Transgenders

are transgenders mentally ill
give proof

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/ujhxXI1.gifv
salon.com/2013/02/25/a_schizophrenic_who_gouged_out_his_eyes_is_on_texas_death_row/)
archive.is/oDJTs
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hot af
OP is closeted mgtow raycyst

Although many "scientists" argue about whether all Transgenders have a mental illness, Gender Dysphoria, the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex, is accepted as a mental disorder.

>I want to cut off my arm because I don't feel like it's "mine"
>I want to cut off my penis because I don't feel like it's "mine"

>Gender Dysphoria, the condition of feeling one's emotional and psychological identity as male or female to be opposite to one's biological sex, is accepted as a mental disorder.

question answered sage

/thread

Trans I knew began as a boy, was gay, opted to go trans
Got the biggest fake breasts in existence
Had its dick removed
Was the loudest, most attention seeking individual around
Fucked an entire football team and boasted about it, filmed it
Was not happy, ever
just a gay guy who used surgery and prosthetic breasts to get more straights
was terrified of time, of ageing
punched a woman in the face in a road rage incident
hated women with a passion
told anyone who'd listen how easy it was to convince psychiatrists to sign-off on its plan to become trans
had no morals, deliberately targeted married straights
was a miserable piece of shit
nothing could hide its adam's apple
had big hands and manly thumbs
we all knew what it was
nature won't be fooled
Was it mentally ill? Who knows, I'm no expert. Was it a ruthless narcissistic attention seeking pain in the arse? Yes
Did it really look like a natural woman? Not a hope

When a human thinks it is an animal, they're mentally ill.
When a boy thinks it is a girl, they're mentally ill.

>the purpose of life is to reproduce
>transgenderism inhibits one's ability to reproduce
>mental disabilities harm your livelihood

Not hard my nigga

>When a human thinks it is an animal, they're mentally ill.
but humans are animals, oh wait let me guess, are you by any a jew worshipper christcuck ?

not just mentally. the """""""genitals""""""""" of a trans person are basically just a flesh wound that the body tries to heal, they have to stick a dildo inside for a few hours every day to keep it from closing. also their vaginal discharge is basically just pus from the festering wound

They want to self-mutilate and deny objective reality to substitute their own fantasy while having other people play along
How is that not mentally ill?

Holy fuck, are the Bogdanoffs transitioning?

>People fight against FGM.
>Trans is socially acceptable.
Honestly what the fuck is going on.

Has a trans person even let the wound heal?
What does it end up looking like?
Will they eventually start taking pills that stunt the body's ability to heal so they can be 'real' women just like they take pills to fuck their hormones up?

Receiving transgender gender therapy requires a gender dysphoria diagnosis.

Why would a doctor ever agree to doing this?

Money.

Absolutely. Fortunately they are extremely prone to suicide.

Yes. Proof = they think they are a different gender than they are. Otherwise they wouldn't be called "trans".

(((I have no idea)))

Holocaust part 2 when?

Here's what I don't understand. If the average person were to wake up one morning as the opposite sex, would they end up killing themselves over it?

Sure, it would probably be a difficult period of adjustment but at some point you would be able to make peace with the fact that you are now the opposite of what you used to be especially if you had a psychologist that could help you with that.

So if the average 'normal' person could deal with swapping their sex involuntarily why can't transsexuals deal with it given the fact that they never were what they want to be in the first place?

Thinking you're something you aren't is a delusion.

I'm gay, and I think trannies need to be put in camps.

>mutilate your dick
>somewhere around 50% attempt suicide
>not mentally ill

I'm fine with faggots but people who mutate themselves need to die.

As long as I was a sexy REAL woman.

> let the wound heal

Your attractiveness as a guy would determine your attractiveness as a girl.

Every time I see pride parades I react with hatred now. I think tranny shit is like fucking Sharia Law being imposed on people. Especially people turning kids into trannies.

I'm hoping Mike Pence can beat all this shit back. Even if I lose a few rights it'll be worth it.

same
It's okay to be gay, don't be a faggot

they spend thousands of dollars and hours on hormones, psychotherapy and surgery. even then they aren't men or women -- they're mutilated unnatural freaks. that's why they kill themselves. they're mentally ill.

there is actually a drug that kills tranny thoughts with 100% efficacy but research on it is burried and no more is being performed.

fpbp /thread

Must be annoying that so many snowflakes are attaching themselves to the gay bandwagon when you guys did all the work and don't necessarily approve of the others

Glad you think that, but so do you. Off yourself or at least consider it, faggot. It's always an option, remember that.

I like your gif friend, Ima borrow it.

>Even if I lose a few rights it'll be worth it.
Was the gay marriage thing in the US about civil or religious marriages?
A Church should have the right to refuse, but a legal marriage... well if you want to get into a shitty contract, you go right ahead

We've got all our rights, there's no point in public faggot shit any more.

It's always like this, once the movement's successful it's taken over by flakes.

> Civil Rights
> BLM

> Giving women the vote
> Screeching feminist harpies

> Gay rights
> Trannies and snowflakes

Civil. Why would I want to tell a religious church what to do?

