THIS ANNOYING CUNT

I'm so sick of these opportunistic blue marked cunts on Twitter, setting their alarms to tweet reply at Trump as soon as he posts, just so they can get the promotion at the top, raking in the likes/retweets with the usual virtue signaling BS, aimed at normies.

This fucker in particular is really tilting me. He has been doing nothing other than gaming the verified system for months now, especially since Sweetie has stopped her tweets. He's a "vice journalist" so you don't need to use much imagination to know how fucking worthless he is.

What can we do Sup Forums? These cunts are gaming the system for self-promotion, whilst mass pink-pilling a generation of gullible idiots.Conservatives seem to be too stupid to counter it. Liberal beta cucks like this guy are literally able to speak without impunity.

Enough. It's time to fight back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwW6yiRqGo
twitter.com/jules_su/status/890628005512437761
youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fight back
>On Twitter
Twitter is run by the enemy. It's like trying to fix the political system from within the system. It'll never happen. Burn it all down, instead.

a worm. literally. and i don't even like drumpf.

Let Me know ? I'll help.

On Facebook where the top comments are decided by users, the responses on Trump's posts are usually positive.

he's def a media matters/david brock bot. no way is someone real. Literally on every trump tweet or any trump admin (Moochie , Spicer, etc) with like a tyrade of 8 tweets in a row, always shown as the top reply.

SJWs always project.
I dont use twitter but go look at his posts, look at what topics he focuses on his attacks, and hit him back in the same spot.

i.e. fat chicks will tell men "youll never get laid" because theyre insecure about being unloved, trannies will call people mentally ill, etc

Hmm, one quick search, and I discovered he's a jew. I bet his parents were russian kikes.

You know what to do

>reading the replies to Trump's tweets
>instead of just reading Trump's tweets only

It's like you *want* cancer. Why would you do that?

I've noticed this faggot. Call him fake news, it should be enough to trigger him.

Y-you finally noticed me Sup Forums.

I hate the cunt too

I wonder how many gentiles his grandparents mudrered with the NKVD?

Just use Sargon's favorite method of dealing with people he doesn't like.

I hate that faggot

Twitter's dumbest troll.

If you seriously think these cunts are cheating the Twitter algorithm without any assistance from Twitter itself, you're gullible.

Twitter is run by left wing globalist sjw goons. There's a reason only right wing celebrities get banned, while leftists literally threaten assassination of the potus and get verified checkmarks.

they all fantasise about being raped by Trump to punish them for their little blue check mark tweets

mass flag his comments?
We're in danger of losing it of we don't press home the victory of the election.
People have been letting loads of shit slide recently.

a wrench will do

This mother fucker is a faggot who comments on EVERYTHING by Wikileaks, Trump, Alex Jones, etc. he is a living Blue Pill...
everyone go on his page please and call him a sore loser stalker. He also insults women so you can play that angle on this worthless sack of shit

Checked, was just thinking the same thing, although doxxing this faggot would also work (not here of course)

he's at the top of every trump tweet with 1.2k retweets and shiet

fucking hate literally whos with verified accounts

dox him

Read some of the articles he has written. This guy is a pro aids activist. He thinks the world would be better if everyone were infected.

>works for vice

lol what a faggot

>What can we do Sup Forums?

... the same thing you fucking autists should be doing every time ShareJew shits up a thread.

You can't do it, though. Your desire to be good goyim and give your masters their shekel is too strong.

he has to be full time on twitter. He's under every Trump post within minutes.

Wish someone would doxx his family members. Straight up KGB style intimidation to get him to stop.

They're shills. They get paid to do it.

Its intentional. The optics of having awful nu-male betas attacking you is good.

Having fuckable white women attacking you is not good optics so they get banned.

is this his address & phone?

Cuck drinking kombucha..

hand in hand.

I want to rip that faggot mustache off his face.

Him and Millennial Matt should have a debate.

this

I want to see Jack Dorsey fucking annihilated by a new platform and have him sucking on the streets

if so then hes definition of limousine liberal in a gated community

>California

ALWAYS CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK WITH THESE VIRTUE SIGNALLING BETA MALES

>the top comments are decided by users

Twitter decides top comments and not users? Is it staff picks? Serious question, I don't use any social media.

>This fucker in particular is really tilting me

Then you're letting them win.

If you want to end them, you have to dismantle their bot upvote network.

easy
bully him off twitter
spam his shitter account with unecessary shit (unpolitical stuff)

>he writes in caps lock
dude, why are you screaming at your screen?
what is wrong with you?
cant you write like a normal person?

