Ted Kaczynski finally gets his primetime documentary

>Ted Kaczynski finally gets his primetime documentary
usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2017/07/26/discoverys-manhunt-unabomber-tracks-ted-kaczynski/513492001/

How likely are (((they))) going to fuck this up? Do you think he'll receive a fair portrayal in the documentary or will (((they))) frame him as a right-wing terrorist who was a bad goy for rebelling against the universities?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GF8RLY-3wJk
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
archive.is/ReLXr
cnn.com/2017/07/28/entertainment/manhunt-unabomber-review/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bumping to combat slide threads.

He wasn't really right-wing or left-wing, just really an anarcho-primativist or some shit

The biggest redpill is that he was right. His writings is one of the most accurate depictions of modern society.

But yeah they'll fuck it up

They probably won't even talk about his mindset.

Just talk about how the FBI tracked him.

Do you really think they want the sheep to hear things like pic related?

I know he is an AnPrim, but I fear that (((they))) will frame him as a right wing domestic terrorist like Mcveigh

Idk user, the very first episode of the series is titled "Manifesto." I fear they will take your pic related out of context

Mel Gibson directing?

Vid related: at 14 seconds in the word "leftist" appears, leading me to suspect that his manifesto will be taken out of context and he will be framed as a right winger. Still going to watch it though. Maybe I'll be wrong...

youtu.be/GF8RLY-3wJk

>he will be framed as a right winger

Doesn't matter. As long as the message gets out, the truth of it is quite self-evident.

I guess "Any publicity is good publicity" holds true in this regard. I suspect that link related will get plenty of traffic come August 1st (the day of the first episode being aired)

washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

Bump kikes. Sorry.

Run them through an archive
archive.is/ReLXr

I saw one trailer and I'm looking forward to this. (((They))) will change the story to fit an agenda, off course, but I'll check it out

you're late

cnn.com/2017/07/28/entertainment/manhunt-unabomber-review/index.html

His manifesto should be required reading in high school.

there are no ads on that page, and in this case it would actually be good to up the view count

It should be, but it likely never will be. Unless there are some AnPrims in positions of power within the education system, which is unlikely because most of them are living off the grid.

They'll probably make him out to be some sort of sexual deviant. Kind of like the one documentary I watched about Hitler where it went on for about five minutes about how he had problems with women. Then it told some story about how when he was younger a milk maid wanted to fuck him in the barn, but he got scared and ran away knocking over a bucket of milk. Then some thing about how after that he liked to lay under a glass table and have women shit on it.

I hope they've read The Secret Agent

>trailer uses song lyrics in-between dialogue to forcefully construct mood because normies only relate to lyrics
Fucking normalfags.

>demon god
>not a wholesome god of some aspect of nature like rivers, mountains or clouds
Get this modernist liberal crap out of here