Why does pol hate Erdogan?

I'm a Turkish girl and i support Erdogan because he saved Turkey from debts and other economic issues, Kurdish terrorism and other issues. He made Turkey a strong country. He really cares about conservative values and my religion
Why do you hate him so much?

>I'm a Turkish girl
pics or gtfo

here's an old pic of me. taken 3-4 years ago

two possibilities:
1) bait
2) instagram conservative şeymanur posting

he's undermining turkish political system. his only influence is on turkish people, in external politics he's not acting intelligently. he's not smart, just charismatic.

bla bla bla
before erdogan we didn't even have roads, we had to wait for months to get an appointment from a doctor. school books, medicines and other stuff were too expensive. now they're free.
not even talking about how Kılıçdaroğlu destroyed SSK

>we didn't even have roads
>Kılıçdaroğlu destroyed SSK

now it's obvious. have fun in your lonely thread büşra.

sage

nice argument

His soft power in Europe by usage of Turkish diaspora influenced by political lobbies, mosques (DiTIB), etc.
Economic migrant refugee crisis - hsi role. And getting bribes to not do it again
Supporting militia groups opposite to the West (Syrian and Libya War), support of Muslim Brotherhood in West and other countries.
NATO and Peace Partneship countries problems
Speeches provocating Europeans.
Rallies with disdain for political integrity/sovereignty of European countries.

Nothing with what happens inside the national sovereignty in your country - Turkey. Just keep the problems to yourself. My country got bombed twice by ARA (Armenia ...) bc you can't resolve your differences with your neighbour, etc. Just keep the problems to yourself. REEEE

>nothing wrong

>His soft power in Europe by usage of Turkish diaspora influenced by political lobbies, mosques (DiTIB), etc.
Turkish diaspora is not as powerful as Armenian/Greek/Jewish diaspora. In fact, we're pretty weak
>Economic migrant refugee crisis - hsi role. And getting bribes to not do it again
Refugee crisis is entirely west's fault.
>NATO and Peace Partneship countries problems
I thought pol didn't support NATO?
>Speeches provocating Europeans.
example?

I don't care what you have to say, you both have to go back.

you too russ

Please repost it

Sadiq Khan wouldn't agree with you.

here's your (You)

now post your geo location.

I bet you won't....

>He made Turkey a strong country.
>Takes Turkey 5 months to reach Al-Bab against shit-tier ISIS
top kek

Genocidal roach.

ISIS: lost 3000+ men
TSK: lost 70+ men
also TSK has never fought against a terrorist organization like ISIS before. TSK only fought against regular armies and irregular Kurdish terrorists in mountains. TSK was never confronted with surprise rpg attacks (ISIS lured some tanks into the mountain and attacked with all kinds of american weaponry). Unlike Kurds or Greeks, ISIS actually fought good.
TSK waited for months to develop a strategy. We would not be able to sustain a lot of casualties, unlike the Iraqi army or Syrian army.
Greeco-Armenian dream.

are you into janniseries?

This is her by the way i managed to download the pic before she deleted it
KEK

So what you're saying is that despite being one of the strongest militaries in the region they still sucked ass against a few jihadis with ancient soviet weapons? And yea of course TSK had low casualties cause they were too afraid to send their own soldiers as light infrantry and instead paid moderate jihadists to clear the mines. Euphrates Shield was an absolute embarrassment for Turkish Military, admit it.

I don't hate his fundamentalist conservative ideology in fact I support it fully but in a Christian context not Islamic.

Looks almost as mongol as me

>muh religion
Stop living in the dark ages, you fucking cunt.

>Turkish diaspora is not as powerful as Armenian/Greek/Jewish diaspora. In fact, we're pretty weak
>Armenia or Greece having higher political/diplomatic/economical relevance than Turkey
So the blaming the Jews for everything - it's equivalent is blaming (((Greeks, Cypriots and Armenians)))
>Speeches provocating Europeans.
Pic related and attacking the Dutch
>I thought pol didn't support NATO?
>Sup Forums is one person

You literally have to use a proxy or VPN to access this site. Is it against your conservative values access a site banned by the govt.?

> its equivalent in Turkey

Ok then tell me specifically what he conserved, name those laws. Isn't he like arresting anybody with different opinion?

