How does religion explain the cruel world of insects? Why would these things need to exist in this way?

How does religion explain the cruel world of insects? Why would these things need to exist in this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7Zo9vALQss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

God saw that it was good in Genesis.

I can't claim to understand the way God thinks and it would be foolish for me to try.

Nature isn't always warm and fluffy.

Sometimes survival is a cruel mistress. Red in tooth and claw.

This is an uncomfortable fact that humans are trying to distance themselves from. But make no mistake, it is the way of things.

They don't have a nervous system so they can't feel pain.

A psychopath sees pointless, cruel, viscous, and gruesome homicide as "good".
Does this make god a psychopath?

Nature's ecological janitors.

Neither do leafs.
Day of the rake when?

God is everything

You're trying to understand again.

Stop trying to understand.

Take that leap of faith and accept Jesus Christ into your life.

Why super impose your hippy ethics? Literally nothing wrong with this. We should still have duels and coliseums.

This "argument" only exist because of how comfy we are in society
Back in the 1600s no one would say anything like this because humans were still in touch with nature and actually had to work to live and could see that life comes with good and bad. Now if there is suffering somewhere it means that God's not real somehow. It's actually pathetic.

A shitposter thinks that things that happen in the animal world are "cruel" therefore they're obejctively cruel.

Happened before, will happen again.

Its not a hard concept to understand.
either murder is ok or it isnt.
Pick one.

Good luck growing veggies and fruits without insects.

>WW2 never ended
>WW2 is a continuation of WW1
>War never ends
>Earth is actually hell

This.

The world of mammals is much more cruel.

>You're trying to understand again.

It is a compulsion rooted very deeply. Like asking a fish to not swim.

insects done have the breath of life dumbo

Jews reincarnate into insects

>How does religion explain the cruel world of insects? Why would these things need to exist in this way?
God thinks that insects are metal as fuck.
Like, what kind of normal deity designs things like that?
Can your pussy as Hindu gods come up with something as metal as that?
Buddah was a huge pussy so lmao
Blood for the blood God

This is because eve ate the forbidden fruit. Mankind has sin fallen to a world of sin. Had adam and eve listened there would be no death in this world.

they also do it for free

I look forward to reading about your death, however boring it will probably be.

Not to be edgy fedoraman, but this shit right here is why religion is dying as technology and civilizations develop. The complete dismissal of intellectual curiosity in favor of a concept that may not even truly exist flies in the face of every human advancement we have had. We're the uncontested kings of this little planet precisely because we question and do our damndest to find answers.

Because Fuck you how you dare question divine creation.
All praise the flying spaghetti monster .

is he kill?

The world was corrupted by sin, and that's why bad shit happens. Come on user, this is Christfag Theology 101.

drowned

Energy Transfer.

Humans literally cry about electrical signals being transmitted through their wires. If you were to have your stomach ripped open and your entrails strung up like so much christmas garland, everything you experience would simply be the result of electrical impulses. The meaning of it is a fiction we create in our head to give it purpose.

Go read Either/Or by Soren Kierkegaard.

>le God is good because my religion says so even if I don't understand it, and I know my religion is true because God is good.

10/10 circular logic bro

Would witness your IQ>50 retardation in action again.

>there would be no death in this world.

Nor progress.

Hinduism is pretty metal.

Destruction is as sacred / necessary as creation to them. Their main god has a trident spear and wears the entire flayed hide of a fucking tiger.

they don't really know what the fucks going on, there not gonna write a book our nothing.

I still think insects were created by extraterrestrials used to spy on and record us.

>Buddah was a huge pussy so lmao

I don't think anyone who can truly embrace suffering, can be considered a pussy.

They also had literal spaceship wars with giant laser discs and atom bombs that flash-fried elephants.

So they can keep the equilibrium in nature. /leftycucks/ on overtime, huh?

SAGE AND REPORT

It's not just insects but most higher order animals including humans have shit lives with a lot of suffering. Just the way that life consumes and competes with other life in order to survive is a cruel system.

ever seen an ant hill? they don't play. it's just fate they are microscopic practically.

The more painful an existence you live as a lower being means your soul is purified and you get reincarnated as a higher being. When you reach human level you have the choice to cause pain and misery or to attain enlightenment. If you cause pain and misery your soul is dimmed and you are reincarnated as a lower being doomed to live in pain and misery again, if you work toward enlightenment you can be reincarnated as a richer/better looking human or if your soul achieves enlightenment when in human form you can ascend to reunite with the Godhead who uses enlightened souls to grow which is the purpose of him creating this life. He put his spirit into all the beings of the earth to give them the chance to grow spiritually and add to his divine power.

Shut up fuck heathens. God is great #1
Can paganfags even compete with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=I7Zo9vALQss

Please go back to where you belong

>everything I don't like is Pagan

Spider iz no insect

like some cosmic joke. kek

You blasphemed god as a psychopath and tried to protect it under intellectual curiosity. Blasphemy is always going to be dismissed and if you can't frame your curiosity another way you are not an intellectual.

Scary part is that most ppl believe this happily.

I am where I belong, on Sup Forums DEUS VULT

Shut up, did you even watch my video???

I read somewhere that the root of all evil isn't money, but the fact that everything has to eat something else alive in order to live.

Just a microcosm.

Not really much different than us, trying to take back their world.

Which is to say I approach the world with my own definition of good and feel no obligation to make my understanding greater.

You need to stop arguing against christcucks and start reading about the occult.

