CHRISTIANITY DEAD IN 23 YEARS!

Serves her right! She trusted a Jew.

"Christians recently celebrated Easter, a Sunday where many churches are robust and full. But, if current trends continue, mainline Protestantism has about 23 Easters left.

The news of mainline Protestantism’s decline is hardly new. Yet the trend lines are showing a trajectory toward zero in both those who attend a mainline church regularly and those who identify with a mainline denomination 23 years from now.

While the sky isn’t falling, the floor is dropping out.

The trajectory, which has been a discussion among researchers for years, is partly related to demographics. Mainline Protestants, which has been the tradition of several U.S. presidents, aren’t “multiplying” with children as rapidly as evangelicals or others of differing faiths. And geography matters. Places where Protestants live are now in socio-economic decline, and parts of the country like the Sun Belt are become more evangelical with every passing winter."

archive.is/9wj0k

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/715834/China-Christians-launches-religious-winter-bid-destroy-Christianity
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By what logic do you get " CHRISTIANITY DEAD IN 23 YEARS" out of that?

Burger trying to act smart.

Good. The day America leaves legalism and becomes true born again Christians is the day America is restored.

As far as the numbers I've seen, the only churches who aren't decreasing are the righ leaning ones.

Any church who shakes the hand of liberalism, loses their future and children to Marxists.

Isn't Christianity set to become the biggest religion by far, what with tons of Asians now getting into it?

23 years for mainline Protestantism in the US and you don't think that's a big deal? Also the Southern Baptists went into decline for the first time within the last few years, America has been the largest exporterand funder of Christian missions in the world for over a century. The writing is on the wall.

And let me also add that with the death of Christianity we can also look forward to the death of corporate Christianity or liberalism by it's other name. I can't wait till the entire steaming pile of shit comes down.

>mainline Protestantism has about 23 Easters left
Thank you God
t. Real Christians

>thinking my glorious serbia will not be christian in 23 years
ok mister Tyrone Ramirez Goldberg

>Protestantism

OP, repent, for the Kingdom is near.

>Protestantism
>Christianity
pick one

Paganism is new revolt. Paganism is the new Protestantism. Back to the truth of our forefathers.

Mainline Protestantism thought it could be a religion without faith. Had they had the courage to examine Near-Death Experiences, they would realize that there is more to this world than what the material world tells. Nevertheless, there will be a huge Christian void that mainline denominations have left behind because of their failures.

>Washington post.
Why didn't you just post a fucking huffpo article or the daily beast instead?

Yeah I hate the post too but the work is done by this guy:

"Ed Stetzer holds the Billy Graham Distinguished Chair at Wheaton College and is the executive director of the Billy Graham Center there."

I'll take this spamming as a complement even though you are probably leftypol D&C.

What exactly is "mainline Protestantism" and how is it different Than "evangelicals"?

>But, if current trends continue, mainline Protestantism has about 23 Easters left.
>Protestantism
Glory to God in the Highest

Sounds good for me, another degenerate religion is come to its logical end. But i feel pity for churches.

In South Africa the well off whites live in these gated communities which often have their own stores and recreational areas. Why is that relevant? Because in the Christian worldview the only people who matter are saved, the elect who will live in a heavenly paradise while most of the world perishes in flames. Never in history has a culture turned it's self over to decay and decline in the way that modern Christian influenced societies have. Christians can happily watch the world go to hell as long as they feel righteous and separate from it all.

What the fuck are you talking about..really

That the problem with insular coward communities is that they're so afraid to keep things out, that they forget about what they're keeping in.

Reminder that traditional Baptist churches are theologically the most correct. Catholics and orthodox have been blinded by tradition. We on the other hand ONLY use the bible.

Good.

>Waiting for this WWII draft dodging bible thumper to die.

Orthodoxy will take its place

The forms that whites are living in reflect their belief systems. It's christian/egalitarian insanity to give our civilization away to people who had nothing to do with creating it and could not even maintain it.

>catholicism
>Christian
Pick one, Mary worshipper.

I thought the Chinese are protestants or are they Baptists ?