I think you're a bit dumb and know nothing about modern warfare.
>So what you're saying is that despite being one of the strongest militaries in the region they still sucked ass against a few jihadis with ancient soviet weapons

First of all, ISIS had newest weapons. I wonder who gave them those weapons :). They also had lots of new weapons from Iraqi military bases
>And yea of course TSK had low casualties cause they were too afraid to send their own soldiers as light infrantry and instead paid moderate jihadists to clear the mines
Which is a good strategy.
>Euphrates Shield was an absolute embarrassment for Turkish Military, admit it.
tell me, who won?
of course TSK couldn't blitzkrieg all the way to Al-Bab but it's still a victory considering how many men ISIS lost compared to Turkish army.
>So the blaming the Jews for everything - it's equivalent is blaming (((Greeks, Cypriots and Armenians)))
I didn't blame them. What i said was something different.
>Pic related and attacking the Dutch
Dutch people are pretty racist.
>You literally have to use a proxy or VPN to access this site. Is it against your conservative values access a site banned by the govt.?
DNS change is enough.

>I think you're a bit dumb and know nothing about modern warfare.
Not that it really matters for arguing purposes, but I've studied Syrian Civil War for years pretty much daily

>First of all, ISIS had newest weapons. I wonder who gave them those weapons :). They also had lots of new weapons from Iraqi military bases
They got their weapons from Iraqi weapon black market that flourished after Iraq War. Or maybe the Gulenists are behind this one like every single thing, especially those earth quakes in Turkey.

>Which is a good strategy.
Not an effective strategy. USA switched from supporting Rebels to SDF when they realized that the moderate jihadis were absolutely shit at fighting and every other bullet was shot against eachother instead of the enemy. Al-Bab will continue to be a shitshow because there are rebels chilling there and decide to allahu akbar against eachother when they're bored.

>tell me, who won?
SAA and SDF, since ISIS lost their territory and TSFA were too slow to conquer any useful territory past Al-Bab. Euphrates Shield achieved very little, in fact only helped SDF and SAA form an alliance.

>of course TSK couldn't blitzkrieg all the way to Al-Bab but it's still a victory considering how many men ISIS lost compared to Turkish army.
You don't measure warfare against jihadis by counting the body number, it means almost nothing. If you compare the 71 Turkish deaths to all of ~2600 ISIS deaths, you should also include the rebel deaths which is ~600. In comparison, Raqqa campaign for SDF-ISIS is ~350 against +3000 losses. Hence SDF would be twice as good as TFSA.

Kys bitch. You are a useless brainless cum dumpster. Enjoy your niqab bitch while your husband fucks his goat. Worthless cunt.

>They got their weapons from Iraqi weapon black market that flourished after Iraq War
Are we talking about Pre 2013 ISIS now? ISIS pretty much has all kind of small arms and rockets/vehicles. they conquered a lot of cities and military bases.

>SAA and SDF, since ISIS lost their territory and TSFA were too slow to conquer any useful territory past Al-Bab
You do realize Turkey's main goal was not defeating ISIS right? Turkey blocked Kurds from connecting their cantons. Defeating isis was also a concern because of terrorist attacks and rockets landing on turkish cities.
>You don't measure warfare against jihadis by counting the body number, it means almost nothing. If you compare the 71 Turkish deaths to all of ~2600 ISIS deaths, you should also include the rebel deaths which is ~600
yes but rebels are not Turkish.
>Raqqa campaign for SDF-ISIS is ~350 against +3000 losses. Hence SDF would be twice as good as TFSA.
That's irrelevant. Also SDF is more used to ISIS tactics.
okay

ew

pretty much turk on turk violence

>go turkey

Bas ortulu musun? Herkese saygum var benim, yanlis anlama.. :))

Troll oldugunu dusunuyorum

hayır ama arada sırada takarım

>You do realize Turkey's main goal was not defeating ISIS right? Turkey blocked Kurds from connecting their cantons. Defeating isis was also a concern because of terrorist attacks and rockets landing on turkish cities.
So you admit that Erdogan and his puppets prefer to side with a literal islamic nazi caliphate that wants to behead majority of the worlds population instead of some leftist faggot kurds that have a dream of democracy and which will eventually fail on its own? Not really surprised that Erdogan-fags are jihadists but its nice to hear it from them. Also as I pointed out before your blockade in reality helped the kurds more, since they now have much closer relationship with SAA and Russia, the cantons are now de-facto connected through SAA territory. You destroyed your western relations to achieve nothing. Well done, next time read Military Strategy 101 before invading.

