Why are so many Americans against interracial marriages?

Why are so many Americans against interracial marriages?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have you seen american niggers?

Are you implying that all black Americans are the same? Because this is really stupid.

It's diabolical.

Why are so many French love to suck nigger dicks?

It's not marriage so much as the children that would come of it. For a white to breed with a nigger would be polluting your bloodline. Literally setting back your genes a thousand years.

I don't know, ask your mother, she's the expert.

It's biologically ingrained to illicit a certain level of disgust seeing interracial couples. Modern society is all about glorifying all the things that naturally disgust us, see fags, trannys, soon to be pedos etc.

If someone else wants to do it I can't stop them but I'd rather give my parents grandkids that look like me and them.

Why do you care about your "bloodline"? If humanity still exist in a hundred years (let alone a thousand), we will certainly be able to use genetic engineering to remove all unwanted characteristics.

Most people are not interested in seeking a man fucking a dog. But some people have a fucked up fetish. It's taboo. That exactly explains interracial attraction.

You are the weirdo, not people in interracial couple.

Because humans are stupid that's why.

>I can't stop them
That's where you're wrong.

There will always be a certain % of inter-racial marriage, I'm a Hapa. However, today, what we are seeing is a progressive social engineering political agenda taking place. Which I disagree with because these people are playing god and trying to impose selective breeding basically through propaganda. Popular culture is NOT promoting diversity, it is promoting white women mixing with browns EXCLUSIVELY. White women are forbidden to breed with whites or Asians if you go by the neo-liberal progressive media.

american here
they really are all the same

stupid, violent, lazy, impulsive etc

Why do you care about marriages? French people have affairs day one of their marriage anyway.

>we will certainly be able to use genetic engineering to remove all unwanted characteristics.
Like exterminating niggers?

They kept them like animals.

have some redpill on niggers

Cuz niggers and spics should suc their own dicks

Honestly, I'd say i find maybe 2% of black women even slightly attractive. Even they know they are uglier than whites because a majority of the ones that can afford it buy weaves or put chemicals in their hair to straighten it, bleach their skin, and get nose jobs (at least here in America).

I'll admit, some have really attractive bodies but I would never date a black girl because I'd only date someone I'd consider marrying and I'm gonna have kids with my wife and I want to preserve my race and ethnicity.

Only the vocal minority of underage edgemeisters and ex convicts that post here have a problem with it.

>Only the vocal minority of underage edgemeisters and ex convicts

Yea ok buddy

Uhhhh, I think you need to turn in that flag, friendo.

They had abandoned Christ.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRCVeqvZKt4

For the same reason blacks are here. They can't stay in their own lane. That's why no one will ever buy their back to Africa bullshit.

This