I know the Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China.

is "Traditional Baptist" the same as "Southern Baptist" ?

Also Catholicsm (and maybe Orthodoxy) would say that tradition is important, because there are traditions that have been passed down since Peter and thus Jesus that have never been included in the Bible, but that does not mean those traditions are not divinely inspired. It provides order. Baptists go too far and follow the letter of the law more than the spirit.

Has there ever been a country with majority Baptist people? I don't think so.

For Christ's sake, Baptists don't even allow themselves to drink alcohol, but Jesus first miracle was turning water into WINE!

express.co.uk/news/world/715834/China-Christians-launches-religious-winter-bid-destroy-Christianity

Of course, the Globalist elites want Islam because it's the most brutally enforced religion that encapsulates every aspect of a society. It's the pursuit of complete control over the plebes that makes it so appealing. Human's are heading towards a very oppressive future.

Mainline Protestantism, OP. You have to be more specific. And yes, mainline Protestantism is declining, but independent and non-denom Christian churches are experiencing rapid growth. The practice of Christianity in the USA isn't dying - it is merely changing.

Is this suppose to make me sad? Sure, a little. But it is already prophesied that the world will turn away from God and delve into degeneracy. If anything, this should be good news since the tribulation is coming, and I hope it can't come soon enough.

Mary is Isis, Semiramis, and all the Virgins in all religions.
Jesus looks strangely similar to Jupiter.

>but Jesus first miracle was turning water into WINE!
Did they ferment their wine to have about ~98% of alcohol? No? Ok, than shut up. It was mostly grape juice.

It's a warrior religion and Christianity is not. Look at Islamic heaven for example. The bravest warriors receive many virgin wives if they faithfully sacrifice themselves in jihad. Of course a warriors life may be short and Islamic life reflects this in reality of large families and several wives.

Now look at Christianity's version of heaven. The faithful live in large Mansions on streets paved with gold. All day they sing hosannas and bow down to the most high. So a Christian lives like a well off slave in his heaven. As long as he submits to the power he can live materialistically well. Now look at modern capitalism, liberalism and communism and see that they aspire to the materialistic enslaved vision of Christian Heaven.

Finally look at the heaven of the German people. A heavenly hall of the most valiant warriors who fight for themselves and their own free will their gods.

>protestantism
>Christianity
Pick only one, heretic.

If it were to die, all that would need to happen is another messiah would emerge and we'd have Jesus II.

Judaism is the tree from which the messiah branches stem.

Why do christians always have a majority of people that are aggresive and only a select few that are true saints, figuretively speaking.

I've noticed this alot in my country.

Fuck off, kike faggot.
Let Pastor Anderson strighten out those lies.
youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

>mainline Protestantism
>Christianity
lmao good fucking riddance. These cunts popped up hundreds of years after Cathodox was a thing and can't even outlive those two. That's what happens when you let subhuman Germanics create a moral system.

>cuckolicism
>Christian
Pick one, pedo.

Is "evangelical" an actual denomination? I thought it just meant someone who was really into preaching their religion.

That's what you said 2000 years ago.

All Christians are required to preach.

>Matthew 28

christians don't celebrate easter, the fagan/catholic holiday, they celebrate passover.

This is now a lewd christchan thread

It's a political distinction made by leftist Christians. For example the Methodists are certainly evangelicals but since so many leftists came out of Methodism leftists grouped their denomination in with the Mainline. Basically "evangelicals" are backwards literal believers in the biblical tradition with as much old testament emphasis as new.

