Black Ukrainian Woman Faces 5 Years in Prison After Baring Breasts During Protest

The fascist government of Ukraine shows it's true colors after jailing a black Ukrainian woman for baring her breasts in protest at Ukraine's new deals with Belarus.

Is Ukraine based?

theroot.com/black-ukrainian-woman-faces-5-years-in-prison-after-bar-1797329849

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fXXgs
youtube.com/watch?v=CbTKXdgCPX8
youtube.com/watch?v=cyN5mrbwU2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7v-g6E_zEqc
youtube.com/watch?v=v4HsmOwPIOc
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9IJ3XDKQU
youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M
twitter.com/xbCC0981LdF25kD/status/884747826382725120
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yul_Brynner
youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/fXXgs

A black ukrainian?

I hope this abomination burns in the fires of hell

>black Ukrainian woman
huh?
We wuz Russians and shiiiet?

I thought Ukraine was 100% white (disregarding the Ukrainians).
What a surprise.
Ukraine is definitely based, though, and I respect the Ukrainians. It's a shame Ukrainians think that they're not Russian.

>black ukrainian

it's like a unicorn

>wherever blacks go they must also chimp out

The African nation of Ukraine.

>woman

She is the 100% pure ukrainian.
They used to be black, until Poles and Russians bleached them. Apparently not enough

Ukrainian women are huge sluts. I saw multiple Ukrainian women with mixed race children (black/Arab) but no blacks and only a handful of Arabs/Turks when I visited there.

Also, is this the itty bitty titty committee?

Have they killed all their gays yet? Or was that the other country?

Reminder that in the United States the maximum punishment for indecent exposure is a felony charge with up to 30 years in prison plus intensive probation.

Fuck yeah, I love this country. Fuck sluts and degenerates

There are actually a lot of blacks here, at least in my city. Mostly students, but many stay after studying. They are funny. Had a couple of them in school, seen like a hundred of them in the uni. Sold old computer to a back dude a couple of months ago, said his brother want to become a programmer :)

youtube.com/watch?v=CbTKXdgCPX8
youtube.com/watch?v=cyN5mrbwU2Y
youtube.com/watch?v=7v-g6E_zEqc
youtube.com/watch?v=v4HsmOwPIOc

They also like to have a token black in music bands, too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu9IJ3XDKQU
youtube.com/watch?v=idGK8UfVJ4M

Also forgot a funny story. My friend works in police and they had a call, a negr was doing some shamanistic ritual in an apartment. Almost burned a house.

Programming isn't something you just want to become, you either are good at it or not.

Imagine if conservative men started pulling their junk out to "protest" ill treatment by the media.

kek

Yes, and thankfully the maximum sentence tends to be reserved for people that pull their junk out on live TV or in front of kids. The first tends to imply the second after all.

>can't expand a pic in the OP
why americunts such fucking retards

twitter.com/xbCC0981LdF25kD/status/884747826382725120

BTFO

Thank you based Norbot

He served his nation and died at the ripe age of 91. He won.

Americans thought niggers were funny back in the 20's, do not make the same mistakes Ukies

WHAT THE FUCK
Nigas infesting my country. No way.
I've recently seen more niggers than usual. Some are legit foreign students at university who pay 4 times more than locals though.

Black "Ukranian"

Please Fallout 2017, pls pls pls pls pls

Reminder: this is what the average Ukrainian looks like

Niggers can't even do a standard femen slut yell.

The thing is our gov will do anything that EU says, because "muh Ukraine is Europe". Still better than Russia.

It has nothing to do with current government. Africans and Asians have been coming here to study for a long time.

Not really. The guy on the picture looks like tatar. Ukrainians look like Russians.Or Belorussians. Nations are so mixed together, they are basically the same, except for the language(while everyone still can speak Russian)

>black ukrainian
Phew, so it's not 100% jews who are there

Post yfw African Booty Scratcher from True Capitalist Radio is actually African.

RARE
FLAG

I'm afraid of EU dumping refugees here.

Slavs owe niggers nothing.
You fuck around you won't be around.

"If she is thrown in prison, Diash says it will prove that Ukraine is not the free and open society it claims to be. "
>commits a crime
>IF I'M PUNISHED DA COUNTRY AINT FREE
attentionwhore

Why are the most shitty women have lopsided breasts?

no such thing as a white east european country.

only northwest europeans are real whites. don't let (((them))) fool you.

shes not even ugly why do they want her there for 5 yrs

how about you leave black Slavs alone you canuck.

i agree. I'd fuck her really hard and impregnate her.

that's what happens when you side with the EU, retards.

femen hires prostitutes

Russia has more black people. Ukraine isn't even in the EU dumbass.

>Russia has more black people.

since when?

I personally get my hair cut only by black Ukrainians

can someone redpill me on ukraine? who are we supposed to support? arent the natsocs and euromaindens trying to succeed from russia and join the eu?

