"It's ok if you bomb these millions of innocent people because they voted for someone I don't like"

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes kim, kill commiefornia pls

As long as they interpret that statement to refer to CA and NY it's all well and good.

It's justified, if you don't believe in democracy.
I wish my political opponents would die so I could push my agenda as well, but I actually openly admit to being a nazi and a fascist.

meh its a woman, cant expect a lot of intelligence

Well to be fair, I wouldn't blink an eye if Commiefornia or Chicago was nuked.

reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-usa-trump-idUSKCN0YN35S

If these retards payed attention they'd know that north korea endorsed trump :^) rip commiefornia

Because the cult of personality is more important than 14 words

>shrug
I feel the same way
the only good liberal is a dead one.

Yeah honestly they are just finally starting to get on our level of edgy bros.

> Nuke LA

> Mexicans, nignogs, and Hollyjews get irradiated

> Nuke SF

> Faggots, nignogs, Commies, SJWs, and H1B1 Poos get irradiated

> Vegas gets nuked

> vacationing drunks and Mexicans get irradiated

Win Win actually.

It would make more sense to target military bases which would give him more choices. Would interesting to see leftists reaction if only white soldiers are killed.

this doesn't need a thread. can someone just pull the plug on twitter? jesus fucking christ.

Its hilarious cause the super liberal cities on the west coast are going to be priority targets for Best Korea
>tfw kim nukes LA and makes america great again

>Implying the ICBMs will ever reach continental land

That's a rare GG Pepe. Saved.

holy shit that black girl on the right looks like a fucking rat or something. why are white girls so deep into nigger culture that they post smug sheeboons?

Considering the influence that would have not only on national, but international politics, I would love the Norks forever.

Trump supporters don't want war or even an empire. Supporting us would be beneficial to any world power that wants to see America's influence limited to diplomacy.

As a californian, I for one welcome our nuclear overlords.

Roger "SHALL" Benitez is the last hope. After him, theres not much difference between this land and a land le nuked to ash by north korean psychological warfare.

>I actually openly admit to being a nazi and a fascist.

No you don't tubby

Glad liberals are being honest in their lust for violence. Honestly I wish the same for them

>People

He will obviously aim for California though if North korea actually had the capacity to nuke US mainland.

No, we're starting to get on their level. They've been like this forever, remember the Weather Underground?

The right wing is starting to warm to using the left wing's tactics, and the left wing doesn't like it.

Hope the nuke lands on nancy pelosis kike fucking face