards ETERN ANALLY btfo forever

I thought liberals had a monopoly on whining and having a constant victim complex until you trumpfags turned up

>sorry had to follow up your comment once again because it was SO DUMB.

At what point did they "downplay" the take of the tumor. It was front page news everywhere right when it happened with literally every top politician open for comments on it.

nope you cucks still take the cake, we're just giving you some of your medine back and you take the bait 100%

When magic Johnson dies of aids

When it was first reported, it was an "eye surgery," which is 100% a lie. The surgery had nothing to do with his eye besides proximity. That, right there, proves that they were attempting to downplay his surgery.

In the next few hours, it was reported that John McCain was "fine" after his surgery. Notice I said surgery and not eye surgery, because the news at this point switched to calling it a blood clot removal ABOVE his left eye. Again, downplaying the seriousness by stating that McCain was "fine." He wasn't fucking fine, he was diagnosed with brain cancer that will kill him any day now.

Towards the end of the day, the truth finally was released. I'm willing to bet that the gravity of the situation finally hit McCain and his team, and they realized that everyone deserves to know that he will be dead in the very near future from brain cancer.

He wasn't "suddenly" diagnosed with a tumor during/after surgery. The discovery of the tumor would've happened during the scans they made of his head well before the surgery. I doubt he ever had a blood clot, considering the size of his incision. That surgery was for that brain tumor to be removed.

>dead in the very near future
>goes back to capital hill immediatly
>wont step down for his new term about to start

Prediction - he isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Zero cancer, zero proof, and many undisclosed life saving drugs / childrens blood at his finger tips

yes

Considering moving to Kentucky just to be able to vote for Rand. Also seems like a based state in general

I think him making a total fool of himself by calling Comey "Mr. President" while asking him about Hillary's emails is enough proof of him having a brain tumor.

Remeber that one time john mccain used his obamacare/VA policy (that he apparently votes for now) to treat his 'brain cancer'?

Oh wait....

I'm not a liberal, you dumb shit. I don't like any of you faggots. You're emotionally attached to a shitty politician so that makes you retarded

Long enough to kill us all.

no, the tumor is a good excuse for a completely dumb mishap like that, these people are all senial and stir crazy from their children supply being cut off. Look at Pelosi and Maxin Waters, they are all confused on who the president is/who is going into North Korea to. They just don't have an excuse to cry tumor from an already scheduled operation.

That's why it's the perfect excuse. They plebs eat it up and the liberals now love him (forgetting that he is a completely useless poltician, republican and number 1 war mongerer).

John McCain's healthcare (like anyone's healthcare if it comes from their employers) is far superior to that shit. That's kind of the whole fucking point of people wanting Obamacare dead and better care for our veterans.

literally said zero about trump

you just got butt hurt from someone critizicing john, warmonger, mccain. Enjoy libtard

only by destroying his phylactery shall he ever find rest from his eternal office term.

I called him a trumpfag twice and he was proud of it, dipshit

Kentucky is pretty cool. We also have Congressman Thomas Massie who was the main guy trying to get the 28 pages of the 9/11 report released.

>I'm not a liberal

But you really are one you dumb faggot.

>Reply
I hope McCain dies screaming in a hospital bed.

And your a dumb Trumpfag. Go worship Saudi and Israeli cock somewhere else

I don't get it.

I hope he dies and Trump uses it as an opportunity to tweet his death as a failure of Obamacare.

John McCain:
>"14 months to live" (Fake News)

Does he quit office? End his legacy peacefully and retire? No.

How to end career legacy 101:

>Work on anti-trump dossier
>Personally kill Ocare repeal
>Feed fake russia hysteria
>Possibly squeeze in 1 last 'secret syrian' trip

GG

Based Rand. Dude has secured my vote 100% in 2024.

Soros: : "Listen, puppet. I'm the master now".

run to syria for me and obstruct the adminstration i didn't choose

>voting Randlet
If you have to stand on a chair to reach the cookie jar, you don't get to manage the world's largest economy.

Dude Rand is solid and literally the only one besides ted cruz to uphold half of the good stuff that trump might be able to accomplish during his 8 years.

GOP need someone to kill bill McCain obvious choice. He has brain cancer will retire or die. All the others get off the hook. Donuffins still get all the frreebees and vote Liberal. This shit makes no damb sense. Do they think these are the people who elect them? All conservatives need to vote Libertarian and scare some sense into the GOP.

he's the most solid out of any politicians in our game. This guy won't understand, don't worry. he lives on prison island.

I don't like the man either, but would you really have wanted Hillary? If it had been up to her, this website would have probably ceased to exist by now.

>giving a shit about the height of another man
I found the faggot guys.
>Rand 5'8"
>James Madison 5'4"

I want john McCain to suffer the worst death I want him to become a mindless invalid to loose all sense of himself before he fucking dies.

Rand Paul is a pretty great guy, I wish Trump didn't resort to saying he was ugly :(

>implying physical size has anything to do with running a country
Fuck off, you politically ignorant cunt.

yeah, his wife is rich.

He's like Ted Kennedy or Hillary Clinton. They hide their medical conditions. Don't want anyone getting the jump on them or starting to prepare to take their place.

McCain's wife probably wants his seat when he succumbs or retires. She's a socialite and really active in charities.

She was lobbying the White House for a job in the state department or overseas.

He betrayed his father when he needed his son the most. Fuck him.

youtube.com/watch?v=oef-CfQsE44

The unidentified guy is Ray Romano. Fucking McCain. I hope he gets eaten by a moose.

Ted Kennedy died in office 15 months after being diagnosed with a brain tumor.

McCain already has a history of cancer. For all we know he's terminal and it has already spread through his entire body. May have had issues since he was running for re-election.

we'll hopefully someone doesnt suicide him. They have a nice out now - He died from his braiN!

Reminder that "manlet" is a feminist tier shit-meme.

>Your opinion can't possibly count because of arbitrary binary criteria.

It's like the anti-ginger horseshit. Now get back to fucking your Kangaroo.

FLASHBACK: RINO John McCain Campaigns on Repealing Obamacare

youtube.com/watch?v=iWfOnluLxF0

Nope, I actually wanted one to disappear after losing and the other to end up in jail after winning. Just had the roles reversed. They were both pathetic candidates and going to be a lame duck no matter who won.

Yes. Rand needs to be the president in 2024