/HTG/: CONTINUING INVESTIGATION Pt.7

This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject//htg//

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

Thread's attempted focus for today is to mainly just gather more leads and to assess the ones we already have. From what people seem to gravitate towards today, I'll see what region we might end up focusing on based off of your guys' responses and suggestions. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/wasserman-schultz-avoiding-reporters-since-awan-arrest/
archive.is/QIiMT
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-lawsuit-idUSKBN17Y299
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/]
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/]
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)
archive.is/klWKP
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-lawsuit-idUSKBN17Y299?utm_source=AOL&utm_medium=readMore&utm_campaign=partner
thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models
archive.is/I9711
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-hosted-parties-cocaine-teen-models-report-article-1.2843615
archive.is/x1jQB
archive.is/7KNqG
archive.is/9Brnj
archive.is/ofNLR
archive.fo/Yf20K
archive.is/ju19z
archive.fo/FQc5J
archive.is/8LGYh
archive.is/LG7IF
twitter.com/infowars/status/891033040226459650
youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y
youtu.be/P23L-zY8CeY?t=1094
polarisproject.org/facts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3

Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3

End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3

Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

I heard Awan is being linked to Seth Rich now?

I find that hard to believe.

Usual guideline to help you guys discover and map out the networks. Gonna post what I have of the compilation so far today, though it is missing the newest info but I can update during the thread itself.

dailycaller.com/2017/07/28/wasserman-schultz-avoiding-reporters-since-awan-arrest/

Is that the connection you're talking about there? Seems plausible.

There's a thread on it, but I'm too lazy to look.

Well that might just be the source of the problem itself I would surmise.

>FRANK BTFO GENERAL

QUICK RUNDOWN
>bestbuy is harbouring toddlers that are being used by leftwing politicians in ritual black mass orgies (republicans dindu nuffin)
>antifa groups should be investigated
>Frankling Scandal, Presidio, Epstein, Pizzagate are not worth talking about
>jews dindu nuffin
>shills are targeting anon5 and he totally isn't frank
>anons are encouraged to go out with binoculars and look at frieght trains to see if spooks are hiding the kids in them
>They could be on cruise ships
>they might be in cargo trucks
>who knows

All the best leads are being compiled by our friends in the upper echelons of nameless intelligence agencies and we appreciate anons for their help in taking down the cabal, because you know, the intelligence agencies are the good guys.

P.S. Every post critical of frank or anti-frank meme is 100 percent compromised and contains hidden pedophile images. Franks highlevelinsider friends will kick in your door if you disseminate said images

Sorry, I just haven't slept yet but wanted to get the thread out today. I'm a little loopy, but I'll manage.

I've been running on fumes for a while now, myself.

archive.is/QIiMT

So this what I currently have, most of it is not organized yet as I had to take care of some things and again have not slept. Nonetheless I will be editing throughout the course of the day. Double spaces between topics are the indicator that two pieces of info are not directly related to each other. The whole thing is a mess and needs more info, just wanted to give you guys something for today.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-lawsuit-idUSKBN17Y299

It's also mostly just quotes from previous posts atm. If you guys have any suggestions, and I know the shills definitely will, then please let me know.

what a

Like holy crackers bad or holy crackers good?

Doing good work.

[New CCP Information]

1) CCP is always has surveillance on/in it. Many different DC groups have meetings in CCP, it's a "neutral" zone that is also protected/guarded.

2) James & CPP was turned into a "Sacrificial Lamb" to take the blame/fall/"Several Thousand Autistic Eyes" Attention so that the actual DC Trafficking locations would not be discovered. The "Shooter" wasn't just a False Flag, it was a warning to James.

No one told him that he & CPP was made/turned into the "Sacrificial Lamb". After he finally realized/figured it out, Jame was planning on doing something with the Press. Originally they were going to kill him("Sacrificial Lamb"), but decided to instead scare/threaten him as to not get more Eyes looking into the East Coast Network that DC is apart of.

3) Everyone was so focused on the Owner(James), that no one looked at the Employees and/or possible Social Media Staff when it came to the Social Media Posts.

[Jewish/Israeli Trafficking Network]

This is connected to the East Coast Network & has 2 parallel Routes.

1) American Jewish women are take from the US into Europe(as a Midway point & to link with other Networks Trafficking women) and then into/through Israel. This route also is connected into to Saudi Arabia. Boats & Planes are commonly used along with Vehicles to get around the Trafficking routes.

2) Israeli & Middle Eastern Women(Such as Syrian, Golan Heights has a Trafficking Network(s) that runs through it) are taking through/into/from Israel to Europe on Boats/Yachts(They also use a Vehicle route through Turkey) & then transported to the US.

[Research Threads]:

1) [/HTG/ Archives: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//HTG//start/3/30/17/] (Trafficking Research)

2) [KB Archives: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/] (Misc Research)

Brace for shills

Always makes me smile.

explain this

lmao frank pls

Hey A5, good to see you again. Very interesting bit of info you got there. I'm curious how the shills are going to manage to turn this one around at you as you've just named nefarious Jewish deeds by (to some degree) Jews.

