Germany is way ahead in nuclear fusion research and will not share the energy

This is pretty brutal. Germany is gearing up to be the sole thermonuclear superpower in this world. Coupled with the German domination of Europe, this will lead to a German century.

Other urls found in this thread:

electric-cosmos.org/Electronic Sun.pdf
sciencealert.com/tests-confirm-that-germany-s-massive-nuclear-fusion-machine-really-works
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>infinite energy to mine bitcoins to feed ahmed

>Germany is gearing up
to lose a war on two fronts at the same time?
again?

fusion reactor isn't anything new. getting it to give out more energy that it requires is the issue

Does all those gears and pipes even do something?

Science isn't like CivV tech tree retard. Fusion is probably a total dead end, much like German ethnicity

And hitler's 1000 year reich comes true.. too bad it'll be a muslim caliphate

>Does all those gears and pipes even do something?
Yes, they are necessary for the cooling. Also, dark engineers go in there to hold the fusion together.

Germany is always gearing up to be lead but always falls short due to stupid shit

Do you have a neat link to read or something, infinite energy sounds pretty rad, but I would like some redpill on how Germany is ahead in this

>too bad it'll be a muslim caliphate
Not so fast, Burger. The German century will be foremost ... German. And if there is one thing immigrants to Germany do not consider themselves it is German.

The last German family will be hunted down and killed by Muslims around 2044.

Fusion is worthless. The electricity is too expensive to be competitive with any other energy source.

Other countries are niggers pulling Germans down while they still can.

and a quick skim on google confirms enough for me that theirs don't create more energy than required to power it so *yawn* im going back to sleep

>implying the US won't just take it away
dream on sosiskuck

>don't sell tech
>tech gets stolen anyway
>now everyone has fusion
>germany gets no money for it
hiding technology doesn't work, there's spies fucking everywhere

Fusion will never be net positive.

electric-cosmos.org/Electronic Sun.pdf

ITER and everything else is a giant water of complex money. Thorium is simple, cheap and efficient. Sometimes I fucking hate engineers.

no because the US is stupidly anti-Russia this time

Behold! Once more the innovative genius of the white man will just barely outpace the hideous ravenings of the short-sighted lesser races.

>They mail it to Iran.

fusion is net positive though
it's called stars

If they ever get it working it'll be stolen/reversed in under a year.

>thoriumcuck
if you actually knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't be talking about thorium

why do stars go supernova? hmm do you think its from the fuel running out or was god just angry at that star?

Read the pdf and try to understand it. Even the stars are not net positive.

Followed by last British family in 2045

prepare to get pwned by diesel subs and recon sailboats.

do we have to invade Germaniggers again just to shut this down?

Oh fug i guess it's time to convert before German Caliphate converts us all by force.

>The electricity is too expensive to be competitive with any other energy source.
Just as nuclear fission? Look at pic related and tell me which the countries are with lots of nuclear fission plants (yes, a nuclear fission plant works 90% like a nuclear fusion plant... only difference is the reactor).

> German century

> birthrate well below replacement level

Pick one, Muhammad

>spies fucking everywhere
Spies cannot read or understand German. Spy school only teaches English and Spanish these days.

>yes, a nuclear fission plant works 90% like a nuclear fusion plant... only difference is the reactor

Oh we got a real Einstein over here

>it won't be capable of generating more energy than it current requires to run.
sciencealert.com/tests-confirm-that-germany-s-massive-nuclear-fusion-machine-really-works

wow, it's absolutely nothing. stop reading popsci cancer you fucking retards

>Thorium is simple, cheap and efficient.

60 years of trying to create a workable thorium powered fission power plant. Still no mas.

>not so simple, cheap and efficient now, is it?

uhhhh u just plug them both into the same outlet right?

This, as with every other European technology in the past 70 years

Never mind an infinite supply of clean, unlimited fuel - the only thing the Krauts are gonna be sharing is their infinite supply of Pakis and niggers while whining that taxes have to be raised for carbon emisions.
Fusion power or not - DRESDEN V2.0 WHEN?!?

we'll take it once the germans have gotten it up and running. then we'll give it to our pet japs to miniaturize it and give it robot arms and shit, then we'll set it to patrol The Trump Wall

>Oh we got a real Einstein over here
Some American said "electricity [from fusion] is too expensive to be competitive" and I said no, because 90% of the cost of the plant are just like the costs of a fission plant. Which is correct.

Yes, we haven't figured out to make a working, net energy output reactor... but once we do, the costs of a commercially workable fusion power plant will not be the reactor, but the surrounding structures.

No way, 2052 at the earliest.

>and will not share the energy

Didn't Merkel say that Germany would phase out nuclear power after Fukushima?

I was in a mental institution with a guy who said he worked on this tech in america and wrote a book on it with like 11 other people

>infinite supply of Pakis and niggers
80% of Pakistanis in Europe live in the UK
75% of Somalis and Nigerians in Europe live in the UK

>uh uh uh look at the few thousand Pakis in Germany which are deported back to Pakistan! Looooook!