>had no morals, deliberately targeted married straights
If they fucked the tranny they weren't straight. And if what you say that he was ugly as fuck not even drunk they would fuck it.
>Fucked an entire football team and boasted about it, filmed it
Is everyone in your city gay?
I hate trannies but I hate people who fuck them even more.

As in non human animal retard.

I'm a tranny and I think self important fags who think they're better than anyone less normal than them should get over themselves but the only people that deserve the gas are pedos and jews.

It's by definition a delusion.

Do this or you're fired

if someone wants to gouge their own eyes out because they believe theyre supposed to be blind
>Mentally ill

If someone wants to gouge their pussy out and turn it into a dick because they believe they're supposed to be men
>Here are your hormones sir

So, its like deep bellybutton then?

Proof?
Wtf just look at them.

I was under the assumption that trans/gender reassignment was the treatment for gender dysphoria, which is already considered a disorder/illness

According to trannies "My genitals do not define my gender." Well according to me my sperm does not define my gender.

i.imgur.com/ujhxXI1.gifv

1. Schizophrenia is a mental illness

2. It can manifest as bodily harm. (salon.com/2013/02/25/a_schizophrenic_who_gouged_out_his_eyes_is_on_texas_death_row/)

3. Willingly removing healthy parts of your body based on imagination is a mental illness.

Into archive
archive.is/oDJTs

Anti-psychotics cure the delusion of assumption. Going off anti-psychotics brings the delusions back. Indicates it is actually psychosis, as if that wasn't obvious from thinking you were the opposite kind of body "trapped" in your actual body.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11605311
>haraldmerckelbach.nl/artikelen_engels/2003/Psychiatric Comorbidity Of Gender Identity Disorders.pdf
hindawi.com/journals/schizort/2014/463757/

>The potential diagnostic confusion is illustrated by a case history of a male schizophrenic patient. This patient had been treated hormonally for transsexualism for years before acute psychotic decompensation occurred. Neuroleptic treatment of the psychosis rapidly reduced the psychotic symptoms. In retrospect, the patient regards his transsexual period as a 'mistake'. Delusions about one's physical appearance and the urge to drastically change the way one looks appear to be relatively common in patients suffering from schizophrenia.

reip horsy

I know you don't honestly believe this but you still post it anyway because you're a dishonest manipulative nasaloid.
your dumb pimomeme study where they found a single autist who thought ther were trans and drugged them out on antipsychotics isn't evidence for anything except that scientists can get away with a lot of dumb shit in the name of science.
Anti psychotics don't cure shit. I personally know trans people who've tried them. Please go back to your filthy matza den you fucking animal.

Your anger is a defense mechanism obvious to everyone except you, because your self-awareness is non-existent.

I know some ftm that I think are not Ill. They just got sick of only being valued on their looks and not their content. None of them did the surgery, though 1 took hormones, and regrets it. Changing name and title to male ones is enough they think, I kinda get how much it would suck to be excluded from a professional due to gender, if we treat women/men as equals this behavior should decrease. Most mtf trannies though always seem to just want to escape the responsibility of being a man, they don't want to be a woman so much as a shallow teen girl.

>if we continue to erase gender and treat sexes that are not equal as equal gender confusion will diminish
Or maybe we can go back to telling people the truth, that they aren't equal, so they can get good at being what they actually are instead of becoming delusional, suicidal, extremist basket cases.

That video was fucking gnarly LOL

check out this wizardry

I have a feeling that this recent equality movement is going to harm more people than their diversity movement did, fortunately this equality push will die the same death as diversity, expect a big push near its end thats how they roll.

"Equality" , you can clearly see how far it will go. just read up on the ERA(Equal Rights Movement) when they tried to go against women. At the end of the day, if your movement doesn't benefit women, it's dead in the water.

>talking with old """"friend"""" the other day
>he starts talking about how gender identity can be determined at 4 years old, and reassignment should start early
>stop talking to """"friend""""

delet this sexist shit now!
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I'm just saying you screeching trannies should be rounded up and put in camps, that's all.

That bothers me a lot. Delusional leftist fucks believing obvious quackery that harms kids.

I don't really care about gays or transvestites but transgenders are dangerous.

Is there any movement among gays to remove the association with Transgender for your community?

/thread
You either accept you are in the sex of your birth or you are mentally ill

We're cucked by trannies and SJWs taking over all the orgs.

Google Drop The T.

just know that if they send us to the camps you're coming with us no matter how much you think you're one of the good ones.

i don't want to cut anything off tho
i just want to be cute and look after my husbands kids

In order to switch genders they have to bloodily mutilate their own bodies. A guy has to cut off his penis and a woman has to enlarge her clit.

Taking hormones and cutting your dick off isn't mental illness?

Don't care any more, I'll take one for Team Humanity if I have to.

Very noble sacrifice, I feel the same about the jews.

I'm all for letting people make their own choices, but only when they're responsible for themselves. Don't fucking do that shit to a kid who doesn't know what's going on. It's upsetting because I used to think my friend was somewhat reasonable, but his views have become more and more baffling as of late. I blame the universities.