Brit/pol/ - Bamburgh Castle edition

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SINOinUK/status/890983749697011712
twitter.com/SINOinUK/status/890990968593408004
twitter.com/sally_wardle/status/891032722231230464
twitter.com/DigitalMarvyn/status/891035383395479552
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html
telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/no-more-champagne-churchill-and-money-david-lough-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=svitEEpI07E
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no thread for mini-HAPPENING, or am I missing something?

twitter.com/SINOinUK/status/890983749697011712
twitter.com/SINOinUK/status/890990968593408004
twitter.com/sally_wardle/status/891032722231230464
twitter.com/DigitalMarvyn/status/891035383395479552

New Britons are getting rather uppity.

first for grenfell

never forget

first for getting bummed in a public lavatory

Take the Vegan Pill.

YOUSORO

Canabis kills, keep it illegal

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2548669/Devout-Christian-mother-three-31-woman-Britain-DIE-cannabis-poisoning-smoking-joint-bed.html

Seventh for Yank Chicken

Just another day in London.

I'm having duck tomorrow.

They were all more British than you two racists could ever dream of being.

Britishness is a concept. It's a mindset. It's diversity, tolerance, acceptance.

I'd rather 50,000 towers full of 'brown' (what does that even mean? why does colour matter?!) Brits than hateful creatures like you.

Literally kys you disgusting people

>dies from one joint

lmao

Rightly, is that you?

Meat is never a good choice.

First for boxed munch.

12th for the man who appears on our 5 pound notes and who "saved us from tyranny" being in the pockets of (((international finance)))

telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/no-more-champagne-churchill-and-money-david-lough-review/

KEVIN FROM RUGBY

Is Dunkirk worth seeing lads?

paki

Remove the onion and add garlic mayo and it's good to go.

1st for rummaging around in a gay mans trouser pocket

nth for Eastendersposting

But she can never have the edge Janine had. The actress isn't even up to playing it. Should have just let her go to vet school and come back to be a local vet.

That's not the point. She is written badly. Nu-Max is the best villain since Michael Moon.

HS2 will be an election winner next election. Mark my words. If LAB back cancelling it and investing in local and cross country services they will gain at least 5pp vote share which will put them way ahead

Is it just another hollywood jew 'muh anglos fought the war to save jews and homosexuals' like saving private ryan or inglorious basterds or actually worth seeing

damn he's put some weight on since his Spaced days

Literally kill yourself.

I stopped watching for a few months after Ronnie and Roxxie died due to uni work piling up. What has Max done since? All I saw was him scheming up in the Shard or something lmao

Fuck me that looks disgusting. Imagine all the calories, how does that not devastate your system?

In London lads. If the Allahu Akbar's don't get me, the rioting blacks will. It's been nice knowing you all.

lure them in, provide ample daguerreotypic evidence of their depravity and vileness, then descend upon their unworthy heads with all might of Her Majesty's Constabulary like a fist of an angry god.

part and parcel, I see.

Our sperm count is low enough as it is

Cute

KEK
E E
KEK

I wonder which story we will be most bothered about.

I may be from Pakistan but I understand what it is to be a good person. Being British is about being a certain kind of person, I am that kind of person. I don't care if somebody is black, white, brown or if they're male, female or somewhere inbetween. I don't care if somebody is tall or short, clever or less intelligent. I don't care if they're Christian or Muslim, atheist or Sikh. I love them all like I love my brothers.

Mohamod PBUH taught us the necessity and power of love, maybe one day you people will find that teaching either through experience, education or otherwise, but until then you'd be best just accepting what's happening to your country.

It's for the best.

>uses lmao at the end of a sentence that isn't funny
>watches Eastenders

You have to go back.

For all my 25 years on this earth, The Big Cheese festival has been held in my hometown. For 23 of those years you could wander in from any side, no checks, take a few cans in with you, sit on the grass, watch the cheese race and enjoy the bands all for free and probably only see 1 or 2 police officers wandering around at some point.

