Seth Rich Gave Natalia Veselnitskaya Secret DNC Emails One Month Before His Murder

Jack Burkman, a GOP-connected lawyer who has been probing Rich’s death since the fall of 2016, tells Radar that Russian lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, who met Donald Trump, Jr. at Trump Tower in New York City in June of 2016 also met — around the same time — with the murdered DNC employee.

Burkman reveals to Radar, a current Democratic National Committee staffer, who contacted him with this information on July 20, 2017, told him that Rich provided Veselnitskaya with a cache of stolen DNC emails at their meeting that may have, later, comprised the July 22nd WikiLeaks document dump.

Other urls found in this thread:

radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

forgot link radaronline.com/celebrity-news/seth-rich-secret-meeting-natalia-veselnitskaya-dnc-emails/amp/

And Hillary had him murdered out of revenge...............like she's done 100 times before.

hmmmmmm

Bump

cmon guys this is important.

pump

FUCKING BUMP

Bumpity bump

Bump nigger.

no its not faggot

trump's a russian piss boy

deal with it

It's time boys

I hear Hillary is going to give a full report on this in her sequel

>rewriting your conspiracy theories to match recent revelations of actual facts

here's a bump

Why would Seth leak to the Russians? I can see see him leaking to Wikileaks out of idealism but... a shady Russian lawyer?!
Or maybe Wikileaks is really Russian controlled after all.
Very interesting find anyway.

Would you look at the time

Russia protected snowden. Maybe he was looking for the same

From what I read, the meeting with Trump Jr was a set up, basically entrapment. Trump Jr saw through it and walked away. Seth Rich, although his heart was in the right place, problem lacked the experience and acumen to realize that he was being setup. Just a thought.

Isn't Imran Awan heavily implied to be the "leaker/hacker?"

BUMBBBP

false flag.
Baneposted said this was the plan, to pin the DNC leaks and Seth to Russia.

Check it

Watch her try and pin it on Putin though. Scummy vag.