Great News!: McCain now well enough to testify who gave him the FusionGPS file!!!!

McCain must testify under oath immediately on his involvement in the FusionGPS Democrat-financed file... So important mysteries are finally cleared up.

1) Who was the absolute first person to tell McCain about the existence of the FusionGPS file or it's contents?

2) Who physically handed the FusionGPS dossier to McCain or to his surrogate Kramer?

3) Did either happen in Halifax, Canada during McCain's attendance at the Halifax International Security Forum in November 2016.

REMINDER: FusionGPS tied Rinat Akhmetshin was also attending just as McCain the Halifax Security Forum in 2016. Akhmetshin was one of the alleged 'Kremlin connected Russians' that met Trump Jr during the notorious Trump Tower meeting.

archive.is/eEGcm

4- Did McCain ever meet Akhmetshin? Did McCain meet him in Halifax in November 2016? Did Akhmetshin give him the FusionGPS dossier?

archive.is/sdhln

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4NKK2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll probably just lie. He's dead in no time anyway, what does he care.

archive.is/4NKK2

Important new disclosures on FusionGPS and Steele in UK case (includes 10 page Court document).

He's going to be dead soon. I doubt any of it matters anymore to him.

who cares?

He should just hurry up and die already. He is literally wasting everyone's time.

what's worse: hoping that the information within the piss dossier is true or knowing that it is not? imagine his scheming, secreted away in his office plotting. But I think the cold truth is he got played for a fool, what does that mean for America?

aren't you sleepy?

Rinat Akhmetshin, FusionGPS linked operative that met Trump Jr at notorious Trump Tower meeting. MSM allege he's 'Kremlin connected. He lobbied with Ron Dellums, Clinton surrogate for the repeal of the Magnitski Act.

Just like McCain, Akhmetshin attended the Halifax International Security Meeting in Halifax 2016. It is during this meeting that McCain is said to have obtained the FusionGPS dossier.

Ron Dellums. HIllary Clinton campaign surrogate in 2016.

Ron Dellums is actually an ex DNC congressman. He was also a Hillary Clinton surrogate during the 2016 election.

Suppose his testimony clears him and disproves every point you just made. Are you going to flip-flop on him again? Sup Forums has been bipolar on McCain all week.

I made no points. We just need to know who told him about the file and who gave it to him? I figure both Democrats and Republicans want to know the truth.

I don't expect anything good to ever come from McCain. He's not a man who has a will of his own anymore.

Saved by the labotomy

>aren't you sleepy?
btw, serious question: what from this "sleepy" meme started?