>>135324454

>2016 - "Rihanna feat. Drake" - Work
I will
NEVER
E
V
E
R

Understand why this song was popular. I cannot fathom it. Must've been a brainwashing test or something, its the shittiest pop-song I've ever heard. Its basically monkey noises over a shitty beat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QHsGaGmCtlE
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA
youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0
youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo
youtube.com/watch?v=SXLwUhYf6fQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bUsePoATbrU
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2WTXtKurk
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA
youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=QHsGaGmCtlE

you haven't heard the superior version

shit it is really depressing

unironically superior version

Nothing she has made is beyond guttural monkey noises.

>Its basically monkey noises over a shitty beat.
Sounds like every other pop song to ever exist.

Yes it really fucking is. Almost a century of cultural degeneration condensed into twenty minutes.

Waowaowaowaowaowao aseemee abee waowaowaowaowaowao

That's literally all I can hear

Where did we go wrong?

From 1974 onwards it gets worse and worse.

i can accept it all until 90s. after 1995 music is fucked up

indeed, then it hits rock bottom.

A
FUCKING
CHEESE

after the 40's seems to be a wild phase then after that in the 60's there's a weird cuckification phase, then a weird mix of wild and cuckification in the 70's that peaks in the 80's into a full blown degenerate phase then after that it's basically a cliff, all self respect is lost from the music and it just seems to promote simpler and simpler raw emotions, less an less complex

i disagree, it just shows the public always liked crappy music the most

white music doesn't exi-
youtube.com/watch?v=_KtoKsT6fLI
youtube.com/watch?v=mMNXWid9fnI
youtube.com/watch?v=MD6oDnm43HA

kek, and millennials wonder why everyone older than them hates them.

Wow, shit god bad really quickly

>almost every one is a (((love))) song

Absolutely disgusting subhuman normalfag breeder trash. If I was a dictator I would have every human in my country spayed or neutered and make any public display of sexuality such as sucking on each other's lips, buttholes, or nipples highly illegal and the same goes for any media describing these filthy acts. We have the technology to grow babies in artificial wombs now so conventional human breeding is just as obsolete and dangerous as giving birth outside of a hospital.

just fuck my shit up

>cheese product
Top kek. I can't believe the goyim eat this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I

You've never had sex have you?

If all love is to you is sex, you may want to kill yourself.

Binland knows about johnny cash? Sweet.

i laugh at flag too

t. croatian

Degeneracy incarnate...

Just out of curiosity, where was Michael Jackson's Thriller? That shit was the most popular song for like 5 years and it didn't make the list. Who was responsible for the voting? Children?

From 1998 everything is garbage commercial "music" ghetto "culture" and degeneracy. Wonder (((who))) was behind that

Who doesnt?

Early 40s seem nice. Is that why Fallout feels so cozy?

It was the peak of western civilization

>He doesn't listen to real White Nationalist music
youtube.com/watch?v=4H5I6y1Qvz0

Wow music got crappy once the 00s hit. Surprised I haven't even hear some of them from the last 10 years.

It seems Elvis started the trend of degeneracy.

Fuckin boomers

why is all popular music hiphop inspired now?

Thriller peaked at 4 on the Billboard.

there's old tapes of people saying Elvis sang nigger music

Les Paul in 1951...that guitar. damn. he is still ahead of the times.

well this is true. but at least white man sang it. when niggas got on stage music became nothing but crap

>1977
>Bee Gees
Dear God! Why didn't the potatoniggers nuke us for that shit?

Even 90s songs were all about believing in one's self and weren't about riding dicks mufugga youtube.com/watch?v=NOG3eus4ZSo

What happened?

damn normies are cheesy as fuck
the macarena? is this how "work" will seem in 20 years? truthfully there is something wholesome about how corny some of these songs are, but I can't imagine a song like that as corny so much as unintelligible

reminder that 1966 was a based song year

It's just such a huge departure from the style of music in the 40s', it's incredibly different.

>The Ink Spots
Indeed.

dude 1993 is were the shit started to go down hill, quite rapidly. What the fuck happened?

Before that. See:
(Except it should be 1978)

That list really just shows how terrible the Billboard charts are, considering how shit it became even in the 70s.

this has to be asexuality larping

Clearly demonstrates the slide from naive decadence to full-on degeneracy. I think it's all degenerate though, all those love songs about adoring women like a god likely had a CIA push (they started about the same time as the whole abstract expressionism movement).

I mean, it's naive and non-threatening, but perhaps that's what makes it worse. Subtle propaganda can be much more effective than over-the-top propaganda, and it suggests permanence. The current propaganda is so blatant that it just turns people off, which is why I often wonder if there is a less direct purpose.

3D chess propaganda using something like reverse psychology to fuck with people?

I guess I expected much worse desu OP

but yeah dunno

In the 90s a lot of white people dropped out of mainstream music and got into electronica and rave culture. Same time black music took off. Coincidence?

Digital audio, and I say this as an amateur electronic musician.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
JEws get out
Rev up the gas chambers

Yeah, I agree, really seemed like a back and forth for a bit though.