Catholicism esteems human tradition & culture over that of the ways of God, its basis is rooted upon human decrees, they are unable to argue from the Bible, instead it has to rely on Vatican-sanctioned histories, they use idols, pray through false intercessors like Saints & Mary, even though Jesus alone is the way to the Father, they instituted pagan festivals & holidays, and even presumptuously assume the power to remit sin. In their Catechism they tampered with God's Law -- removed the 2nd commandment, altered the 4th, and split the 10th to preserve the # (fulfilling Daniel 7). The history of Catholicism has been one of Satanic abuse employing political & martial power to exert their will. The only Biblical argument they use for Popery is "Peter is the rock of the church" yet that isn't a justification for Papal hierarchical arrangement whatsoever -- read the books written by Peter, he never in anyway condones such an architecture. Upon the death, resurrection and ascension of Jesus, the Church was small, far-flung, and fragile, and so Peter was raised up to clarify questions and give context to the example laid by Christ to the early church -- so yes, in this way the "church was built on the rock of Peter" which is to say, his teachings & clarifications -- not the man or any man -- Jesus is the foundation on which we must place our faith completely.
Orthodox have many of the same problems as Catholicism.
Faggot-sects of Jesuit-infiltrated "Protestantism" have lost their balls and are no longer standing up against the seat of the Antichrist power which is Popery and most still false sabbath. Although the early Reformers didn't agree on much, they got the ball rolling and agreed that Papacy was illegitimate.

>Comprehensive history of the Reformation & Catholic blasphemy
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
carm.org/list-of-roman-catholic-false-teachings
carm.org/luthers-95-theses

What's the difference between mainline protestant and evangelical? Evangelicals are all non-denominational protestant, right? Is it the non-denominational part that makes them not mainline?

>a protestant
HERETIC

Mark 7:1-13King James Version (KJV)

7 Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.

2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.

4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.

5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?

6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.

9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.

10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:

11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.

12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;

13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.

Catholics are no different from Jews with their strict adherence to tradition of men. Jesus Christ took issue with them rejecting a single commandment. I wonder how He would react if He learned that Catholics tampered with the commandments.

It is inevitable that Christianity will die. Or at least it will die among non-shitskins.

The only question is if we're going to be true to Europe or adopt another foreign Semitic religion.

real biblical, andersonite, churches are growing and thats all that matters

Well if you've got pasta I guess I've got some too.

CUT TO:
Racing along a cratered dirt road, and we are -

INT. LAND CRUISER JOSTLING OVER UNEVEN TERRAIN - DAY

Three Hooded Men guarded by East European Militia. A third
Militia drives. Next to him is a nervous, bespectacled man.

EXT. AIRSTRIP, EASTERN EUROPE - DAY
An airstrip overlooking a grey city rocked by artillery
fire. A bland CIA Operative, flanked by Special Forces Men,
stands in front of a commuter plane. CIA Man watches the
Land Cruiser pull up, hard. The Militia Men jump out of the
vehicle.
The Driver shoves the bespectacled man in front of the CIA
Man.

CIA MAN
Dr. Pavel, I'm CIA.
Dr. Pavel nods, nervous. CIA Man hands the Driver a
briefcase.

DRIVER
He wasn't alone.
CIA Man, confused, spots the Hooded Men. He turns to Dr.
Pavel.

CIA MAN
You don't get to bring friends.

DR. PAVEL

(SHAKEN)
They are not my friends.

DRIVER
Don't worry, no charge for them.

CIA MAN
Why would I want them?

DRIVER
They were trying to grab your
prize. (Smiles.) They work for the
mercenary. The masked man.

Mainline means that they're actual Christians, and evangelical means they have outreach ministries to reach the unsaved.

>Implying

If you think as a Christian you are supposed to celebrate Passover, the day Jesus was crucified, you're doing it wrong.

Yeah, the balls of the papists calling people heretics while their upper tier clergy rape children and hold drugged out gay orgies on church property.

CIA MAN
(EXCITED)
Bane?
The Driver nods. CIA Man turns to his Special Forces Men.

CIA MAN
Get 'em on board - I'll call it in.

EXT. SKIES OVER MOUNTAIN RANGE - DAY
The commuter plane struggles over snow-capped mountains.

INT. MAIN CABIN, COMMUTER PLANE - CONTINUOUS

The three Hooded Men kneel by the cargo door, handcuffed.
CIA Man grabs Hooded Man 1.

CIA MAN
What are you doing in the middle of
my operation?

Hooded Man 1 says nothing. CIA Man pulls out a handgun.
The flight plan I just filed with
the Agency lists me, my men, and
Dr. Pavel here. But only one of
you.
CIA Man opens the cargo door. Special Forces hang Hooded Man
1 out into the howling wind - CIA Man shouts above the wind.

