REINCE PREIBUS OUT JOHN KELLY IN NEW CHIEF OF STAFF

Neocon pol will defend this

Kelly is a war mongering lunatic.

This is real! War footing boys.

Is this good or bad?

Someone tell me how I should feel.

The last link to the GOP. The party will turn on Trump.

The Mooch strikes

Reince has been RINSED!!

You ready to die for Israel?

Preibus out = win

Does it really fuckin matter?
Jesus Christ, Republican, Democrat...wtf is the difference?

I'm hoping this is the first Reince heard about it.

Have faith in our Supreme Lord God Emperor.
He is wise beyond his years.

Jesus, at least put Kobach in charge of DHS now or something.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS EVEN ON CNN, ITS REAL
its GOOD. its FUCKING good. preibus was the leaker and is a piece of neocon establishment garbage. total swamp monster.

i don't know anything about kelly but reince was no good

lol you wish. the party is turning on mccain for making them look like a bunch of idiots.

>REINCE PREIBUS OUT

Rinse Pubis is going home.

Get ready to die for a warmonger

YYYEEEESSSSSS!!! One more domino knocked over that fucked Ron Paul. Man I love Trump

Nah, Trump still has the GOP base.

Hope you guys enjoy Tehran occupation duty.

Cause we are going to be a shit load of wars now.

>I'm not like other Sup Forums posters
Faggot. If you've been here for any length of time you'd know most of us want war.

It's good

He's on our side.

Fucking beautiful.

Please also have Paul Ryan gang raped by a pack of niggers before your term ends, Mr. President.

>i don't know anything about kelly

One of the worst of the worst neocons.

Preibus was a globalist insider

Give me a quick rundown on John Kelly?

Go back to redit

>If you've been here for any length of time you'd know most of us want war.

>I'm an oldfag from January 2017!

>Give me a quick rundown on John Kelly?

Neocon, war monger, get ready to die for Israel

Warmonger and neocon

this guy will surely get the tire fire running smoothly

>all of the cucks itt that don't know why Reince was replaced

eat shit, faggot.
>turks threatening the U.S.
>norks threatening the U.S.
>russia threatening the U.S.
>chief of staff sitting on their hands
we need a man like Kelly so we can start getting into conflicts and fucking anyone who dares threaten us

>General/Secretary
>General Secretary
Anyone else getting a bad feeling?

So we are going to war soon? This is a stupid move.

AWW SHIT, KRIS KOBACH FOR DHS SECRETARY

Trump has known for ages that Reince was the leaker. He's been feeding him wrong information for ages.

Trump no longer has any need to feed the swamp false information. That is because he is in control now and the swamp is going down. Reince has been burned as an asset.

Putting a military guy and a patriot as chief of staff means trump is going into war mode. New hires will be fully vetted ubermenchen with laser focus and devastating ability to get shit done.

The new White House will be able to deploy from 40,000 feet, open their chutes under enemy radar, secure the position and hold a press conference before the enemy even has time to react.

F
Farewell Rinsed Penis

Back to your cuckshed Reince.

Rinse Penis BTFO

Good. Reince was a shill for the GOP elite. With him gone Trump is surrounding himself with more people that he likes and trusts

This.

Figures this would happen. Rince was only selected to rally the rebuplicans to vote together with out any problems. The problem with the failed health care vote shows he is no longer fit. Since he failed because of mc Cain and two other and republicans honor military. It makes sense for him to pick a military serviceman to whip the caucus into line.

Neocons trust eachother more.

bbbbbbbut muh neo con! :(((

Reince is the neo-con type,

Welcome newfag.

This is what we call a shill thread. Any thread with no sources and subtly insult Trump is a shill thread. They have content to the post and appear as bait.

Sage it

Doesn't matter. He is replacing him with someone far worse

kek. me too.

This is fucking epic pedes.

WH user was right, we are really draining the swamp now.

SWAMP KEKS BTFO, TIME TO MAGA LADS

Go back to ptg

the day of the rope is at hand.

marine general and secretary of DHS as chief of staff!?! WTF. shit coming down very hard.

Not everyone who supports an aggressive foreign policy is a neocon.

You need to prepare for war and talk tough to have peace. That's common sense, unless you're a dipshit who is too good for common sense.

Is anyone getting a military coup vibe from this? Also I betcha Trump offered Peter King the DHS job while they met on Long Island today.