>something something trump
do you think you are an e-celeb?
you should invest your time into writing better articels
why are you so mad?
be more rational man

>he says fuck or some shit
dude, watch your profanity

>something else
are you still stuck in that vice office? im sorry bro
if you try harder, maybe you will manage to get to the WP

>he fucks up his grammar
hey bro, you had a little mispelling here. here is how its actually written: "xxx"
bad grammar, ... i expect more from a vice jounalist

this shit all day long - only dismissive-condescending and unpolitical shit and that little sissy will be off twitter in no time

Verified users get priority in visibility. They're always at the top of comment chains. This is why they can game the system, for personal promotion, virtue points, or often both.

Twatter is a pay for play platform. Blue checkmarks override others in visibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUwW6yiRqGo

I hate everything about him.

Gas yourself Julie

Does this one have large saucer sized nippleitis too, or what's his problem?

How is he always in the replies if he claims to be blocked?

Bump. Take him out

Within 3 seconds I had to take a deep breath and let it out slowly to stop myself headbutting my monitor out of sheer rage.

Reminder that most journalists are meth junkies.

Do you have to pay to get verified? Are the other users aware their comments are hidden by pay-for-play? I'm aware the platform is currently geared towards SJWs, but this is ridiculous.

I've heard that this guy fucks kids

this guy is a CIA nigger

why do you let him rile you up so much?

block him like Trump did

lul

There's a workaround which these blocked retards are exploiting.

It could be a good way to get them off the network though, as I'm pretty sure even Twitter has rules on sustained targeted harassment. This guy is stalking big name republicans, even after they have blocked him. Perhaps this is where we need to focus our efforts, though in reality, Twitter will always protect liberals, especially if they're verified. We're expecting them to play by the same rules they expect us to.

Goddamn Jules really is doing something right to be triggering you so easily. Trump is a lame duck President. Cry yourself to sleep.

IDGI

I support facism against faggots with dick tickler mustaches. This little donkey fluffer needs a reality check.

I heard this too.
Maybe someone has some of his background info that we can use to connect the dots...

and his profile pic looks like a stereotypical child sex offender

Here is the best way to do it:

Everyone all at once tweet to Scaramucci about blocking this guy from Trump and Trump administration twitter pages.

Easiest and best way to do it. has to be coordinated to happen all at the same time so they cant miss it in their feed.

No, you just visit Twitter's verified page and request to get verified. You can usually only do it if you're a public figure of some importance, but these """journalists""" like to think they're important and Twitter usually gives them the tick just so they stop hassling them every week.

>mass flag his comments
This. I report leftist shit on FB all the time. I got Gangster Popeye deleted

Based shadman

I was thinking that as well.

Maybe it's as easy as not viewing comments and letting them scream into the wind + waste their time as well.

>kombucha
But it actually tastes pretty good user

Bump I hate this faggot

Basically, you either buy (or script) bots to begin seeding, or you buy ad revenue.

Site is a total whore for ad revenue.

>Commiefornia

This cock sniff pisses me off almost as much Chris Cumholes black cock loving ass

Pear kombucha is fucking amazing my dude.

Let's dox people who are decimating us with their truth bombs. Sup Forums you are way too fragile. If he weren't right you wouldn't care what he was saying.

Try reporting this Nazi / Hitler pic he posted
twitter.com/jules_su/status/890628005512437761

>what can we do about people and their internet points
Get a life. I mean it.

OK, got it, thakns. Sounds like some fake authority / hall monitor status that goes to their heads.

That asshat is driving me crazy too!

He'd probably just block you

>Site is a total whore for ad revenue.

Which is funny, considering their stock has been tanking for years...

Bump

Oh...ho ho ho.....that mustache has got to go.
Someone needs to take it from him. Now.

doing Gods work user

I remember there was like a documentary on these sad individuals on youtube, can't find it though

you dont have to pay, but they reject a lot of people arbitrarily for being right wing or having opinions they dont like. for exampe maddox filled out all the paper work and was denied. he's a leftcuck too but his past material must rub them the wrong way. i fucking hate twitter.

In b4 it's just a massive money laundering operation

Get the fuck out of my country, faggot.

His entire post history is devoted to whining about Trump, what a lifeless fucking faggot

If he bought $5k in ads, they'd approve him.

yeah he sucks biggly.

odd...he's the second person today i've seen with my birthday noted on their profile...

This. Someone go repost this over on cripplechan

>What can we do Sup Forums?

>waaaaaah i don't like free speech

>Inside the sad, pathetic lives of the Democrats breathlessly replying to Donald Trump tweets

youtube.com/watch?v=E70tu5k5rdY

Got deleted. Repost please

>Let's dox people who are decimating us with their truth bombs
Like CNN did to the 15 year old kid who posted a meme naming the Jew?
>truth bombs
Um, no sweetie. He has no valid arguments.
>If he weren't right you wouldn't care what he was saying.
He's just annoying as fuck.

imagine how much we could get done if everyones personal army request was accepted

it's not free speech. they silence any right-wing opinions and they put (((verified users))) at the top. this guy has ten tweets IN A ROW right at the top of the comment chain in trump's kelly tweet.