Hey Sup Forums i am an Australian according to the government

Hey Sup Forums i am an Australian according to the government. The leaders and globally acknowledged regulators of my country.
If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I suggest you let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This thread again.
Fuck off chink.

You do know the difference between nationality and race don't you?
Retard.

I invite anyone who can soundly defeat this logic

At least you got shitposting down.

>tfw you can show your face on 4chinz and not get doxxed because literally 25% of the worlds male population is indistinguishable from you.

Australian is not officially recognised as a race according to the sovereign retard.

Try again. Actually dont bother. If you did not understand such a simple fact beforehand you are not worthy of further discourse

Australian citizenship doesn't make you Australian, you fucking gook.
Just like moving to Africa doesn't make you a nigger.

>Lack of Shitposting
Prove it, cunt!

>look the same
To you.

I can even show my suburb and not fear doxxing

>If you deny my Australian status

Why would I? I am only against people who have no stake in their country and do not appreciate their position.

Not a valid argument

Try again

Fuck off with this retarded thread again. Might or might not have saged.

Right, but who brought civilization and a reason to emigrate? The Chinese? lmao.

Of course I am against the (((government)))

Not a valid argument.

Not worthy of counter argument

Try again

>not being an american

Congratulations, you won the consolation prize.

Irrelevant point

Try again

You want to be an abo?

Dude your pic is about to be chopped to hell with dicks and offensive asian stereotypes

australia was never white

Irrelevant question

this fucking chink again
look cheng just fuck off back to china ok thanks

Australia was almost an ethno-state at one point, America was 90% white at it's peak.

Repeal the 1965 immigration act and Bring back the White Australian Policy.

That's where you're wrong chink
you can't even logic

I welcome this prospect. It would give me good laughs and not bother me one bit. Being made fun of by the internet is something i have much experience in on both ends.

I am immune to being affected by opinions from internet users

If you believe so.

End of further discussion with you

>back to china
>back
Invalid

I'm sorry you want to be an abo. Please don't sleep on the roads.

If you believe so

I was under the impression than asians had high IQ?

If you believe so

Honestly why tho?

Australians are worthless fat useless yobs with no class or culture, their ugly crass accents that shriek into an upward inflection with every sentence, their crap taste in clothing slobbing about half-naked like neanderthals, their lowest-common denominator taste in humour, they're the effluence of centuries of lower class emigration from the uk that have contributed absolutely nothing to Western Civilisation or the world as a whole.

How can you stand to be around them OP?

Iq too high for you to comprehend

>that description
If you say so

I don't believe sleeping on roads is bad, I know. The state propaganda told me so.

youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Irrelevant point

You should be saying that about America, Australia is probably the best Anglo country and would be better if they brought back the White Australian policy.

Your IQ test just came back, sad to see your dumber than a nigger

Sounds like the UK

You forgot this great one that

Pic

Safety is never irrelevant, my gasoline sniffing friend.

If you say so

You look cute. Can I fuk ur azn boipucci?

There's only you guys and faggots that wear Crocs, just sayin.

We should dump you faggots on the Corel Sea Islands.

You have failed to disprove my point. I will no longer engage you in further discourse

>I suggest you let that sink in.

How about you bend over and let the BBC sink in.

Why does this thread exist?

Spammers want to annoy, generals want to focus on a frequent topic, other threads are jokes and others are for hate.... Why does this thread exist, there is nothing to glean from it so I can only assume you want me to talk about how you look because you keep posting yourself?

Go to /soc/ for vanity shit..

The UK is not worth defending against any other country

You can be arrested and have your life destroyed for saying mean things on Twitter here

The greatest empire to have ever existed reduced to arresting Twitter users

That's the kind of talk that will get your boi pucci fucked. It just makes me harder.

You are making irrelevant points. Please provide a valid argument or you will be ignored

I am not Australian because i aay i am. I am Australian because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my Australian status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I will not repeat the same argument to you again.