Good general. Bump

Would it be safe to assume that one of the starting points of the U.S. side of those two networks is within New York?

big if true

Are you aware of the old railcart routes, specifically in NW DC? If so, care to share some info?

I figure its best not to show public concern, if in case it is true. The shooter at comet was a fucking moron who backed up traffic practically into chevy chase.

I almost wonder if Israel is trafficking American Jewish Women partly just to increase their
Jewish population, since that seems to be an issue with them.

bahahhahaah holy shit, you people

If you can locate the bigger vehicles(Semi's & Buses) used in/for "Ghost Fleets", you can also indirectly shut down Paid Protests who sometimes re-use those same Vehicles.

Jews & Zionists are just a few of the groups on the Global Chessboard(Which has a wide variety of Power Structures on/in it).

I've done 3 threads relating to them in the past(which people can find in the KB Archives).

Yes.

When it comes to the DC Network, start from the City Limits and work your way Inward.

Not all jews are evil but too many are for it to be just a cohencidence

Larry Gagosian and Eli Broad, respectively world's biggest art collector and Big pharma arts patron. Close to suspected trafficking kingpin David Geffen, Clinton foundation, Jeff Koons/Abramovic, both know Tony Podesta. I think they are both high-level targets to investigate at the very least.

Well I was mostly just commenting on how the shills use the narrative that A5 is a shill for Jews or something all the time in these threads. I know about the difference between Zionists and Jews.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Would connect to organ harvesting and money laundering (as art is usually used for that). So that definitely is a valid lead.

archive.is/klWKP

Are any of these ghost fleets located within the proximity of NGO locations perhaps?

Thanks for the reply. Ive had minor luck finding sealed routes in alexandria. Havent found anything in maryland yet.

Aren't there supposed to be ghost fleets of some kind of along St. John River in Florida? Some anons in past threads were talking about how the river is deep enough for submarines or vehicles modified to submerge under the water to pass through. Do you think that's possible?

Keep digging and may KeK be with you! Shadilay!

In the discord that im in everyone os saying that anon5 os disinfo

Is*

Certainly possible, i havent heard of that one. Sounds expensive too. Would make sense for the drug trade.

Wouldn't be a ghost fleet though, perhaps some abandoned places would make sense as areas to store the semi's and buses.

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB Threads/Comments.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down Sup Forums (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.

Interesting, I know next to nothing about the EU/Israeli/ME networks

Who was Epstein's operation connected to?

What about these locations as potential starting points? Philadelphia/PA, Washington D.C. and Florida? All of them have been named as trafficking hubs in the past if I remember correctly

Guys I've said it here a couple times, Trumps modelling agencies are dirty AF.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trafficking-lawsuit-idUSKBN17Y299?utm_source=AOL&utm_medium=readMore&utm_campaign=partner

GOYIM BEWARE THE SPINE BEETLES

A campaign official being dirty does not make Trump's organizations dirty as those are two separate entities.

Come up with some better proofs if you want to be taken seriously

thedailybeast.com/inside-donald-trumps-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models

Archived that
archive.is/I9711

You might have a point. But, if there were something they'd start the arrests along the edges wouldn't they?

We'll just have to see where it goes.

Until then...
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-hosted-parties-cocaine-teen-models-report-article-1.2843615

Oh thats easy. Railroad tunnels that have long since decommisioned are frequently used as storage by the military. Theres thousands of old competing railways to pick from.

Checked

Bump

Here is some information on the drug trafficking network that was helping Silsby move kids out of Haiti and into the US. I don't know where they were taking the kids once they got to the mainland but I did figure a few things out about the network supporting it in the Caribbean. It appeared to have ties to Central America.

Now, these details were censored from many press sources but you can still find them in some Spanish language news sites.

>border crossing was authorized by a general "Florentino"
archive.is/x1jQB

Manuel de Jesús Florentino Florentino is one of a number of generals who have been accused of drug trafficking. At one point he was wanted in the US, not sure what the current status is on that now though.

archive.is/7KNqG

According to Jorge Puello, Florentino and other generals/officials were being paid off by heads of state, who themselves were getting payments from the Clinton Foundation. I suspect that the CF was simply laundering and passing on the money from whoever wanted the kids originally since that organization is a giant middleman in some ways. Puello himself seems to be a kind of dirty guy who was set up to take the fall for the whole operation nearly becoming exposed.

While staying in the DR with the kids she'd bring with her, Silsby was being put up in lodging provided by the Catholic Church. Here is the Bishop responsible for that.

archive.is/9Brnj

Employees at the U.S. Embassy in the DR were issuing visas to these kids with Silsby knowing full well what she was doing. Puello told me he'd give me names, then bitched out and never delivered. But if you do some digging you will find that there were some intelligence agents working at that embassy for State at the time.

One final interesting note: one of the pastors who got arrested with Silsby claimed that UNICEF members were involved in stopping them somehow. This was subsequently denied:

archive.is/ofNLR

Some would be, but not all.

