Black male here, why do you hate us?

Black male here, why do you hate us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>learners permit

get out underage

The same reason black people don't like black people....

I am not American because i aay i am. I am American because the sovereign, the globally recognised leader and regulators of my country says so. If you deny my American status you are by extension against the government and hence the sovereign itself.

I will not repeat the same argument to you again.

Where's my bike?

>stephawn lashawn
i thought nigger names were just memes

>learners permit
You look 37

Highest murder rate, highest dependency of welfare, least educated demographic in the US.

Anecdotally? You talk in movie theaters.

A faggot by any other name is still a faggot, Juanitaette.

Not black people. Just niggers. Big difference. Just like every race their are bad people. The biggest issue is the hood culture is rapant.

Post some more. I harvest these identities for good money.

I don't hate black man I hate niggers

Crime and hooliganism.
Simpy stop and things will improve a hundred fold.

I am 25

i agree, i like hispanic people but dislike spics

i consider spic to be any person of central american or south america descent who come here illegally, hispanic come here legally

You're still a beaner. I will gladly redundantly repeat again. You are a beaner.

We don't, it's just a meme.

Tell your black female relatives to date and marry white boys/men so the SJW's can stop using race baiting ideas.

you hate yourself more

we just want you to get the fuck out of OUR countries

you have a whole continent on your own get the fuck back there

I actually have black friends. But for the most part black people are incredibly rude, uneducated, loud, obnoxious and commit crime.

if he posts here he is a hispanic man, not a beaner

beaners are illegal aliens who vote democrat

>commercial
ass munch. if you want to legitimately complain, check out the spelling of the name

This
>t.mixed kid

Also unironically, the most educated black person I've ever met was a chick from Angola who was studying medicine.

>us
That's not another guy. That's a picture of you.

I grew up in Oak Ridge. Only come here for fun or if you like arguing, try not to take everything you see here too seriously, not all of it is earnest.

those are the types of people who should be americans

Like how he is implying all whites people hate blacks

Yeah but yall hate black ppl right?

Surprised she wiped.
>implying this board isn't full of faggots, commies, and shitskins
Go away.

Holy fuck? Give me the rundown? Where the fuck is this and why are they trying to jack this dude?

Because Sup Forums is one guy and he hates niggers. What don't you understand?

>25
>still learning to drive
OP being a nigger checks out.

The crime, mostly, but also the drain on public finances. I don't really hate blacks, I just wish they would return to Africa. I would be happy if the US paid blacks 50,000 a head to return to Africa.

You go to jefferson or robertsville?

>Yeah, but you all hate black people, right?
ftfy
We hate criminals and people who excuse criminal behavior.

>not squashing a hundred niggers with your bus
Is this the worst attempt at an ambush ever recorded?

The smartest black guy i ever met was from Nigeria. He was a child genius. He wrote a book on Nigerian politics when he was 10 years old and was so advanced that his parents sent him to the USA for school where he got placed in 10th grade at age 12. After coming here he got fat, lazy, addicted to anime and video games.

Nobody hates you because you are black.
If you act like a reasonable a decent person people will treat you like everyone else.
Act like a nigger one time. just one time. and they will aggro you permanently.

If you act cool until you are infront of your friends, then you are forever thereafter full fledged aspiring king nigger deserving of the utmost hate.

Jesus Christ I'm going to barf.

irrelevant in modern america, 14th amendment overruled that, citizenship cannot be race based but rather based on if you are born here or come here legally

im not a criminal any more

ahahahahahahahahh

>stepha(w)n
>(la)shawn

I don't hate blacks. Lots of people on here are larping.

i feel our society takes hard work for granted sometimes, still i welcome people like that nigerian into america as we continue to be a global world power

Traitorous to the ideals of the founding fathers. Biggest mistake America ever made. Was probably some jew.

Statistics, fix those and we can talk.

Just a few pics I'll leave here for you

OP why haven't you gone back to Africa?

Oh, ok.
Baiting larper.
Abandon thread.