>yes but rebels are not Turkish.
Yes but theyre fighting for you and if you claim victory in terms of casualties it makes no sense to only count support troops.

>That's irrelevant.
Its relevant to your shitty claim of victory based on death count, it points out how fucking shit your logic is.

>Also SDF is more used to ISIS tactics.
So you admit that SDF is better than Turkish Military in modern warfare. Some faggot mountain jews are better than 2nd strongest NATO member. Wow. Next time try studying your opponent before attacking.

>So you admit that Erdogan and his puppets prefer to side with a literal islamic nazi caliphate that wants to behead majority of the worlds population instead of some leftist faggot kurds that have a dream of democracy and which will eventually fail on its own? Not really surprised that Erdogan-fags are jihadists but its nice to hear it from them. Also as I pointed out before your blockade in reality helped the kurds more, since they now have much closer relationship with SAA and Russia, the cantons are now de-facto connected through SAA territory. You destroyed your western relations to achieve nothing. Well done, next time read Military Strategy 101 before invading.

I think you did not understand
both ISIS and Kurds are a threat to Turkey. ISIS is almost dead now.
Kurds on the other hand are still a threat.
>Yes but theyre fighting for you and if you claim victory in terms of casualties it makes no sense to only count support troops.
Fighting for us but we're not same as them nor pay them to fight for us. we just gave them some vehicles and weapons
>Its relevant to your shitty claim of victory based on death count, it points out how fucking shit your logic is.
I think you didn't understand what i mean.
>So you admit that SDF is better than Turkish Military in modern warfare. Some faggot mountain jews are better than 2nd strongest NATO member. Wow. Next time try studying your opponent before attacking.

No. I meant SDF is more experienced about ISIS than anyone else in the region because they fought against them for a long time. Even more experienced than Russia or USA but i don't think SDF is stronnger than Russian Army or USA
:D

Is there an intellectual circle behind Erdogan or is it all a populist political play toying with the uneducated rural population?

>I'm a Turkish girl

How the fuck is this relevant to the post? When I make posts I don't start them off with I'm an American boy.

And I think he's a good leader for your country but he supports the islamization of the West

Only ataturkfags are tolerable tbqh, fuck off with your sultan edgelord. Enjoy the incoming sharia so you can get btfo like your iranian sisters.

>I think you did not understand
both ISIS and Kurds are a threat to Turkey. ISIS is almost dead now.
When ISIS held majority of Syrian territory and Kurds were almost losing their last pieces of Syria, you did fucking nothing except sit there and eat popcorn and jack off to pictures of Erdogan. Now when the roles are reversed, when theres no more rockets launched from next to your border and when theres no more daily beheadings you're fucking shot to save your people from the evil menace of democracy and women's rights. Why did you not consider ISIS attacks a threat pre-invasion when they were happening more often? Why did you not capture the lands from ISIS to prevent "BKK TERÖRISTLER" from getting a foothold in Syria? You're merely pretending but deep in your ignorance you know that ISIS is preferable for Turkish interests because they fit your ideology more. Go fuck a goat.

>Fighting for us but we're not same as them nor pay them to fight for us. we just gave them some vehicles and weapons
You don't know fucking anything about how Euphrates Shield works? Literally half of Aleppo's rebels moved to Jarablus because they received better pay from Turkey than their earlier Qatari/Saudi overlords. They're literally mercenaries that don't give a shit about your cause. They're there to get paid, loot civilians and at some point get tired and blow themselves up. Those your "co-fighters". Paid jihadists, nothing less.

>No. I meant SDF is more experienced about ISIS than anyone else in the region because they fought against them for a long time. Even more experienced than Russia or USA but i don't think SDF is stronnger than Russian Army or USA
Experience is a part of military, Turkey proved that they had no understanding of modern urban warfare, rendering their military potential laughable. Also Russia and USA have fought jihadists for decades, SDF proves to be superiour from their discipline and morale.

all people love him here. except for some bigot western turks (i'm from central anatolia) and kurds
When i mention that i'm a girl there are less insults and more serious replies for some reasons.
just ctrl+f roach or t*rk, you guys become very kind for some reasons (i think it's because you're perma virgins)

Ok

>just ctrl+f roach or t*rk, you guys become very kind for some reasons (i think it's because you're perma virgins)
This should be in student books for example of projection. It's the opposite btw.

