Americans really do have more freedom than Europeans

Americans really do have more freedom than Europeans.

Americans have the freedom to
>not being able to afford health insurance
>subsequently die from an untreated papercut
>get morbidly obese, die from untreated diabetes
>be sent to die for the profits of the military-industrial complex and Israel's interests
>become literal wageslaves because their bosses can fire them for any reason whatsoever
>be represented by a congress that's been bought off by corporate interests
>work 2 to 3 jobs because lack of minimum wage forces them into even more wageslavery
>be forcibly circumcised at birth without consent so Jews can make money off your foreskin

I am envious of the freedom Americans enjoy.

Americunts are the most cucked people in the western world

I wish I was this free

>Americans really do have more freedom than Europeans.

Post a swastika deutchfag. Lets see how much freedom you have

Why are all uncircumcised people's weak and need to commit genocide against circumcised people's? Need to make yourselves feel better? Why are circumcised people having more kids than uncircumcised people? Why do all the girls I meet from any place tell me they love my cut cock. Europeons simply can't win! High taxes, over sensitive knobs, and Muslim invaders. Press S to spit on grace, fellow freedom havers!

I WANT FREE HEALTHCARE!!!!! WHAT? I HAVE TO WORK AND PAY FOR MYSELF!???!!?

YOU HATE POOORR PEOPLE!!! BIGOT REPUBLICAN!!! WAHHHHH!!!

Gas was fucking 1.87 today. fucking pissed

Only idiots become unhealthy and work the wageslave jobs.

It truly is one of the free countries if you know how to play the game.

>I'm on wellfare the post

Germany has he freedom to not paint swastikas
be put on a list for being right wing
arrested for making a joke about the turkish president
freedom to have refugees run around in your streets

You need a Doctor for a papercut?

Almost everything posted there is the fault of the person themselves. Meanwhile, it's a GERMAN of all people posting this in the first place. They make making eye contact with muslims illegal for you yet?

Feels great to purge the weak.

>posts exclusively on american-based websites because he can't have open discussions on european-based sites

>be put on a list for being right wing
Because you think you're not???

And I am envious of all the sand niggers over running yours. Listen obercuckenfuehrer, we have the ultimate freedom, the right to keep and bear arms. We can't be cucked like you Pussy Germans.

>we have the ultimate freedom, the right to keep and bear arms. We can't be cucked like you Pussy Germans
54% and counting...

this post again... fucking sage.... hello shills

>American based
>I have never heard of CDNs
>Funnily enough. This site is in Bumfuck next door for me

lol why does it always come down "muh dick" with some people? Nigger tier comment, but thanks for trying.

i won't even check the thread but i hope that there will atleast be one post with
>haha it seems my superiority has led to some controversies

americans also have the right to deny the holocaust and make 'wayciss hate speech' without being thrown in jail for thought crime, unlike much of Europe, Canada, etc

Im bored af waiting for my pizza, so I'll take your bait completely;

>not being able to afford health insurance
Technically neither eurocucks. That's why the government pays providers.
>subsequently die from an untreated papercut
Lel, alcohol and peroxide are cheap here m8.
>get morbidly obese, die from untreated diabetes
You can develop diabetes and don't be obese.
>be sent to die for the profits of the military-industrial complex and Israel's interests
Got me there
>become literal wageslaves because their bosses can fire them for any reason whatsoever
Unless you truly fuck up or are a waste of space, employers rarely will fire you
>be represented by a congress that's been bought off by corporate interests
Lel, this is Germany saying this shit
>work 2 to 3 jobs because lack of minimum wage forces them into even more wageslavery
Kek, I only met 2 people that actually needed 2 jobs to sustain themselves and both of them were niggers that fathered 3 kids with different women
>be forcibly circumcised at birth without consent so Jews can make money off your foreskin
Nobody can circumcise you without consent, and Germany shouldn't talk shit considering they're being throat fucked by jews and ass fucked by muslims.

Have another go Hans, 4/10 b8.