Why hasn't that intelligent looking guy reading that huge book asked me how I was or asked if he could sit with me...

>Why hasn't that intelligent looking guy reading that huge book asked me how I was or asked if he could sit with me? I've been drinking coffee on my own near his table for almost two weeks at this cafe! I've even pointed my feet in his direction and twirled my hair whenever he looks near me... but nothing!

>Why won't he talk to me! *sniff* Ohmigod... breathe Jessica, breathe! I'm sure that boy will ask me out sooner or later... I can't resort to the countless 6'+, buff, loud and outgoing jocks I matched with on Tinder when I only downloaded the app as a joke and used it for a day... Oh my God, I can't talk to him myself, he'll think I'm a slut! Boys have it so easy, they can ask out anyone they want!

Its supposed to be a mans job to go up to women. Feminism has made them too timid, because everything is sexual harassment, including consensual sex. All part of the white genocide game.

Nah cause men have become pussies

yeah, because their mothers divorced their fathers and then raised their sons to be pussies

lol totally

I was raised by a simgle mother and she tried to make me a pussy but I am a high test crazy motherfucker so it didn't work out, I am the toughest and most conservative male I know.
>Mfw grew up a white man in the hood of chimpcongo and it redpilled the shit out of me.

>Mfw grew up a white man in the hood of chimpcongo and it redpilled the shit out of me.

not everyone grows up in chiraq
alot of these guys grew up in first world countries where they dont have to dodge bullets so they dont exactly come out tough as nails, especially when the school system further pushes the idea of the pussified male

>Be intellectual man
>Go to my favorite café for some peace and quiet so I can read my new book
>Suddenly a 4/10 roastie starts crying
>Look up for a second and go back to my book

>"Hey, How you doing?" - Me

I know but not every young person is a retarded faggot.

Grew up with a father in the Royal Artillery, Used to get death threats off muzzies through the letterbox.

I guess thats what redpilled me as a kid.

things that have never happened

you are literally both saything the exact same thing you dense faggot

>I've even pointed my feet in his direction and twirled my hair whenever he looks near me... but nothing!
Someone's got a cursory understanding of body language

Is there anything more pathetic than larping on Sup Forums as Chad?

>Is there anything more pathetic than larping on Sup Forums as Chad?
LARPing on /r9k/ as Chad

No one wants a thot that causes a scene in order to get attention.

>>/r9k/

This has nothing to do with politics. Sage

MODS FUCKING DELETE THESE GARBAGE OFF TOPIC THREADS

>135320777
Wish I was larping m8. My life has been hell on earth, only if you knew how bad the nigger scourge really is.

>Its supposed to be a mans job to go up to women.

And who the hell defined that? the level of interest should be of both.

Nice fanfiction mate.

She was probably weirded out by you constantly ogling at her hair and feet.

The worse thing about talking to women for extended periods is they will literally lie straight to your face and change all their interests at the drop of a hat to impress you but thankfully it's easier to catch them out now thanks to social media

Actually this is true, but turns out women are sexually interested in a small minority of guys and if you aren't in that minority you need to do the "look at me look at me I can pay to raise kids" dance.

Traditionally, it is the man's job. Feminists are strong independent womym but still want men to approach them first.

It's not a definition, it's a fact, if you look at history and how human sexual attraction and pairing works you will understand.

if you're hitting on a feminist you're doing it wrong

The point, is even if women are interested in a guy, usually they will never take the step, they will wait. The gut has always to do the move, or acceped or gets rejected. i don't fkcg take the risk.

Can confirm. I was raised by a single mom and i am the faggiest person i know

>Hi. OMFG. All my sister does is nag and bitch and moan and expect everything to go her way all the time, for people to always bow down to her and give in to all her demands while she must make no compromise nor meet anyone else's demands. She sees everything she does as entirely reasonable and whenever someone does not comply 100% with her desires she sees them as being entirely unreasonable.
For example: I'll be sitting at the dining room table playing computer games alone at home, listening to a podcast on my iPod. She will arrive home from school or the gym or something and immediately demand that I go upstairs to my room, turn off my podcast, or mute my computer game (and in this specific instance that occurred 2 days ago, she demanded I do all three).
I ask her to give me 5 minutes or so to finish what I am doing (I can't just stop right in the middle of my game, and moving my laptop upstairs involves a not inconsiderable effort, not to mention time). She however demands that I move immediately or that I immediately stop listening to my podcast. I offer to compromise by lowering the volume on my podcast. She says that's not good enough. I ask why she can't move upstairs to her own bedroom, since she can more easily move than can I (what with my laptop, iPod, tablet, and coffee being well established on the dining room table). She dismisses the idea of her moving upstairs out of hand.

Kill her.

>"How does that make you feel?"

The thing about not asking women out is, "what if". You wonder what could have been, how life would have turned out if you just sucked it up and approached her.

Pic related.

Low test detected

Oddly accurate

Women are complete retards

>invite co-workers to "go out"

if rejected, imagine the embarrass

The thing about dating a woman is, "what if". You wonder what could have been, how life would have turned out if you just sucked it up and kept going.

>doing all the work for women means you're high test

Lol you're a cuck

Piece of advice, user: if your parents stand to leave you any kind of inheritence, talk to them about making you the executor. Your sister sounds like my oldest sister, and when my mom died, and my parent's estate passed to us kids (dad died 15 years ago), my oldest sister tried to fuck us over, as she was appointed executor in the will 20 years ago, when she was somewhat rationable and reasonable. We knew it was gonna happen, my mom knew it was gonna happen, but she got too sick before she could change her will.
It took 3 years and about 25k in lawyer bills to force her to do what the will stated, and each of us getting an equal share. None of us are talking to her anymore, she's a fucking cunt. Talk to your parents at some point - best case is a family trust, which automates the process when they pass, and she can't fuck you over.
Our lawyer said this kind of shit is sadly common.

But it's true though, when you don't ask them out you are killing off so many possible chains of events. Some which may work out in your favor. Think of the possibilities anons, we can create things or prevent them from happening in life based on our decisions.

I never speak to anyone I do not know. Why should I? It's weird. If I want to communicate, I do it via whatsapp.

>we can create things or prevent them from happening in life based on our decisions.
>Stuff happens if we live.

Gee you don't say.

tell her to shut the fuck up.

He was probably thinking about pounding the cute barista's boipussy.