Behold the face of your gods

The Ubaid period or culture is a PRE-SUMERIAN culture that existed from 6500BC to about 4000BC.
All their gods statues share a disturbing patern .
More pics:
>ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/eridudeity.jpg

>i.ytimg.com/vi/-7jvM6siltA/maxresdefault.jpg

>ancient-code.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/ubaid.jpg

>i1.wp.com/ancientufo.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Clay-figurines-with-reptilian-looking-heads-Ubaid-period-5900BC-4000BC.jpg?w=640

Official archeology has no good explanation for it, nor much is known about the Ubaid people.
I found those representations to be disturbing. Don't you Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

gotquestions.org/Nephilim-demons.html
indy100.com/article/sex-neolithic-cave-men-humans-genetics-neanderthal-species-breeding-ancestors-7858701
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread965135/pg1&mem=
books.google.ro/books?id=FI6PzjEm_UUC&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq=ubaid gods&source=bl&ots=ZLI4MrTJG7&sig=9YDgbdZSsNnFGEr1oSEV5d1kvK0&hl=ro&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP2MOO9KzVAhUEIJoKHfr_CV84ChDoAQhDMAo#v=onepage&q=ubaid gods&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=06FkpD0ihzMC&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&dq=ubaid gods&source=bl&ots=rZeYCbMFFU&sig=KzCVZv1iYxss76gAdIOvtFdge90&hl=ro&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP2MOO9KzVAhUEIJoKHfr_CV84ChDoAQg5MAg#v=onepage&q=ubaid gods&f=false
bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm#The_Serpent_Race
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/saoc63.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=lrmUb-ApeA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>lizard people
>clearly a mammal
I though these cunts laid eggs

>i told ya so

Forgot to mention one important detail, the Ubaid people also inhabited Mesopotamia, so in a way they are the predecessors of Sumerians.

filthy argonians.

I'm not sure, but their head and shoulders definitely do not look human.
Why did the ancients come up with such a weird idea ?

they couldnt sculpt a more detailed human face, these idols are 15 cm (6 inches ) to 30cm tall, also lizard theme is popular in all cultures, but my bet is not being able to make a more detailed face, just look at its torse kek.
>t. a failed sculptor

could be an abstract convention of portraying humans unique to that culture. according to ancient abrahamic tradition, you either couldn't portray people at all or you had to portray them in a very simple, crude way, because only god is allowed to create life. this could be a similar thing. alternatively, it could represent their gods (see the animal-headed gods of ancient egypt and india). or they were unironically ayys.

this is another explanation.

some lizards birth live young.

>not being able to make a more detailed face
I find the statues to be pretty detailed.
And even if not, when not able to detail, you make a human head round. Any child will do the same.
>see the animal-headed gods of ancient egypt and india
Mixed anthropomorphic figures are found in many cultures, true. However, the Ubaid are very consistent in this one representation and not any other

Ship it to /x/ gypo
MODS
O
D
S

Why the fuck do you greentext links you newfag?

Fallen angel + mortal women offspring =/= gods but those are demons
>gotquestions.org/Nephilim-demons.html

Also
>ancient abrahamic tradition
that unironically should say a lot , shouldn't it ?

>He who does not know history is doomed to repeat it
Also, /x suck

(((ayys)))

they comin'

Platypus has:
80% mammal genes
20% reptilian and bird genes
a duck bill
duck feet with claws
lays eggs
secretes venom

so,
who the fuck knows?

what did nature mean by this?

platypus are a meme

it's always been cruel pranksters

So David Icke is telling the truth?!

Ancient humans had sex with a mysterious other species.Omer Gokcumen, assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo said:
He tested the DNA of humans living in Sub-Saharan Africa and found genes that were "wildly different from versions found in other modern humans".

indy100.com/article/sex-neolithic-cave-men-humans-genetics-neanderthal-species-breeding-ancestors-7858701

looks like a serpent to me. makes sense

WE

Besides their reptilian looks, there is also the fact
that they have elongated skulls, a fact regarded divine by many ancient cultures.
Some other forum:
>abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread965135/pg1&mem=

This would explain our reptilian part of the brain and our tail bone

david icke is always the truth

>www.ancient-code
>ancientufo.org

wow, credible sources you have there

based turk BTFO's niggers

Anthropomorphic figures are common in ancient polytheistic societies, the native Americans made a lot of those.

Just gave the links to the pics, you don't need to read the articles.
Here's are some links about ancient reptilian figures and Mesopotamia
books.google.ro/books?id=FI6PzjEm_UUC&pg=PA100&lpg=PA100&dq=ubaid gods&source=bl&ots=ZLI4MrTJG7&sig=9YDgbdZSsNnFGEr1oSEV5d1kvK0&hl=ro&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP2MOO9KzVAhUEIJoKHfr_CV84ChDoAQhDMAo#v=onepage&q=ubaid gods&f=false
books.google.ro/books?id=06FkpD0ihzMC&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&dq=ubaid gods&source=bl&ots=rZeYCbMFFU&sig=KzCVZv1iYxss76gAdIOvtFdge90&hl=ro&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiP2MOO9KzVAhUEIJoKHfr_CV84ChDoAQg5MAg#v=onepage&q=ubaid gods&f=false
bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles.htm#The_Serpent_Race
oi.uchicago.edu/sites/oi.uchicago.edu/files/uploads/shared/docs/saoc63.pdf

One video
youtube.com/watch?v=lrmUb-ApeA8

A P O L O G I S E

The Ubaids were clearly civilized australoid/Dravidian types and their worship of lizardmen clearly resembles that of the paganistic reliefs of modern day Dravidians that pay homage to serpent like creatures! Remember this lizard man is actually a snake man and snakes were always seen as representing wisdom. The Sumerians were Caucasians that migrated from east anatollia and southern caucus and destroyed the Ubaids and admixed with the rest, the remaining Ubaids emerged as the Elamites to the east and even as far as the harrapins (Indus valley civilization). The white mans enemy was always the AUSTRALOID/DRAVIDIAN and their lesser brethren the negroid!!!!

The lizard men are actually snake men. The snake was considered the creature of wisdom and worshipped by many cultures especially near eastern ones.

Every day I'm more and more thinking I've been a fool for laughing at him. He pretty much got everything right about the Jews and royalty...just what...what if reptilian stuff is true too?

>creature of wisdom and worshipped by many cultures especially near eastern ones
The snake is the symbol of wisdom everywhere.
Pic related is from Romania actually, but a lot more recent.
Also, South and North America had an obsession with serpent beings

My bet is "Because fuck you that's why."

Exactly so the Ubaids being Dravidians worshipped the snake moreso and probably had it as the creator god as well. I believe the Ubaids were an evil people that righteous Caucasian Sumerians destroyed.