Actually the most popular song of 1941 was this
youtube.com/watch?v=SXLwUhYf6fQ
or
youtube.com/watch?v=bUsePoATbrU

Reminder to read Culture of Critique for all the newfags that don't understand a thing about the JQ.

2014 - "Happy"
That song killed something valueable inside of my heart.

reminder that post Cold War music was trash for the most part

who knew being on the brink of the end of civilization brought out the best of us?

I think it's purpose is to make smart people want to kill themselves

degeneracy at its finest. you remember that dance around the world? great jew marketing trick desu, but disgusting

I have a question for black anons, or anyone anons familiar with blacks. Can you understand over 50% of the lyrics of "work"? I am about as fluent as it possibly gets in English, but what she's speaking is not the English I learned. I'm just genuinely curious if anyone can actually understand what she is saying.
I tried my best and focused as much as could on the clip provided in OP's video. I could make out the words "work work work" ofc, and then I could make out "i", "see", and maybe "do", but past that I can't get anything.

>leaf
Well surprises exist in life.
youtube.com/watch?v=SRmCEGHt-Qk

I did not ask for these feels. This video is giving me existential angst. There is not a single listenable song from 1990 onward with the exception of uptown funk. I know I'm an introverted misanthrope, but I was til i watched this. I had no clue how disconnected from humanity I am. we used to listen to people like les paul and paul simon... now we listen to "people" like robin thick. geeeeeezus

Lol, no. In terms of anything significant (not decadence and destructive technology) Greece, Rome, and I would say Renaissance Europe would be the peak.

Either that or 1974 with Ray Stevens...

I don't care what you guys say, Prince and Michael Jackson are great musicians who are just as good if not better than other musicians of their generations in their own ways.

Is degeneracy better if white people lead the way? Wouldn't that make it worse?

Late XVII early XIIX was the peak of western civilisation and cultural achievements. Everything else after that was a slow decline that was sped up by cultural marxists in the 60's.

>we went from this
youtube.com/watch?v=Xq2WTXtKurk

>to this
youtube.com/watch?v=b8m9zhNAgKs

those fucking kikes did this man

You're probably responding to a dumb kid that shouldn't be posting.

>of their generations
Exactly.

Topkek thats perfect

>Prince

well, whites are still majority of consumers. they basically voted for this shit to be no 1 on (((billboard)))

Just watched the video. You can see the sharp decline starting around 1960. Everything after 1978 is a nightmare.
youtube.com/watch?v=zrudlJ9x4WA

>no significant
>not decadence and destructive technology
>what is flight
>what is a satelite
>what is a refrigregator
>what is space travel
Oh,a leaf.That explains the imbecile writing.

>no OutKast - Hey Ya

into the trash

>implying media doesn't control the minds and immigration isn't a factor

None of this music is good.

I love it.

Technological progress isn't high culture btw.

Rap and r&b is shit. It's dominated for far too long.

just realized gangnam style wasnt there either

There is only one solution, a final solution.

youtu.be/ZxIin_c_hYI

well it is vicious circle really, which can only be broken by serious red pilling. but we need to ask ourselves how we got in this situation.

Technology is the tool that enables the existence of culture.Without technology,there is no culture.
Well,you could argue that foraging is a culture too,thats true.

Like I said read Culture of Critique.

This is not true. They way I sit, eye contact etc. is all culture.

Most of this music is created by Americans... it's a part of being an American and American culture just as much as country music is or whatever genre of music you enjoy. You have the freedom to listen to it. The majority of it isn't all in bad intent. There is nothing wrong with the music featured in this video up until "Work". I enjoyed every song and it brought back good memories to me.

It's most likely because I grew up listening to this music. I listened to Usher, Mariah Carey, Ashanti, the Macarena song, Justin Timberlake, Santana, Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna's old songs, Paramore, Calvin Harris, hell, even Pdiddy and some of 50 cents songs and look where I am now.. on Sup Forums.

I did despise people that listened to music that was just purely degenerate though. There is a line between degeneracy and grooves that are all in fun intent.

I love the rock group Journey, but I also enjoy listening to Take Care by drake. Good music, to me, is good music.

No one other than dumb girls that party at clubs actually enjoy "Work". It's an annoying song that makes me want to rip my ears out.

*Pop* culture. Let me draw you a bell curve.

Face Down Ass Up

>You have the freedom to listen to it.
And it has the freedom of bringing our civilisation down the drain.

Culture needs free time and tools to create.Without technology all your time would be needed to survive.No time for culture.No symphony,no statues,no literature.Niggers dancing for rain is not culture.

I'm a big punk fan, and it's hard to get the heavy, dirty sound that was so iconic of 80s punk. A lot of stuff is overprodcued and new metal especially sounds lifeless to me.

Exactly. It's directly tied to universal egalitarianism, pluralism and democracy.

Look at your flag. You know where we went wrong.

>Niggers dancing for rain is not culture.
Actually it's culture in the purest earliest sense. It's tied to spiritual beliefs.

>niggers dancing for rain
>purest earliest sense of culture
Culture requires you to create something.Can you by chance tell me what niggers are creating by dancing for rain?

>Culture requires you to create something.
Where are you getting these definitions? If I hit my head and say "Jesus Christ" it's part of culture even though I haven't created anything.