If you look into who/what is involved in moving the Paid Protests around, you will find it connects into Trafficking Networks.

"Ghost Fleets"(depending on which Vehicle type is being used) tend to be found parked at or close by the Distribution Centers and/or Safehouses.

Another way to look for the DC Trafficking Networks is consider how VIP's like privacy, while also being with in Driving Distance of the Job.

1) That network in particular really got it's start during 1960-1978, due to the Wars Israel was involved in during that time

2) A mix between DC & Hollywood. Also Epstein had/used Boats, not just the Express.

3) [Once you start Identifying the Veins/Arteries(Trafficking Networks), Finding the Blood in them("Ghost Fleets" & whatever "product" they are moving around), you will be able to Find the Organs(Distribution Centers, Safe houses & Breeding Farms) that will Show you the Hearts(Cities/Towns) that if stopped will make destroying the Brains(Power Structures,Governments & Corporations/Industry's running them) easier.]

Here's the reason that the UNICEF involvement was kind of odd: they had their own abuse rings happening.

archive.fo/Yf20K

>history of sex scandals
archive.is/ju19z

Someone also intentionally started a cholera outbreak there which killed a very large amount of people. The scale is still underreported and officials tried to cover it up.

archive.fo/FQc5J

The reason was the some groups were trying to come in and profit from dying Haitians using a microloan scheme. They'd finance people who were going to die and then make their money back via companies like Swiss Re which has ties to the Clintons, Soros and Warren Buffet. They have used Swiss Re for a number of operations before:

archive.is/8LGYh

archive.is/LG7IF

This might help in finding one of the networks possibly.

How many vehicles typically are we looking for to know whether or not we're looking at a ghost fleet?

>but I have a folder of outrageous, unsubstantiated obvious bullshit, take me seriously!

In regards to DC, could you say the same principle applies to a place like Malibu for the West Coast?

2) that makes sense when you look at who his clients/friends were (Clintons, Dershowitz, NY figures as well as guys like Brock Pierce and Steve Bing).

3) Might need to start drawing this stuff up on a map then. I am just struggling to differentiate East/West Coast Networks since I'm still learning about individual cells and categorizing them.

4) How do IC/Cult hybrid groups like the Finders fit into this picture?

>The Daily News could not independently confirm the report

I can't believe kek wasted a nice get like this on some shill insisting that we focus on Trump without providing adequate evidence to show a valid lead.

Proofs?

Would looking at these areas help, now that we know for sure that Tyson has moved paid protesters before? They might be within the range of some of these ghost fleets.

who are you and why are you doing this?

you have so much information it seems to me you are HH or RA

do all the pizza enthusiasts dissociate into your social memory complex? Maybe you are so dissociated that you feel like you have to take down the very thing you yourself are a part of

Is september 23 still a special day?

You sound salty as fuck.

This needs to be correlated with a map of pizza places.

What the fuck? I thought this was a meme/shill lead

twitter.com/infowars/status/891033040226459650

Apparently Awan really did subscribe to some of these Elsagate Youtube channels

That might be useful user.

What cities do they have branches in where there were paid protests?

Infowars doesn't always get it right so it's possible that they just jumped on this for clicks.

Interesting because his lawyer mentioned pizzagate a few days ago...

Well I'd love to provide solid proof, but I think that'd be much bigger news without my help. Instead this is just a heads up for what may come later. Word is the NY AG Shniederman has connected with California concerning models sent to a "resort". A name that's come up is Erik Prince, among others of high profile.

I want harder evidence as much as anyone, believe me. Just gotta be patient.

>mentioning pizzagate at all
For what purpose?

youtu.be/tfXWXNItF_Y

>What about Avalon apartments?

>heads up for what may come later
>word is

I dunno animebumper, just curious that they'd bring it up

All I know is that they run the Oakwood property which is used for trafficking. Someone could look into their stuff more.

I'm not asking you to take it as anything but a rumor. Just throw it in the back of your mind, no need to worry about it.

Here's a list of cities where they are located in general.

>For what purpose?
Why don't you want us to mention pizzagate?

>trying to discern my intentions
I just bump the threads, user.

Shill

The most common(and unsurprising) colors "Ghost Fleets" use are White and/or Black.

1) Yes

4) That depends on what they require.

That person is a Shill that is part of this Operation: 1) I'm someone who is very good with Power Structures.

2) Taking down Pedo Networks helps the Power Structures & the Public in the long run.

3) Remains to be seen.

Frank I just read htg archives and you definately got exposed. Kys

Something that got brought up last thread which is also interesting: Little Rock is a blue spot on here. It's both a reservation (poor, remote enough to steal kids/people) and also where almost every group imaginable converged for the pipeline protest. There were reports of rape and trafficking stuff there at the time.

u guys are talking about ships and i was watching this video youtu.be/P23L-zY8CeY?t=1094
that part is about shipping containers. dunno if it'll help just incase.

I'm looking for the closest city to that where Tyson is also located to get an idea.

it is somehow connected to imran awan the video says

a heat map and some info
polarisproject.org/facts