Damn bros I am starting to have doubts about Trump's 2020 bid. Why is he crashing and burning so much?

damn bros I am starting to have doubts about Trump's 2020 bid. Why is he crashing and burning so much?

Because he's legitimately unfit to serve

Haha he just fired priebus. Literally the only guy that connects his WH admin to Congress LMAO the presidency is LITERALLY OVER

Cracking down on illegal immigrants, deregulating small business, more manufacturing jobs in the U.S. Than in the last 33 years, as a normal conservative and not a new nazi I'm pretty pleased. Sorry you couldn't get your wall and whatever other crazy BS he promised you.

>Why is he crashing and burning so much?
because he hasn't done jackshit besides licking the ass of Israel and the jewish elite.

>being this blatant

Because he can't communicate with the public effectively.

Priebus is a piece of shit, good riddance.

Holy shit I thought you were joking. Shit is about to hit the fucking fan. Holy fuck this administration is such a fucking shit show it's so fucking funny Pol got so emotionally invested into trump

are you really that fucking stupid? how is this presidency going to get ANYTHING MAJOR done without a cooperative congress??

I haven't been paying attention to Trump for a while

so what happen?

Literally 6 months in and no major legislation he can't do shit even with majority Republicans in house senate and Congress. He's a lame duck president.

He's paid by the hour
and his contract stipulated he wouldn't have to perform in excess of four years
More like one or two years at most

He's turned out to be a total joke. He has a Twitter meltdowns every other day now.

Oh look it's another leftypol/Shareblue shill thread

Because he's a big fat orange racist hateful bigot and our country deserves better like Sanders or Obama.

Rural and suburban retards will NEVER win.

OP your a shareblue faggot. i cant wait till each and everyone of you fucks is behind bars and getting anally raped by a black man named Tyrone. Each and every one of you fucks will be exposed and hell will rain down on every aspect of your social life. I CHOSE TO LIVE IN MY MOMMYS BASEMENT SHILL, YOU WILL LIVE THERE FOR ALL ETERNITY!

Why do educated city people bitch about debt and not finding a job all the time.

>Literally the only guy that connects his WH admin to Congress
yeah cause that worked out so well for trump this far

Former Heffalump supporter here, honestly it's been fun watching 'ol Booboobutter sink the Bismark, but seriously we can't let Wumbus get his gobbles on the cookies.

You aren't smart, Reince was a leaker, how can the President get ANYTHING MAJOR done when his plans are being leaked

>He can't do shit
You clearly haven't been paying attention. He's gotten a lot done so far. We have funding for our wall. Your fake doubt shows just how desperate you are to label him something he's not.

why do i not bitch about finding my job all the time? i dunno. that's a great almost-coherent question.

you tell me, user.

What's going on? He was supposed to be the savior of the white race

>Trump: does litterally anything
>Libtards: THIS IS THE END OF DRUMZY

are you fucking serious? the 1.2B dollar wall ain't fucking shit. little immigration raids ain't fucking shit. if you want a real solid wall, if you want massive mass deportations -YOU NEED CONGRESS!! wow, are people here really so blind or am i getting le trolled?

we won about 6 months ago

Don t trigger the quiet population

Trump has never had a coherent thought on the subject of healthcare. I hate him but the libtards acting like this is the downfall of Trump are delusional.

I regret voting for that illiterate jewish bitch every day

I wanted trump to win just so i could enjoy some juicy memes and he didn't dissapoint. I couldn't care less about actual governance/ideologies/party affiliation. It's all about the kek and there is nothing more kek worthy than donald admin imploding.

motherfucker couldn't even get our fucking muslim ban in lol.

^This kills the slide thread.

he did tho

The Right Wing Safety Squad advises all anons viewing this thread to follow the instructions of the informational image above in response to this /leftypol/ slide thread. Remember to sage when following its instructions and replying to these threads and to hide it once the requirements are filled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ true.

die

>be Trumpfag
>get cucked by your own party

Yeah I can see why you'd be disappointed

>British

>Arbotion

fuck off shill

I used to think factory jobs were the answer to our problems too until i got one now i see why no one wants to do this shit work. You work like a mule for 8+ hours a day and hardly make enough money to buy a used car.

I can't believe you faggots memed me into voting for this clown.

He is embarrassing on twitter too.

>gives trump credit for Job growth streak that started under Obama's term
>Doesn't realize that Job growth is actually dropping down under Trump compared to 2016

Hi Shareblue, how are you fucks doing? Terrible I hope. Day of the rope dipshit.

Also the flint money was ordered under obama

>Day of the rope
And it is ever so glorious.

The REAL reason why Trump failed to be how we expected is because Trump and Hillary were the different sides of the same coin. Sure they were different in certain small ways but they always kept to Jewish interest and both sides weren't "racist" and the only prejudice on the right was really Muslims which is a religious group not a race in particular. They both ignore race realism and they ignore the JQ and white replacement. tbqh this whole sjw and feminism thing seems to be a easy target enemy to keep us from understanding the real enemy and the real inner workings of political relations of the current day YES it's important to make fun of feminism YES muslims are coming in far too many numbers but we have to understand look further into what both sides really stand for. One side is equal rights for all the other is equal rights for all (except Muslims and insane sjws) in the end nothing really matters if we stick to this path it will always come down to the degradation of our western society and white replacement and defamation of our values. When will come the time when we refuse to be stepped on and used by others and bow to their interests?

I GIVE UP

What major event is being diverted from user?
Justin Bieber's concert cancellation?

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Bernie.

Ultra high IQ city people all voted for Hillary.

He seems to not be able to stop fucking up