CIA MAN

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON
MY AIRCRAFT! (Cocks weapon.)

SO...WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB DR.

PAVEL?!

Nothing. CIA Man fires out the open door and the Special
Forces yank Hooded Man 1 back in, clubbing him quiet.

CIA MAN

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD! WHO WANTS TO

TRY NEXT?!

The Soldiers grab Hooded Man 2, hang him out the door.

CIA MAN

TELL ME ABOUT BANE! WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

The prisoner says nothing. CIA Man presses the gun to the
man's hood - he cocks the gun...nothing.

CIA MAN

LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN!
THIRD PRISONER (O.S.)
Or he's wondering why someone would
shoot a man before throwing him out
of an aeroplane.

CIA Man turns to the Third Prisoner. Shuts the cargo door.

CIA MAN
Wiseguy, huh? At least you can
talk. Who are you?
THIRD PRISONER
We are nothing. We are the dirt
beneath your feet. And no one cared
who I was until I put on the
mask...

CIA Man, wary, approaches the Third Prisoner - pulls off his
hood, revealing a dark mask with a breathing apparatus. The
eyes behind it are cold. Still. This is Bane.

BANE
Who we are does not matter. What
matters is our plan.

CIA MAN

(FASCINATED)
If I pull this off, will you die?

BANE
It would be extremely painful.
CIA MAN
You're a big guy -

BANE
For you.

ubi enim sunt duo vel tres congregati in nomine meo ibi sum in medio eorum
For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Matthew 18:20

But ethnocetric neopagans don't value humility.

CIA MAN

(UNNERVED)
Was being caught part of your plan?

BANE
Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our
offer in favor of yours. We had to
know what he told you about us.

DR. PAVEL
Nothing! I said nothing!
CIA MAN
Why not just ask him?

BANE
He would not have told us.
CIA MAN
You have methods.

BANE
Him, I need healthy. You present no
such problem.
CIA Man laughs for the Special Forces' benefit. A heavy bass
tone is rising. The Sergeant looks out the window.
EXT. SKIES OVER MOUNTAIN RANGE - CONTINUOUS

The commuter plane is dwarfed by a massive transport plane
looming over it, dangerously close...

The plane lurches. The noise is building.

SERGEANT
Sir?
CIA MAN
Well congratulations, you got
yourselves caught. What's the next
step of your master plan?
BANE
Crashing this plane...
EXT. MOUNTAINS - CONTINUOUS
The ramp of the transport opens... Four men leap out on
tethers - dropping towards the commuter plane, two each
side...

The Spacial Forces react to the turbulence from the plane
above. CIA Man looks at Bane.

BANE

(RISING)
With no survivors.
A Special Forces soldier spins around - an Armed Man is
outside the window. Bang -

Two men shoot through the windows, the other two attach
grapples to the fuselage - give the thumbs up - hoists start
to pull and the tail of the commuter plane is lifted,
unnaturally.
INT. COCKPIT, COMMUTER PLANE - CONTINUOUS

The Pilots battle the controls as the plane tilts forward.

Like lightning, Bane has the CIA Man is his handcuffed arms,
legs wrapped around a seat back, The entire cabin upends.
Tumbling chaos - Soldiers falling - Bane cracks CIA Man's
neck and drops him onto the Sergeant - they tumble down the
plane, smashing into the cockpit door with a terminal thud.
Dr. Pavel, strapped in, pushes against the seat in front of
him - the plane vibrates, trying to tear itself apart.
EXT. ATLAS MOUNTAINS - CONTINUOUS

The men climb the tail of the smaller plane as it dangles
helplessly above the mountains. Its wings shear off.

Bane breaks his handcuffs as if they were plastic, then
opens his legs and drops down the cabin, somersaulting
gracefully and using his arms to stop himself halfway down,
by Dr. Pavel.

The men attach explosives to the tail, then jump away,
swinging out as the tail explodes.