Its now a festival of fear, and people prefer it that way.

When our very way of life and our culture is under threat, why do we continue to sit?

But it was their idea.

it's time to THIN RED LINE

desu if Scotland is staying, NI better get in on this too.

>spending more money and time to find alternatives to nutritionally rich animal meat and produce

eastenders > corrie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> emmerdale

Same but i'm in Hampton Court I think I'll be safe

They need to be exterminated. The spiders too, probably.

First for our boards patron saint karen!

Why did you block me you big fanny?

Why are you getting so triggered? lmao

They died from falling in a pool, not uni work lad.

Janine was a total cunt. Max is taking over the properties in the square under the guidance of an East End gangster.

Beautiful man

That's a nice cat in a box. I have some pet goats.

Started with this about 5 weeks ago just out of curiosity. Don't really notice any difference to my health desu, if anything I feel slightly worse. I've been vegetarian all my life though and work out regularly, so perhaps I'm already at peak health.

>pub cut off by the tide twice a day
fuck me that sounds like heaven
i want to buy that and turn it into the cosiest comfiest pub ever

brookside >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else

And they can go back on it. They'll look like they listen to reason, something people consistently say politicians never do.

Brwhookside more like

>Labour
>The party with 8/9 Birmingham seats and an equally stupid proportion in London
As Harriet Harman put it to empty commons in 2011 it is mad that the conservative party is doing something with more opposition in it's own party than anywhere else.

Good luck user, lets get a riot playlist going.
youtube.com/watch?v=svitEEpI07E

>Caerphilly

I sucked a willy in Caerphilly

After you. I don't even like this shit, I just don't care enough to fight over the remote.

He's screwing everyone over, including his family. Some if it is for revenge, some of it for money, but I don't understand his endgame yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
>vegan gets their protein by eating 5 pounds of lettuce
what the fuck is with these people?

£65k

I have about £7k. If we can get half a dozen of us together we could buy it.

Also HS2 Will be 2/3 done next election. Based Phillip Hammond changed jobs to follow his pet project

Everything.

1688 was illegal.

In Hampton Court Palace? I'm angling for a move to the south-west, is it nice there? Would rather just leave this god-awful city altogether, but realistically that won't happen for another two years so I need to find some sort of manageable solution.

There is nothing wrong with eating healthy. If more people did it, Britain would be a better place.

She's awful but keep watching, it's so encapsulating.

Her son is mentally retarded in some fashion, and they make up illnesses to get benefits - e.g Lee, her son, can't have dairy and "the doctors don't know why" but she fed him a spaghetti carbonara with 10 servings of Double Cream in it.

yaaaaaaaaas

you can eat healthy and still eat meat though.

can someone give me a quick run down on the rightly Twitter debacle ?
Or will I have to read through the old threads

yum

Why is that kid eating a burger upside down?

I think you'll be surprised. There are a few anti-HS2 groups in parliament and there are a fair number of LAB MPs involved. They're not anti-investment, they're anti-HS2.

It's a fucking retarded project and nearly everybody knows that, even the Tories. They're just scared of upsetting their (((leaders))) since they've promised contracts

Father please tell me of when you were little.

It won't even be 2% done

Pakis out

I've been to Brookside Close. In Jimmy Corkhill's garden, in fact. It is a cul-de-sac just off an ordinary road like any other cul-de-sac. They converted the houses to normal houses a few years back and you can live in them now.

It's in Australia I think m8

Lettuce isn't really healthy though is it. And lettuce is far, far worse for the environment than meat.

Vegans are absolute fucking retards and I suggest you all make a list of about 20 good arguments so you can make them look like the cunts they are whenever you encounter them in hipster bars

Yet another stupid racist. I bet you voted for Brexit too?

1. Meat is tasty
2. I'll eat whatever the fuck I want to eat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhZvyrSeNA

You're just making me want to eat more meat.