‘Indians have high threshold for tolerating stench’: Israeli stink bomb fails Kashmir tests

‘Indians have high threshold for tolerating stench’: Israeli stink bomb fails Kashmir tests

rt.com/news/397724-israeli-stink-bombs-india/

An Israeli crowd control stink bomb known as the Skunk, which smells like raw sewage and rotting bodies, destined for employment in the restive region of Kashmir, was rejected after it was found that Indians easily ignored its smell, local media report.

Can't jew the poo

That's classic. Stereotypes don't come from nowhere though.

Poo in the loo meme

>checked
And
>confirmed

You gotta be able to out-stink shitting streets and rotting corpses in your drinking water.

The bar is high.

lol fucking hell. Literal shit AND rotting corpses where they bathe.

No wonder this didn't affect them whatsoever.

Evolution is amazing, y'all.

Whose idea was it to make a stink bomb out of the smell of an Indian street and to then employ it against Indians?

I came for the poo in loo memes
don't disappoint me lads

bait thread anyway
since this is long battle between 2 dravidian races they hate each other for millenia now.
this is just too portrait indian has rotting smelling people.

nice try kike

With all the horrid diseases running rampant in India, I figure in 200 years or so we'll be using Indian blood as a cure-all

WHERE ARE THE INDIAN FLAGS?

funny how things are

Whenever I feel bad about the situation in my country I remember India exists. It's kinda like the Anthony Burch situation but with a country.

I would fertilize "forehead blood" lady with my white imperialist seed over and over and over.

Whenever I feel bad about the situation in my country I remember Brazil exists. Weird how that works huh?

kys pedo

wtf? She looks to be early 20's.

they're small girls, the vid is on the thread I posted and they're like 15 at most

source

Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

olfactory fatigue is a bitch.

i have a huge bird cage full of budgies in my bedroom. i can't smell a thing, but anybody who walks into into my room claims there's a tremendous, nauseating smell of bird shit.

i wanna give the cage a good scrubbing, but i don't want to scare my skittish birds.

fpbp