>Let fags in and be bleeding heart cucks
>worried about declining attendance

Matthew 24King James Version (KJV)

24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

An explosion takes off the rear door of the cabin - the
Armed Men drop through the smoke on cables.
A body bag is lowered into the cabin. Bane lies it on the
seat backs next to Dr. Pavel and unzips it to reveal a body
the same age and build as Dr. Pavel.

Bane rips Dr. Pavel's sleeve - pulls out a length of
surgical tubing - pushes a needle into Dr. Pavel's arm -
runs the tube to the body's arm... Dr. Pavel watches,
horrified, as Bane starts compressions on the body's chest,
drawing Dr. Pavel's blood across the tube and into the
body...

An Armed Man pulls Hooded Man 1 up through the cabin and
out. Bane stops Hooded Man 2.

I need to fix up the formatting, but it's always a good read.
Really puts you in the right mood.

I hope the whore is dead soon. But it would be nice to kill the traitor our selves..

It should be noted that I've upvoted every single person who's disagreed with me here, as far as I know. That said. In 7th grade, I took an SAT test without preparing for it at all, it was spur-of-the-moment, I knew about it about an hour ahead of time and didn't do any research or anything. I scored higher on it than the average person using it to apply for college in my area. An IQ test has shown me to be in the 99.9th percentile for IQ. This is the highest result the test I was given reaches; anything further and they'd consider it to be within the margin of error for that test. My mother's boyfriend of 8 years is an aerospace engineer who graduated Virginia Tech. At the age of 15, I understand physics better than him, and I owe very little of it to him, as he would rarely give me a decent explanation of anything, just tell me that my ideas were wrong and become aggravated with me for not quite understanding thermodynamics. He's not particularly successful as an engineer, but I've met lots of other engineers who aren't as good as me at physics, so I'm guessing that's not just a result of him being bad at it. I'm also pretty good at engineering. I don't have a degree, and other than physics I don't have a better understanding of any aspect of engineering than any actual engineer, but I have lots of ingenuity for inventing new things. For example, I independently invented regenerative brakes before finding out what they were, and I was only seven or eight years old when I started inventing wireless electricity solutions (my first idea being to use a powerful infrared laser to transmit energy; admittedly not the best plan).

I have independently thought of basically every branch of philosophy I've come across. Every question of existentialism which I've seen discussed in SMBC or xkcd or Reddit or anywhere else, the thoughts haven't been new to me. Philosophy has pretty much gotten trivial for me; I've considered taking a philosophy course just to see how easy it is. Psychology, I actually understand better than people with degrees. Unlike engineering, there's no aspect of psychology which I don't have a very good understanding of. I can debunk many of even Sigmund Freud's theories. I'm a good enough writer that I'm writing a book and so far everybody who's read any of it has said it was really good and plausible to expect to have published. And that's not just, like, me and family members, that counts strangers on the Internet. I've heard zero negative appraisal of it so far; people have critiqued it, but not insulted it. I don't know if that will suffice as evidence that I'm intelligent. I'm done with it, though, because I'd rather defend my maturity, since it's what you've spent the most time attacking. The following are some examples of my morals and ethical code. I believe firmly that everybody deserves a future. If we were to capture Hitler at the end of WWII, I would be against executing him. In fact, if we had any way of rehabilitating him and knowing that he wasn't just faking it, I'd even support the concept of letting him go free. This is essentially because I think that whoever you are in the present is a separate entity from who you were in the past and who you are in the future, and while your present self should take responsibility for your past self's actions, it shouldn't be punished for them simply for the sake of punishment, especially if the present self regrets the actions of the past self and feels genuine guilt about them. I don't believe in judgement of people based on their personal choices as long as those personal choices aren't harming others.

Thou shalt not kill (LXX; οὐ φονεύσεις), You shall not murder (Hebrew: לֹא תִּרְצָח lo tirṣaḥ) or You shall not kill (KJV), is a moral imperative included as one of the Ten Commandments in the Torah,[1] specifically Exodus 20:13 and Deuteronomy 5:17. The imperative to not kill is in the context of unlawful killing resulting in bloodguilt.[2]

The Hebrew Bible contains numerous prohibitions against unlawful killing, but also contains prescriptive imperatives for lawful killing in the context of warfare, capital punishment, and self-defense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thou_shalt_not_kill

>backwater jewish religion that only enables shitskins

Good, die already.