Insects "go forth and prosper" in ways we can only dream of. They achieve biologically what we only crudely imitate with technology. Insects are our destiny

Whether you think it's a good argument or not you are simply wrong on thinking this is a new development. Wherever people believed in a benevolent god there have been people who wondered why a benevolent god made a fucked up world

How many times has the earth been recreated do you think? How many ancient civilizations that there are no trace of because of how much the world changes over the aeons?

They're robots made of protein that make the ecosystem go 'round. They don't have souls they're just machines.

>made a fucked up world

It's as beautiful as it is fucked up. Your perspective is tainted.

You can know without the act of thinking

The expulsion from the garden of eden was quite literally when man decided to think, his need to describe everything around him became a evil circle of tougth, forever destined to think without ever reaching a conclusion, this world is to complex to put into words yet we still try to do exactly that

Tell me user can you achive knowledge without a single tougth?

god wants you to prove yourself worthy of survival

This

Religion doesn't explain anything, spoiler alert

Which books do you recommend? I've read all Blavatsky's stuff.

>retard religifags everywhere in this thread.

Jesus Christ, just accept that your religion is retarded and only follow the good/sensical/benevolent bits.
>inb4 tip harder

insects do get shit done. the only worse is probably plants.

Don't tell me what my perspective is, you don't know me and I've yet to say what I even believe, I was just pointing out that his argument was ignorant

Do you consider awareness to be knowledge?

It is only beautiful because we're not fighting for survival anymore, faggot. Do you think a sex slave forced to eat her 1 year-old son by ISIS sees life as beautiful? Would a good and all-powerful god allow for this violation of free will?

God designed nature to be cruel, and in accordance with survival of the fittest. That's him being artistic, and you're too much of a pleb to understand why his concept is infinitely better than your effeminate, gaytheist, Disney-tier vision for what nature should be like.

When adam and eve sinned, death and sickness was brought into the world, God didnt want this to happen.

Fucking this.

I know that you're disillusioned with the state of things.

God is the most "metal" of them all.

He cast down hellfire upon a city of fags and degenerates, killing them all, and making it so that anyone who even looked at the destruction would be turned into salt.

Because if you let people decide for themselves what parts are good and sensical they start killing their babies for convenience and fornicating themselves into a cancerous welfare class.

What's wrong with insects?

They did say things like this, but were murdered by christcucks and sandniggers.

Could just as easily be explained as proof that the fallability of our freewill is absolute but you'd rather choose to blame god than expand your understanding.

Dude, there's a race of ants which developed agriculture. They collect seeds, carry them up into small pockets high up in trees, cover them with dirt and wait for the harvest.

Towards what?

Suffering and survival is part of life. Insects have their place in nature.

But he did it anyway apparently. Reminder: He made the rules, he made Satan, he made evil. For fuck's sake. He flooded the world, he gased the sodomite kikes, he created hell as a special punishment.

They do experience physical stimuli or at least something that makes them avoid damage to their bodies, like we do. They don't walk in to fire, and also Ants spray acid to make insect predators retreat.

They feel something unpleasant, even if they can't conceptualise pain like we can.

Insects suck an I hate them fuck people who suck bug cock.

hey i'm pro ant. kek taking slaves and farming other insects and all that.

>It is only beautiful because we're not fighting for survival anymore, faggot.

I've had 3 forms of cancer for a decade now, I've been tortured and abused, drugged and poisoned.

Yet the world turns. Those same days that were my worst, someone else was having their best. I wouldn't still be alive if I were a half-empty person.

Awareness is all that is, for us

It is the medium through wich we know

Knowledge is not a part of us, it is like a wild animal that keeps its distance untill we entices it, or if you are lucky it will approch you

Are you John Mc Cain?

Insects in Eden are cute and harmful.

But some insects were brought to Earth by Adam and Eve on their clothes and hairs.

They were swayed by the satan, started fuck their children and become gorrubted by evolution :DDDD

And then they became cruel spiders and wasps, end of story

Everything God has ever created has been good. Somethings may have become corrupt and evil, but those things are not of his doing. Even satan was an angel of light once.

Sure I can get behind the religion can work as a moral compass.

The problem that creates is ISIS and cancerous Islam though. So it depends on the religion.

I think law as a moral compass should be encouraged, police state shit. But then corruption sets in, we should just get back to independent homesteading without politics.

Easy.
Just call them the spawn of Satan and you're good.

Considering I've never taken treatment, and never will, no.

10/10 autism bro

Based kekistani

insects don't have emotions. how is it cruel if they're unfeeling automatons?

Yea not sure why this idea is so hard to follow. As admirable as intellectual pursuit is, we're still thinking in our limited apeman brain capacity. The point is there might be some greater reasons for God doing something than your understanding. Seeing it as psychotic is just a limited perspective. What happened to just admitting 'we don't know yet'?

Shush with your logic!!

some ants enslave the young of other ant colonies.

They also eat the secretions of Aphids and protect them and take them with the colony when they move, like cattle.

On the other hand there's the fact that many life forms have developed a symbiotic relationship with each other. We wouldn't be able to survive without the bacteria cultures in our colon, plants "want" to get eaten to spread their seeds and need insects for reproduction in most cases and it doesn't hurt them at all when animals or humans eat their fruits. Circle of life isn't always just cruel.

People that sin are reincarnated as insects.

Could you imagine any worse lifespan than being an Ant or a Bee or a Spider?

Constantly getting murdered in a completely meaningless world.