Liberals actually believe this

>liberals actually believe this

>conservatives actually don't believe this

>jeezus sez u cant kill nigger babies
>Republicucks actually believe this

>"we're not going to have this argument"
>passive-aggressively has it anyway
This makes my blood boil whenever someone does this.

t. retards that think abortions don't kill children

>abortion does not kill a child

So what happens to it then? Do they can put into mechs so we can see fetus mech fighting?

In order for abortions to kill a child it would actually have to be a child. When you cum inside a women only one sperm makes it inside the egg. Congratulations by your logic anybody with a baby is guilty of genocide. Is life hard with the intellect of a gnat?

I support abortion but the argument needs to be that it is a justified killing, not that it is not a killing at all.

I for one welcome our new fetus overlords

>implying a sperm is a child
Look, maybe you're not great at biology, but you should at least be able to understand that the sperm has the father's DNA, and the egg has the mother's DNA. Once the egg is fertilized, the two are combined to form a new and unique genetic code. It's unequivocally life, and it's unequivocally human. Whether you call it a child or not is semantic, but it's definitely human life.

Should have replied:

> I agree we won't have that argument, but abortion does kill a child.

:^)

fetus dreadnoughts when?

>Do they can

Goddamn I need to proof read before I post

>you burned down my house!
>umm excuse me just the kitchen and guest bedroom

>the child cant argue back because its mother killed it

And conservashits believe in batshit insane conspiracy theories like DAH JOOS, Pizzagate and muh Sandy Hoax, to name a few.

There's a reason why everyone on reddit laughs at you guys.

Nice larp

>There's a reason why everyone on reddit laughs at you guys.
(You) should go back there and stay there

Why would anyone oppose this one means of eugenics given the current state of affairs? In a white country we can discuss when abortion is necessary.

What a liberal means is "I'm going to say my bullshit then prevent anyone from calling me out on it."

>
>And conservashits believe in batshit insane conspiracy theories like DAH JOOS, Pizzagate and muh Sandy Hoax, to name a few.
>
>There's a reason why everyone on reddit laughs at you guys.
Wow, pick some that aren't true if you want to make a point. Also, you have no place here, go back to your faggot site.

The union of sperm and egg is life on a very basic scale.

Niggers aren't people

So when you ejaculate you commit genocide? Men really are freaks.

No because sperm is not a person. It is only one chromosome of the whole. It does not grow on it's own. It does not mature. It does not replicate cells or have cell division.
A person does.

>A person
>A person is a being, such as a human, that has certain capacities or attributes such as '''reason, morality, consciousness or self-consciousness, and being a part of a culturally established form of social relations such as kinship, ownership of property, or legal responsibility.'''

Nice self-contradiction m9.

That's from an autopsy and is developed past 12 weeks

life doesnt have to be a person of thoughts

LOLOLOL, you were talking about PERSON, now you are talking about life? Seems like youre stuck m0. So if we follow that stupid logic of yours - the eggs you eating on breakfast is life? Its not life m8, its biomaterial.

In several states abortion at 24 weeks is legal. 6 months. That's a baby. That's murder. I don't think you understand, we aren't talking about sperm and eggs. The conversation always devolved into zygotes and bundles of cells but regardless of what you believe at that phase, a 6 month old unborn baby is a baby. That's murder.

looks yummy :)

UMA DELICIA

>abortions keep nigger populations in check

stupid fucking christcucks

This is a myth.

STOP DISAGREEING WITH ME
SHUT UP
I'M RIGHT
COLLEGE DIDN'T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO WHEN I MEET UNINDOCTRINATED OPINIONS

god i loathe liberals. they truly aren't people.

>In several states abortion at 24 weeks is legal.

My niece was born at 22 weeks and survived. 24 is about the 50-50 point for viability.

It's more human than niggers. I'm OK with abortion once liberals are OK with niggicide. They're just a bundle of cells after all, and show no signs of intelligence or self-awareness till about six years after they're shit out.

You really can't define a human just on DNA alone, that easily turns into a slippery slope on how we define and treat monkeys and chimps

> He does understand how to read statistics

I knew this board was beyond fucking stupid but this is just sad now.

Honestly the only reason liberals so adamantly insist that aborted babies aren't living humans is so they can feel morally superior. The type of women and men that support it are overwhelming liberal. Liberals like to think of themselves as champions of equality and defenders of freedom and life. Only the evil conservatives and their right wing death squads would ever kill anyone.
By saying they aren't living they can pretend they aren't murderers and continue to call conservatives the insane dangerous killers.

The answer to the original question is 0. Hospital staff are not going to let a kid die because the parents have no money.