>i'm afraid of a republican communist

I've been here since it was /n/-news and it was a lot of libertarians on Ron Paul's dick. Gb2/b/

who gives a shit, he's chief of staff, not secretary of defense

Kys. Why don't you go on the front lines then

Very good analysis.

Strap in boys, looks like meat is back on the menue.

You've been here for less than a year obviously. Lurk more nigger.

We don't want anymore wars in the middle east. Most, even the blackpilled cucks, got no problem going after Lil Kim

Reince can go eat a bag of globalist dick. He was probably the leaker and knew his ass was canned when Scaramucci started tweeting on it.

ebin

I'm mocking posters like ^^^

It's pretty good. Reince is the one high-level guy highly suspected of being the one constantly leaking to the fucking press every little thing that happens in private. He was supposed to help Trump get his agenda through Congress, and he couldn't even get Obamacare repealed, which the Reps managed seven times under Obama's admin to get ended by a veto.

Basically, dude was a useless piece of shit that was probably breaking the law every other day by leaking confidential information to the press.

What's going on with these replacements? I haven't been following politics very closely in the last month but it seems that both Reince and Sessions are on the way out

RIP Rice Penis.

My dick is extremely tired from all the winning.

OUT OUT OUT! HE NEEDS TO GO BACK!

Scaramucci was right and found out Reince was the leaker all along. John Kelly, head of the DHS, is now Chief Of Staff.

it matters because he can't do anything without republicans you fucking retard

Farewell Rinsed Penis

Fucking kekd.

Yeah, no. Kobach is a fucking idiot. You really don't want to trust him get anything right; he's too busy stoking his ego to actually work.
>t. Kansan

now Reince can be properly prosecuted

Preibus was a complete instrument of the Juden. There is no way he was not at least marginally involved in the leaking of classified information. Just a single look at the man reveals that he is skiddish in nature and prone to being influenced by those pulling his strings (Juden donors to the JUDEN run RNC)

Trump is losing it and getting paranoid
Literally Stalin style.

Maga pede xddd

t. leftypol shill

>I've been here since it was an entirely different board that still exists
>Maybe they'll believe me more if I put up the white supremacist flag
You faggots are so pathetic.

MOOCHED

Kelly is a great man that has been working hard to achieve what Trump has promised. As secretary he completely ramped up deportations. He's been going after illegals that haven't committed other crimes just like we wanted. The neocon position is wanting Reince to stay. He was only picked in the first place to appease the neocons so they wouldn't steal the nomination from Trump and would work to get him elected.

Now that Trump's position is secure, it's time to get rid of the insiders that Trump didn't pick and replace them with loyalists that actually like Trump. First it was Spicer, not it's Reince. Be prepared for more people to be replaced so we can actually start getting Trump's agenda done.

I'm not a Cernovich fan, but he gets his stuff surprisingly often right!

The leaks won't stop, retards. The globalists will continue threatening the families of anyone who doesn't agree to do their dirty work for them.

You need to go back.

There's a reason we aren't attacking nork, because they can use artillery on allies and kill hundreds of thousands and Kim knows this.
Russia is talking shit to the U.S. due to sanctions against Russia. You sound like a true deluded neocon thinking you're going to threaten the world into acting how you think it should act.

let us wait for the upcoming weeks, as long as AXIOS is able to release BREAKING news, the leaker(s) are still present in the WH

See ya Rinsed Penis! Back to the GOP deep state with you, cunt!

>Kelly is a war mongering lunatic.

fuck off bernie. kelly is a fucking patriot and he will stomp the traitorous scum in DC hard.

Kek, he's fuckin stupid

into the cuckshed you go

we'll see, checked for liberty digits

>being a warmonger neocon
>patriotic
Pick one

how many wars do you intend to fight at once?

VERY GOOD
Preibus was a McCain cuck. Kelly is a literal Nazi.

>Thinking most of us DON'T want war
Before Sup Forums was about far-right larping, it was about nihilistic enjoyment of widespread death and suffering. War is a classic Happening; I've been here since Israel fought Hezbollah in Lebanon.

I should adjust that a little, I suppose: while classic Sup Forums didn't exactly want a war, we always felt vindicated (and entertained) by them. I'd say we rooted for war even while knowing it was a sign our worst fears were true.

>inb4 Sup Forums is not one person

Reince and his camp were the ones mostly doing the leakings. McMaster's is in there as well, but its clear Reince was leaking a lot more. McMaster is probably scared shitless right now

With a derp state shill even close to Trump now expect to really go to war with Syria/Russia soon