Why don't you Christians bathe lol you retard Christians can't bathe? Lmao wow no wonder you white dogs stink so bad

Why don't you Christians bathe lol you retard Christians can't bathe? Lmao wow no wonder you white dogs stink so bad

Notice anything?

I am not an ant.

"kill it with fire" is a genuine solution to a problem then.

You can't read this shit nigga get your eyes checked

You fucking mong
>m-muh Medieval Christians never bathed!!!
Everybody knows this is a retarded urban legend. When will you stop having the brain of a five year old?

You white Devils didn't learn to bathe until Muslims went there and taught you

Prove it.
>Romans bathed
>Celts bathed
>Germans bathed
>Christians bathed in Roman bathhouses at the very least
So when did we decide it was immoral to bathe? Or when did we forget to bathe?
You literally can't provide any evidence that bathing was forgotten. Claiming that it was is the most patently ridiculous thing you could possibly do, as cleaning oneself is a basic human instinct.

I'm not a Christian but remember this, delusional nigger - years before Christ was nailed on a cross, the Romans (who even founded a city still called "Bath") had hot running water whilst your people picked the grains out of animal dung.
Over 2,000 years later, not a lot has changed, has it?

During the dark ages when Christianity caused you to lose all knowledge of technology it was only thanks to Islam preserving this knowledge

Wasted a second of my life to investigate the OP
and sure enough
hiding behind a fake flag

taking bets now
Is OP a poo in loo?
Or muzzie?

>islam preserving this knowledge
...OF HOW TO FUCK KIDS AND DRINK CAMEL URINE.
(SOURCE:Koran & Haddiths)

Fake history.

Poland actually shut down all its fucking borders.

Immigration kills.

Wrong they let in Jews the Jewish people helped advance Europe

Jews don't poison the place they're hiding.

Geez... the levels of retardation in some people. Poland was (for the most part) safe from the black death, because king Casimir the Great ordered quarantines for people who wanted to enter city walls.
Jews had nothing to do with it. And they had nothing to do with the introduction of bathing. Bath houses in Poland were built centuries before the first Jew set foot in this part of Europe.

He is a leaf

How you know?

He thinks this is a recent news article.

Ahh..gawd. Black people. You never cease to amaze me.

What happened since then?

Bathe in the blood of heathen