I'll just use my US passport to go back to where I voted for MAGA anyway so...

tooclosetothebone.jpg

But what is your argument?

You have failed to disprove my point. I will no longer engage you in further discourse

You've not got a point, neither have I, this is Sup Forums for fucks sake.

>chink in this thread
>only response is 'if you say so"
>thinks that means debate
>Chinese intellectuals
Wew

>I suggest you let that chink in.

There are no true Australians. Everyone there is either a migrant or a descendent of one. Homo sapiens only arrived a few hundred years back ffs.

It's as asinine as future human colonists on Mars arguing over whether a true Martian is of western European or east Asian descent. Waste of everyone's time.

wtf war against australia when?

Unfortunately we will not in engage in furher discourse as you have difficulty in even reading my argument

what argument, your race and country are soulless dog eaters ants, and i am not mentioning about cannibalism and organs harvesting. you are fucking chink, your race/country pollutes the whole world.

The government of Australia. The globally recognised and nationally recognised leaders and regulators of this sovereign says otherwise.

Try again.

do chink aussies know how to use electrical outlets?

More like me and ur mum will engage in further intercourse

Invalid argument. Unfortunately i will not provide the same argument twice and you are now therefore disengaged from further discourse by me

>Leaves his own nation of gooks to live in the white man's creation
> HAHAHA if you don't accept this government document, you don't accept the nation.
I wonder why immigration to white nations is so important for these people.
Could it be that the your people (nation) are failing to provide an adequate life and this forced you to become a parasite?

Irrelevant point

These slanty eye gooks think they are Australians!

What a joke.

Please be more direct with your point so i can properly address what you post is insinuating

Feel free to dispeove the government of the soverign who deem otherwise

No one is debating whether or not you are a citizen of Australia you dumb faggot chink.
They're saying unless you're an abo you are not Australian. You might be a citizen of the nation of Australia, but you are not Australian.
>Chinese intellectual
>can't understand that
Maybe you should go back to your people's homeland if you can understand that concept.

That's it where are you at? So I can call you a Turk Roach to your face!

Yes you are Australian.
Don't forget to breed as many Australian women as you can

If you provide no argument i provide low effort replies

You left your people behind and now feel entitled to the product and culture of another's.
Pretty simple.
You're an individualistic parasite with no value.

what are you trying to argue here? Yes you are "Australian", but no one would ever call you just an "Australian" since the majorty of the population is white. You will always be asian or asian-Australian. I know this isn't an argument, but you need to understand this.

>No one is debating whether or not you are a citizen of Australia you dumb faggot chink.
Unfortunately that is not the topic of the argument. As you fail to grasp the most fundamental process of an argument i will no longer engage you with continuing discourse

I'm not talking about laws, Bruce, I'm talking about human beings. There were none in Australia before colonists arrived extremely recently.

Are your own people inferior to the point. That you feel the need to be admitted among white nations/civilizations.

That is an irrelevant argument which does not disprove my Australian status.

Try again

you are a citizen of australia but you are no australian

You are not presenting an argument but posing a leading question.

Try again

read your op you haven't presented any arguments to discuss

I'm sure that the pissed bogans who tell you to get the fuck out of their country will be very impressed by your legal document, Ching-Chong.

Whites don't worship the government like you East Asians do, Chang. You better let that fact sink in fast.

Why is everyone here feeding the troll?

Fine. Your argument is a tautology.

>I am Australian because Australia says I am and Australia controls Australia.

Therefore, it's rather pointless.

He does speak the TRUTH!

But you still shouldn't terrorize the native animals.

Actually it is. Your failure to see and comprehend that really shows how superfluous you are in this place.
But by all means, continue to stick your head in the sand like all of your type do.

i thought your family was sending you to china for a few months to stay with grandparents or something?

Honestly, this is the most autistic thread on Sup Forums. It's impressive in itself.