>The guy on the picture looks like tatar.
He's actually Swiss-German/Russian/Buryat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yul_Brynner

Ukrainians tried to influence our election by colluding with the DNC.

Don't believe the fake news about Russian collusion. It's the Ukrainian motherfuckers that colluded.

We are too poor, they won't stay for long.
KYS

wtf? what's all this blackening doing in my eastern europe

>blackening
What? They've always been black

We dindu nuffin, it's the kikes!

Why are there niggers in the Ukraine?

I hate what america has done to the world

Ukraine is not as based as Poland. The jew reigns supreme here.

youtube.com/watch?v=pSpliPrsqEA

>Diash is part of a feminist group called Femen whose members are known for staging protests by showing their breasts.

Idk why I didn't see this coming.

difficult case. In Ukraine you have two sides - pro EU and pro Russia. The pro Russia is pretty homogenous, they're nostalgic about the soviet union, they're often ethnically russian and speak russian, they sympathize with the typical Putin policy.
The pro EU side consists of actual nat socs (tiny minority), jews, and leftists as well as Ukranians pissed about being ruled by Russia. Because they're so jewish and so european-leftist, Sup Forums can't really get to like the Kievan government.

but why are they in ukraine

>population so dumb you let niggers in by choice

They have niggers in Ukraine?

>The pro EU side consists of actual nat socs (tiny minority)
Wrong, they are actually against EU. But they are still useful idiots, and just work for whoever pays the most.

Not much overall. But you can find plenty in major cities.

The Ukrainian diaspora in America seems to love black cock. You always see qt Ukrainian girls in New York with strong muscular black men.

There are no black Ukrainians. maybe a typo?

yeah if they were pro EU in this day and age they would be fucking stupid, but they were on the other side than Russia. I guess this is why we can't have nice things. The pro-Ukraine has been co-opted by pro-EU leftism and jews, right? at least it looks that way.

Probably a gypsy. Gypsies are the niggers of eastern europe.

>The pro-Ukraine has been co-opted by pro-EU leftism and jews, right?
Yes, an absolute cancer.

Should be executed

>Kharkov
East Ukraine sounds terrible to be honest, I've personally never seen a nigger in my life. I live in lutsk.

What breasts . She has the chest of a 15 year old boy.

HOLD UP ONE SECOND NOW

Are you telling me Ukrainebro from TCR threads is actually African?

Looks like their (((Prime Minister))).

I would

where do they come from?

do they speak Ukrainian/Russian?

Can you guys just vote in Azov already and kick these Jews out?

>East Ukraine sounds terrible to be honest
Maybe for you. Kharkov is a pretty decent city to live in. And if I would move to other Ukrainian city it would be Kiev and maybe Odessa.

not remotely true, unless you mean people are or are not good at math

But that's where scum conjugate, big cities are always crime ridden hellholes regardless of country.

Medium and small town is the best place to live

>Black Ukrainian

Oh no. Nogs are like bed bugs. If you see one, there's bound to be more. Next thing you've got a full-scale infestation.

>t. Pajeet

>where do they come from?
Blacks? I don't really know. And they speak Russian.
It's primarily depends on you. If someone starts shit against them, the West screams " OY VEY ANNUDA SHOAH".

That's simple, Soviet Union. The Soviet Union had a agreement with Caribbean and African nations to allow them to come to Soviet unis. On rare occasions some whore would fuck these niggers and have a half nigger child.

A however their population is really insignificant, probably less than 5k of them in the entire country

No one wants to see nigger tits. Not even Ukraine.

Also they only live in large cities, which is predominantly in the east. Like I said I've never seen one and I live in lutsk a decent sized city

She basically has no chance, she's surrounded by women like these. This is why she bitches and throws her tits around, it's a cry for help.

why are fags so fucking flamboyant with their wigs and stupid clothes and shit?

i think he meant programming, not "programming"

Didn't right sector promise a slaughter if they ever tried to have gay pride in Lviv?

BS. quit cherry picking.

Also they never finished the rain now and ordered it canceled due to threats

>5k
thats too many; they fucking breed like roaches.

Well, you right. But I don't really know how to earn good money in Ukraine living in the small town.
I'd like to earn enough money and buy a house in some small rural town though.

You jealous user? I have like 3k of these type of pictures from a famous Ukrianian photographer that goes around Ukraine for photo shoots

>The Soviet Union had a agreement with Caribbean and African nations to allow them to come to Soviet unis.

Why? Probably some cold war tactic to try and get people to love communism or something, and return as spies to their country or something, but it seems very odd to me.I'm guessing they couldn't stay after they had graduated?

not jealous of you having women that look like babushkas by the time they're 30

also, your women are whores.

Send her monkey ass back to (r)ape-frica.