My name be Stephawn Leshawn Treshawn Dreshawn Lamont Darius Trevon Jenkins Williams III. Who you be cracka?

strangely enough it was a bunch of white men who passed the 14th amendment

america today is a worldly country, people from everywhere call it home, and this will continue to be the case as we become "a nation of all nations", a true melting pot like zangwill described

and unlike the failures of latin america, we will succeed as our nation is built for all to succeed, not beholden to the few of a ruling class

I went to Robertsville

>Moonman, Moonman, Black Lives Matter

>Implying that it couldn't be changed once again

No I was in jail but I got out last year and got my ged and now my learners so I can get a job

Nice youre cool then

>return to Africa

kek they probably been in this country longer than your ancestors
what ar u a pole, guinea, mick... jew?????

Can i call you nigger?

Is this image not showing up for anyone else?

I don't. I hate your normative culture.

Why

I miss the 1990s, when this kind of thinking was actually tenable. Now I'm just waiting for the inevitable collapse.

>Oak Ridge, TN
hmmmmmmmm

Become a responsible human being do your taxes do not do drugs do not rap do not rape women be active in society be a good guy. That's all we ask of you OP

Not for me, user

Yeah im from the ridge

Good shit. Don't take this place too seriously. Best of luck.

doubt it. who wants to give citizenship back to whites only? no minority would accept that neither would probably 90% of whites. it's dead on arrival.

america today is a much better and moral country than we were on many fronts. the racism and slavery promoted by the democratic party was indeed wrong. that they still promote it today through a culture of handouts and race baiting is sad. but mark my words we can win them back, lot of young black men are coming to Sup Forums for the truth, and many are going to end up as solid republican voters for life once they learn the truths here about the racism behind the democrat party.

Nothing worse than niggers niggering during a good movie.

>doubt it. who wants to give citizenship back to whites only? no minority would accept that neither would probably 90% of whites. it's dead on arrival.

not to mention the term "white" is extremely generous in the usa
some black guy with the last name sanchez can call himself white just cause he's latino

Odd. It worked here

if you are consistently acting humanely no one here hates, we just think youre a nigger

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Why? Because when we're not working our asses off to carry the can't-cunts (you), we're all about good times and relaxing. There's no relaxing around blacks, just ooking and eeking and monkeyshines.

Be more like pic related and we'll like you.

here's more of that

U said u wer black, nigguh

So

Also don't be on welfare, but that's not a race thing.
>insert varg.jpg

saved

Why does your race hate itself?? You literally fight kill and attack each other more than everyone else combined and it gets in our way. We literally cant stop from being involved all your stupid bullshit. Chicago is the best example.

I'm black why would I hate my own people, i just hate niggers and people who enable niggers. youtube.com/watch?v=f3PJF0YE-x4

this is true. long term i expect white to become a meaningless term. i sure hope one day we get past racial classifications, and just look at each other as fellow americans.

it is possible, but can only happen with republican governance. that is why it is important to drive the democratic party into the grave.

>you don't want to be around someone! that means you hate them!

it really doesn't. someone tell me why the position of, "i want to be left alone and associate with who i choose" is so indefensible? don't give me that prejudice shit either because everyone is prejudiced. you discriminate against the shitty products at the grocery store, don't you?

I dont implicitly hate you or your people. I think you should embrace yourselves and move the fuck out of my basement.

Observe
youtube.com/watch?v=qMOllAKpvek

I was taking a walk the other day and this THICC ass puerto rican girl was in front of me. While my male gaze was on dat ass I walked by two ghetto ass lookin black guys waiting for the bus and neither of them even glanced. Who's the real bad guy here?

well, about 30% of this board is Nazis, the rest are edgy alt right kids, most of whom don't hate you, so this thread will be like 50% hate.

back when they only gave citizenship to whites, they had the one drop rule

The real question is why can't the black man be civilized?

Is that your actual DL?

ur black end of story fuck off and die

Does your skin smell like poop?