Yes, goyim

Yes, goyim.

White parents are always doing things wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4oAgYOpnL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are all white people as fragile as you?

White parents who do not tell their children "around blacks never relax" are definitely not good parents.

Fuck these two jewesses.

Maybe black parent(s) should stop filling their kids' heads with "WHITEY GON GIT YA!"

you mean black parent, singular, don't lie

Geez, the clinton daughter really looks like a lard sack

Agreed, fuck nonwhites!

Black parents should stop being criminals and telling their children it's okay to steal/rape/murder

The Talk: Nonblack Version. Or, Around Blacks Never Relax.
takimag.com/article/the_talk_nonblack_version_john_derbyshire/print#axzz4oAgYOpnL

"Chelsea"
I swear, 20th century onward american names are probably the worst after sandnigger ones.

>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

I'll start right after black fathers start having the conversation with their kids about not raping and murdering white people.

Jokes on you, there are no black fathers

For starters, blacks need to tell their kids that stealing is wrong.
Acting like a nigger should also be mentioned as uncivil behavior.

White people have a reason to be fragile. They are the only people who actually suffer from racism AND white civilization is the only thing that keeps the modern world ticking over. Fuck up white people and humanity is doomed. So, unlike niggers who are redundant parasites who contribute nothing to humanity, we HAVE to be more mindful and alert.

You don't understand what it's like to be the superior race and have all of that responsibility on your shoulders.

FUCK OBONGO AND FUCK BLACK PEOPLE

powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL powerful >POWERFUL

Yes, goyim. You children need to be made weak and subservient to minorities. Feminize them.

"Remember son, as a white man you have to work twice as hard as any other group if you want to be successful."

I'm really getting tired of this. Is white liberal self-loathing ever going to go away?

The American liberal has never stopped hating America so I guess I have my answer...