I don't have any issue with any type of sexuality whatsoever (short of physically acting out necrophilia, pedophilia, or other acts which have a harmful affect on others - but I don't care what a person's fantasies consist of, as long as they recognize the difference between reality and fiction and can separate them). I don't have any issue with anybody over what type of music they listen to, or clothes they wear, etc. I know that's not really an impressive moral, but it's unfortunately rare; a great many people, especially those my age, are judgmental about these things. I love everyone, even people I hate. I wish my worst enemies good fortune and happiness. Rick Perry is a vile, piece of shit human being, deserving of zero respect, but I wish for him to change for the better and live the best life possible. I wish this for everyone. I'm pretty much a pacifist. I've taken a broken nose without fighting back or seeking retribution, because the guy stopped punching after that. The only time I'll fight back is if 1) the person attacking me shows no signs of stopping and 2) if I don't attack, I'll come out worse than the other person will if I do. In other words, if fighting someone is going to end up being more harmful to them than just letting them go will be to me, I don't fight back. I've therefore never had a reason to fight back against anyone in anything serious, because my ability to take pain has so far made it so that I'm never in a situation where I'll be worse off after a fight. If I'm not going to get any hospitalizing injuries, I really don't care. The only exception is if someone is going after my life. Even then, I'll do the minimum amount of harm to them that I possibly can in protecting myself. If someone points a gun at me and I can get out of it without harming them, I'd prefer to do that over killing them.

I consider myself a feminist. I don't believe in enforced or uniform gender roles; they may happen naturally, but they should never be coerced into happening unnaturally. As in, the societal pressure for gender roles should really go, even if it'll turn out that the majority of relationships continue operating the same way of their own accord. I treat women with the same outlook I treat men, and never participate in the old Reddit "women are crazy" circlejerk, because there are multiple women out there and each have different personalities just like there are multiple men out there and each with different personalities. I dont think you do much of anything except scare off the awesome women out there by going on and on about the ones who aren't awesome. That doesn't mean I look for places to victimize women, I just don't believe it's fair to make generalizations such as the one about women acting like everything's OK when it's really not (and that's a particularly harsh example, because all humans do that). I'm kind of tired of citing these examples and I'm guessing you're getting tired of reading them, if you've even made it this far. In closing, the people who know me in real life all respect me, as do a great many people in the Reddit brony community, where I spend most of my time and where I'm pretty known for being helpful around the community. A lot of people in my segment of the community are depressed or going through hard times, and I spend a lot of time giving advice and support to people there. Yesterday someone quoted a case of me doing this in a post asking everyone what their favorite motivational quote was, and that comment was second to the top, so I guess other people agreed (though, granted, it was a pretty low-traffic post, only about a dozen competing comments). And, uh, I'm a pretty good moderator. All that, and I think your behavior in this thread was totally assholish. So what do you think, now that you at least slightly know me?

Atheism is a shitskin religion

>98% alcohol
>That's fucking everclear and spyrytus
>There wine was about as strong as modern day wine because that's how far natural fermentation can get you
user, please pick up a history book in addition to your Bible.

You realize people have been saying Christianity will die any day now for over 2000 years right?

Plenty of US denominations have the word Evangelical in their name becauseThough evangelical is often used as a catch all term used by the media for non-mainline Christians who are ultra conservative.

Orthodoxy will prevail.

Evangelicals is more a loose coalition than anything. Typically those of Baptist, Pentecostal, and Non-Denominational persuasion although some use it to describe any conservative Christian.

You know who said that? Jews. 200 years later they are still singing the same toon

Stop sucking circumcised dick. Your kike laws are loser power. The slavery of the White race is coming to a close.

8s of truth. If the gooks stop harvesting gook Christians for body organs China will be the source of the massive rebirth. From all of the webms we see around here they desperately need empathy. Unfortunately once they get this they will truly be an unstoppable force.