We should create the 4th Reich in the midwest

>majority germanic heritage
>family values
>90%+ white states
>high IQ
>tallest in the Union

THESE ARE THE STATES IN THE REICH:
IA, MN, SD, ND, NE, KS, MO, WI, IL, IN, OH, and MI
(EXPANSION WILL BE DISCUSSED SOME OTHER TIME)

midwestalliance.webnode.com/

Podcasts:
youtube.com/channel/UCmCaB_JmBUd0bgJtOMCHpDg

Welcome: All midwestern states, all white people, foreign supporters,

Not Welcome: Niggers, spics, Kikes, shills, Liberals, civic nationalists, queers, cucks, commies etc

Things we need
>Flag
done
>national anthem
>currency
>Which city should we purge first
>after we purge all the cities which one should be our capital
>how should we get our secession movement going?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Illinois is a lost cause due to Chicago and the suburbs. I feel like I'm walking through the zoo when I go to the store.

*bump intensified*

Any Hoosier bros on?

812 master race is always in

You've obviously never been outside the big cities

>no texas

Inb4 illegal immigrants, day of the spilled salsa when

I mean my Dad is from Belleville and it's such a shithole. All the upstanding Germanic people there are worthless drunks.

nothing's a total lost cause. It may take time, and a fair bit of reconstruction, but it can be redeemed.

What do we do about Indianapolis because it's a nigger shithole.

neat larp guys can I play too gotta be done playing reich before dinner!

These threads need to focus less on stupid bullshit like flags and cosplay outfits and focus more on making actual progress.

Secession is never going to happen - if you want to fix the situation in the Midwest you need to start working to make a genuine difference through involvement in local government. All this stupid LARPing helps no one.

corn is worst grain
fuck it

>flyover states think they matter

No, god please. Where does this obsession with old Nazi's come from? Who is influencing you into this mindset? it's not good, it's self destructive and will get you nowhere good, only the bottom of society awaits you from this sordid thinking. Remove the viel that surrounds you and use your time for the betterment of yourself and those around you.
Today/tomorrow is a new day, spend it wisely, not by posting nonsense on Sup Forums. Enjoy your life, user. Enjoy it not for yourself because you only have one shot and it wasn't meant to be spend typing up that post. It's not worth those 2 minutes, trust me.

Stop making this thread, just be good flyover state goys and make food for the rest of the states that people actually care about. Literally NO ONE cares about the mid west, you're a bunch of meth and opiate addicted hicks who fuck your siblings.

What the fuck are il woa cor por ma tor or whatever?

Actually been starting on that. A stronger local identity, a return back to the kind of community we had nearly a hundred years ago or more. Embracing progress, but tempering it with the things we've now learned we need to keep in order to remain what we are.

It starts small, and moves up. So it's a little silly at the moment. We've tried to be serious or normal about this shit, and chicago and detroit happened. Couldn't hurt to start this way, eh?

We did. We'd like to again. We just realize now that we need to do it for ourselves.

Cities and towns in the Midwest whose populations are greater than 80% black:

ILLINOIS
Alorton(97.1%)
Bellwood(81.7%)
Brooklyn(98.7%)
Calumet Park(82.9%)
Centreville(95.5%)
Country Club Hills(81.9%)
Dolton (84.2%)
East St. Louis (97.7%)
Ford Heights(95.9%)
Hopkins Park(92.3%)
Maywood (82.7%)
Phoenix(93.8%)
Riverdale(86.4%)
Robbins(95.3%)
Royal Lakes(80.5%)
Sun River Terrace(88.3%)
University Park(83.9%)
Venice(93.6%)
Washington Park(91.9%)

INDIANA
Gary (84.8%)

MICHIGAN
Benton Harbor (92.4%)
Detroit (82.7%)
Highland Park (93.4%)

MISSOURI
Beverly Hills(94.5%)
Castle Point(88.7%)
Country Club Hills(81.0%)
Flordell Hills(82.1%)
Glen Echo Park(88.0%)
Hayti Heights(98.3%)
Haywood City(95.0%)
Hillsdale(95.4%)
Homestown(89.0%)
Howardville(92.4%)
Kinloch(96.4%)
Moline Acres(85.5%)
Northwoods(92.7%)
North Lilbourn(93.7%)
Norwood Court(92.7%)
Pagedale(92.1%)
Penermon(84.0%)
Pine Lawn(95.7%)
Pinhook(87.5%)
Uplands Park(97.4%)
Velda City(96.0%)
Velda Village Hills(98.3%)
Wellston(92.1%)
Wilson City(96.4%)

OHIO
East Cleveland (93.4%)
Lincoln Heights (97.9%)
Warrensville Heights (90.4%)
Wilberforce (84.2%)

None in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin.

This might be interesting to you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orania,_Northern_Cape

Orania is a city in South Africa where only white Boers are allowed to settle. It's officially an "ethnocity".

If whites become a minority in the US, we could possibly SJW-meme this concept into existence, and make white ethnic enclaves in the Midwest.

enjoy your nigger grandchildren

Because we had the very hearts of our whole communities torn out. If there's no work, no ambition, if the fine classy people call you trash and pointless, and then fill your ruined cities with the minorities they wouldn't dare keep close by, it makes the soul rot.

The hope is that by getting unified again, reclaiming our old character, we can reclaim what we'd lost, at least in part.

Then again, you're likely a troll, and I'm just as likely wasting my time.

abbreviations for the states

Bumped. This needs to happen.

No it doesn't ,grow up .

But most of those states will belong to the Greater Canada project.

Retarded LARP thread, sage. Yeah sure lets see the entire middle of the united states just leave cool idea take this shit elsewhere you autist fucks

>no fun allowed

Best post

>tfw not a yank cuck

how are the amish doing it? they don't need to supply goverment pressure on their own to keep a stable culture

You forgot your flag Cletus

It makes me happy to be a liberal Democrat in Indiana, in that case. I'm polluting your Reich!

It's definitely interesting. At this point they're so small they're like a religious cult, though. Wouldn't be surprised if they were opposed if they got more traction.

Wanna fight?

Rochester Indiana, bitch.

Minnesota is pretty liberal though. something to keep in mind.

>majority Germanic heritage
>implying Germans do something besides fuk things up for whites
Good luck

youll probably kill yourself or become terminally depressed soon, so no problem

Yankees are cucks

Where the hell was I when this kicked off?

605 reporting in from Vanguard America

we could have a "God Save The People" Kind of anthem theme going, I feel like that would be nice.
Currency: The Reichsmark
Capital: somewhere right in the middle of the country
Purge City: Detroit, use them RWDS and just kill everyone

oh yeah Saskatchewan (from when I was there) seems to be right wing, provinces like BC are quite left wing cunts.

>Honeypot General
If you dont take the entire US, you've failed

Roger Benitez is about to remind all of CA that the USA is a constitutional republic and the democratic popular vote is IRRELEVANT

My condolences; I wouldn't wish my worst enemy a life in Rochester.

Wow so many shills today