I'm so fucking pissed with this shit. How long is it before this fucking spreads to elementary...

I'm so fucking pissed with this shit. How long is it before this fucking spreads to elementary, middle and highschools around the country.

If this spreads any further. I'm taking my kids and wife, and moving to switzerland.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/05/ethnic_studies_classes_coming.html
latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-gender-neutral-school-bathrooms-plus-other-bills-20160930-snap-story.html
seattletimes.com/education-lab/seattle-public-schools-responds-to-naacps-ethnic-studies-proposal-with-one-of-its-own/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The filth that comes out of (((USA))) tends to spread around the whole western world unfortunately.

just look at the schools in california that banned kids from wearing clothes that features the US flag because its 'racist' against the mexican illegals

If you think Europe's any better then you're in for a fucking surprise.

You fucking white people have to go. Get out.

ummm... you pretty white girls can stay tho

No. Switzerland seems to be one of the last countries holding on.

>not homescooling your kids

You better be rich as hell to even live there. And assuming that Europeans want Americans in their country is naive.

Don't worry user i'll make sure this shit doesn't happen in my classroom.
>t. Teacher

Everything that happens in the US has already been swallowed and accepted by the UKucks.

Wake up to how pretty much every modern element of culture is extremely anti white.
There is only racism against white people.
The judgments white people make about race are based in genetic science.

>holding on

The Europeans are whiter than the US yet further left, the fact is that with Trump in power all this bullshit will reverse over the next couple years when these people are threatened with losing their jobs. Europe mostly shows little initiative in preventing this shit, it will get worse there but better here

If this shit is moving towards elementary, middle, and high schools. Who says they won't enforce it on homeschooling?

They can't be bothered to, usually. They usually just point and laugh, or spout "Muh lack of socialization!" Then ignore the fact that homeschooled kids do better than public schooled students.

stay and fight you faggot coward.

>implying leftists won't make this illegal

This'll probably do more to redpill the next generation than anything we could come up with. The problem with propaganda is when there are no alternatives, the internet assures that despite (((conditioning))), the next generation will be very redpilled.

What white kids? Only kids in school now are all a darker shade.

Mass extermination of jews and liberals is the only solution.

Don't be like a scared midget mexicunt and run away from your country when it needs you most. We will purge the liberal faggotry soon enough. God bless King Trump.

it's already in public schools

oregonlive.com/education/index.ssf/2016/05/ethnic_studies_classes_coming.html

latimes.com/local/education/la-me-edu-gender-neutral-school-bathrooms-plus-other-bills-20160930-snap-story.html

seattletimes.com/education-lab/seattle-public-schools-responds-to-naacps-ethnic-studies-proposal-with-one-of-its-own/

>The Seattle School Board, the resolution says, acknowledges that textbooks, curriculum and instruction overwhelmingly include a European-American perspective.

>It also states that the board “recognizes that students whose history and heritage is taught, understood and celebrated will learn better, be more successful and develop positive aspects of identity,” and that ethnic studies helps white students better appreciate the “democratic ideal of equity and justice that the United States was founded upon.”