We don't.

You're still a roach and a subhuman. Also fuck off with giving yourself an identity you faggot, no one gives a fuck that you have a cunt between your legs

Pisses me off when people do this shit. Anyways you're a subhuman and your country sucks

Because he's a fucking T*rk.

As are you, you cockroach.

>When ISIS held majority of Syrian territory and Kurds were almost losing their last pieces of Syria, you did fucking nothing except sit there and eat popcorn and jack off to pictures of Erdogan
You do realize Turkey actually helped Kurds in Rojava right? We even let PKK and Peshmerga to pass through Turkey to fight against ISIS.
>You don't know fucking anything about how Euphrates Shield works? Literally half of Aleppo's rebels moved to Jarablus because they received better pay from Turkey than their earlier Qatari/Saudi overlords. They're literally mercenaries that don't give a shit about your cause. They're there to get paid, loot civilians and at some point get tired and blow themselves up. Those your "co-fighters". Paid jihadists, nothing less.
Actually it's more complex than that. Aleppo rebels knew that they'd be slaughtered by Assad forces eventually so half of them escaped. Typical Arabs, always cowards. Never liked Arabs except Muhammad and first caliphs. I wonder how in the heck commanders like Khalid ibn al-Walid, Amr ibn al-As and Abu Ubayda ibn Jarrah were born as Arabs. I think it's one of the biggest proofs of Allah's existence :D
>Experience is a part of military, Turkey proved that they had no understanding of modern urban warfare
Kurdish insurgency in Turkish cities was crushed in 2015 and 2016 (pre-coup)
>It's the opposite btw
Sure.

It's exactly that only virgins and 80 year old japanese paedophiles LARP as girls online.

Yeah i agree.
I think i should go back to bed now. さようなら

Because Constantinople must be redeemed and the Mohammedan infidels driven from the earth.

Because wh*Teoids are subhumans and they know that we gonna genocide them SOON

>You do realize Turkey actually helped Kurds in Rojava right? We even let PKK and Peshmerga to pass through Turkey to fight against ISIS.
You waited till the last minute to allow Peshmerga to send a few SOF to Kobane. I'd hardly call that "helping". You tried to ignore the Syrian people's suffering for as long as possible. Don't complain when you will have jihadist insurgencies for the next 50 years on your borders cause you let them fuck up Syria to such a scale that it will never recover.

>Kurdish insurgency in Turkish cities was crushed in 2015 and 2016 (pre-coup)
Wow, you crushed a few guys with molotovs with armed to the teeth police and military forces. I'd hardly call that an "insurgency" at all, more like escalated protests. You've had to fucking level Kurdish cities to the ground cause you couldn't fight them in urban enviroments. A professional military that had brains would've solved an insurgency like that in shorter time than 39 years.

>Typical Arabs, always cowards.
You literally paid Arabs to fight for you against ISIS cause you were too fucking afraid

And people still reply this lifeless çomar roleplaying dude?

>implying any turkish girl knows what Sup Forums is
>implying çomars know what Sup Forums is

>YANIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

>toru denen sikik platformdan geliyorum ne kadar havalıyım

senin annene kuran sokayım amk. reis roleplayi yaparak ülkeye olan umudumu 3 saniyeliğine yıkmaktan başka bi sikime yaramıyorsunuz.

Fuck off slime

TENGRI
E
N
G
R
I

one day we will take back this region and liberate it from the virus of islam

>perma virgin
Like everyone of you religious Erdogshit fanboys?

because they are just liberals who hate islam
they want islam gone so they can have their liberalism

youre right in supporting erdogan, dont fall for this boards' dumb secularist memes

never forget what that piece of shit kemal did to sufis and never forget the ways and faith of your ancestors he and his disgusting liberal lackeys tried to destroy
thankfully erdogan will take a dump on his demonic legacy

>all people love him here

kek :D its obvious that you are from central anatolia, brainless cunt. just come thrace i dare you

you 5th column kemalist istanbuli piece of shit are not turkish anyways, but foreigner converts