>Didn't Merkel say that Germany would phase out nuclear power after Fukushima?
Nope, she said she will phase out Kernspaltungsverwertungsanlagen also known as AKWs or Fission plants. She said nothing about fusion, she is investing billions into fusion.

Just like gold, we can make it but it cost more to make it than the price of gold

so they built an expensive light show? Now i care even less, thanks

If Germany managed to discover mag- I mean cold fusion they'd have three choices.
Keep it secret and do nothing with it.
Reveal it to the public, possibly with misleading data to at least give them an initial edge.
Keep it for themselves, and have the entire world rape them until they either hand it over or burn into a nuclear holocaust.

Listen, fake flag faggot, "Pakis" is an all-encompassing term for any dusky-looking fucker of "asian" descent (who usually turn out to be, you guessed it...pakis!), mainly used by those who have not caught the multiculti virus.

They won't have the infrastructure to support this system by the time it's feasible. Muslims cannot sustain cities.

No, they are there for decoration, obviously.

Its where the Djinn live.

Enjoy it, because +/- 40 yeats you will be going backwards in time.

>refugees welcome

What the hell Denmark

What the fuck Serbia

>"German century"

Due to demographic reasons that will never happen. A high IQ population is needed to maintain a 1st world country and Germans will be a tiny minority in Germany in the 2nd half of this century whereas the majority will be double digit IQ ethnic groups from the middle-east and Africa.

Complete bullshit. Nobody has managed to build a fusion reactor that has made more energy than it uses. There is one being built that is going to produce 10x the energy it uses in Europe. But it's not German owned

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ITER

brb gonna rub on all those fuckers until i get my wishes

You mean niggers are niggers pulling Germany down since Germany literally let the world's lowest quality humans flood into its borders.

Can confirm it works. I'm already using it to power my ovens

How many Jews per second?

I was referring to the world wars. Their plan right now is to import and dispatch niggers all over the continent.

you should have taken the refugees!

Two world wars weren't enough to stop Germany from taking over. I hope that the rapefugees finish their invasion.

6 million

The energy that comes from a donut

Homer Simpson knew it first.

You mean the Turko-Maghrebi century?

full article? Your title is fake. ITER is an international research project

Quit idealizing germany. Ive lived there. Germans are as fucking retarded as anyone else.

Their entire nation is held together by an adhoc conglomeration of subsidies and welfare entitlements they can only afford because 95% of the military power defending their nation is provided by the USA. They are spending the money they should use for a real military on paying ahmed and muhammet not to work.

Germany is a wierd catch 22 where they can buold free methadone clinics for somalians but cant fuckin figure out how to defend thier own borders.

This "refugees welcome!" Bullshit in germany? Its because they couldnt stop them anyways so they pretended to be all for it to disguise how pitifully vulnerable they really are and how utterly helpless they are to rectify the situation.

>hahaha w-w-what do you m-mean defend ourselves? We WANT this!

-germany

>Kernspaltungsverwertungsanlagen
And we wonder why we are considered autistic

dats cool

Its not even worth building any more until we have room temperature super conductors.

Keep waiting. The only one we know of is metallic hydrogen. The only guy who claims to have done it gave pretty shaky proof then mysteriously "lost" his supposed sample before any outside sources could come look at it.

most european nations are US client states ok Germany for sure more like a vassal without the tribute i suppose

>A German century
MFW a German century doesn't include any Germans

Germany: Too big for Europe, but too small for the world... for now

lol germany have women messing around in all the mathers what the hell is supposed to get out of that? be realist

Too bad you can't sustain fusion long enough to get back the energy you put into the reaction. You are constantly wasting watts trying to confine the reaction in a magnetic field, meanwhile, the sun can sustain fusion on mere mass. Yeah, we can make something hot enough to start fusion, but never will this technology be viable with the way they are going about it.

>a cuckhold German superpower, spreading its degenerate influence across the globe.

I'm confused - do you mean nazis or brown germans?

And then the goats will rise up and kill the filthy muslims for their raping ways. Then the cows will take control......

It's a research reactor. Many of those entrances are for testing, probes.

Why should we pay for security when you provide shitskin? If you want to be the big fish in the pond then you have to man up the stay the biggest fish. Quit whining for the role you've taken over for this very time in history you cuck.

So this is the final german gift to Europe, after submiting its peoples to authoritarian EU, after importing waves of shitskins they'll all blow us up with this.

german guys have to do SOMETHING when his wife locks him out of the house for the night

The US was extremely anti-Russian before both world wars, senpai.

Like America in general has been anti-russia since 1870 because of (((them)))

One last time germany, for old times sake.

get cucked niggers, im mining all your bitcoin as we speak

first post underrated post

How ironic. Germany is making itself sustainable in order to continue the rape of German women. Good work Hans

The only thing Germany is way ahead in is rapes per capita.

I am thirsty for aryan blood and I am low.

They didnt want to share their v2 rocket technology either :)

GERMANY FUSION SUPER POWER 2020!

Wendelstein 7-x is not designed to produce energy you mong.

You know how many people in the U.S can speak German? 1.1 million people in the U.S alone can speak German. 4 people in my former platoon of 12 could speak fluent German, 2 of whom were 2nd generation immigrants with their primary language being German.