I am the owner of a domestic slave

I am the owner of a domestic slave.

Is it degenerate? I don't think so. We complete each other. I give it purpose and guidance, and it takes care of all my needs. There is no love involved on my part, but I do feel gratitude and appreciation, and I would feel lonely without it.

And while I consider it to be my complete property, based on total power exchange, there is a very strong bond between us, stronger than a traditional marriage could provide, and more fulfilling.

So why whould I get married? I already have everything I need.

Go home Muhammad, you're drunk

I am a femdom slave to a mistress too and no, it's not degenerate. I do what she says for a few hours every weeks and I buy her gifts and pay her tributes. This is all voluntary and nothing is forced. I also get to go on movies and potentially fuck her friends who find me 'adorable'. Much better than being with a roastie who will cheat on you.

>Thinking it's a man posting

tits and timestamp or gtfo faggot

I am a male.

Why are Germans such faggots?

lol wut

You're both faggots, right?

Take your wank fantasies elsewhere and stop wasting bandwidth

We are both male.

>Sociopath wanting to be dominant

There is a 0% chance you're an ethnic German male.

Fucking degenerate sand nigger.

Why?

You are such a pathetic excuse for a man. You should seriously consider killing yourself just in case you accidentally pass on your genes.

OP???

Normie insults don't work on me.

Post pictures of your slave.
Does he have boobs yet?

Wow a creepy old faggot is fucking a creepy young faggot and keeping him under his bed so he can smell his farts and they can get off to each other's farts. Big fucking deal whoopdie freaking doo.

It's gotta be the same person

this was proved fake

I'm not into feminization, but it is required to keep its entire body shaved and hairless (except for the head) at all times.

what the FUCK

What's it feel like to be a sociopath :^)