GUN CUCKTROL BTFOOO

Using cheap magnet, hacker beats protections on a "smart" handgun.
bbc.co.uk/news/technology-40749837

The Armatix IP1 only fires when the user is wearing a special watch.

This dude literally holds up a magnet and can fire the gun without the watch. Now tell me how this is a good form of gun control?

libshits btfo

BAN HIGH GAUSS NEODYMIUM NOW

I made a thread a few weeks ago about the legalization of weed and how it's degenerate but needs to be legalized for research and recreational purposes. I'll try to respond to anything.

Smart gun retards are the weakest race. When I first started hearing about them they just spammed me with all these magical claims that were clearly bullshit and ultimately when confronted with these facts, they'll just revert to "muh children"

>electronic pistol safety defeated by the same means as a garage door spoofer

>you're going to have a magnet handy when you're getting jumped by jamal and laMarcus

(((Smart))) guns were never practical. They're part of a gungrabber loophole in some states that mandate that all guns must posses this (((safety feature))) if they're going to be sold. And of course, disabling them is illegal.

It's backdoor kike gungrab, nothing more, nothing less.

where is this from, i like that line

>good form of gun control
no such thing

kys

When I think of a "smart gun", I think more of a drone that I own that flies around me and shoots anyone who violates the NAP.

Constitution says guns are a-okay.

No guns=no democracy

Tell me about your drone, user.

>Explaining this.
Weird post for me. I never even considered that anyone thought it was anything different, I figured the people for it were all openly against people having guns and everyone knew this was an attempt to restrict gun ownership to the State.

I didn't even comprehend that people didn't know this at face value.

>he hasn't watched Forrest Gump
SAD!

"But think about the children! What? You think my kids should go through gun safety courses? That's irresponsible of an adult to have weapons around children."

The second my kids are old enough they're learning about guns. Obviously won't make them obnoxious but they need to learn how to use that type of tool.

Its from El Chavo del Ocho, a genuinely funny mexican show.

ATF pls go. There are no sentry guns or kill-bots here. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

According to some articles they're only like $15 so idk maybe if (((smart guns))) get more popular the magents will get cheaper and smaller and will be sold like USB killers

Miracles..............

>hehe libtards destroyed! lolz!

Shut the fuck up you cringe worthy alt-right shitheads. If anything this just proves we need to ban guns outright - compromises clearly don't work.

God it's going to be glorious watching you nincompoops squirm when Warren wins in a landslide in 2020 and clamps down on the cancer that is ownership of deadly weapons.

Whoops meant this sorry :/

>pretending to be a liberal on the internet
>pretending to be a faggot on the internet

For what purpose?

nice b8 m8 i r8 8/8

you are larping harder than the natsoc flag goys here and that says something.