Mohammed did nothing wrong

He wasn't murderous rapist pedo warlord and he didn't tryed to suicide

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

He was a degenerate semite. Fuck him.

Hes right. Der Fürher supported the Islamic faith, what has he been wrong about.

Nah, but he was possessed by spells

And a teenage Jew girl poisoned him

bestiality is forbiden in islam

The religion has been reformed several times the current mad version was created by Mohammed abd alwhab or whabism how was an anglo jew puppet read his history to know what I mean it is not the original version and many korans in the west are fake

According to the original story he was poisoned by aisha how was an arab girl because her father wanted to be the successor to Mohammed and took the control over arabia he was killed because of political struggle Mohammed abd alwhab was poisoned by his jewish wife not prophet Mohammed you are confusing two different historical characters from different times

No one gives a fuck mate. You animals will always be a laughing stock to us.

These people are different in everything they look similar to you but the are different and the war is not for the reasons they told you

Don't you have a little boy to molest? Remember to do it inside so Allah doesn't see.

It seem that you fall to the propaganda may the lord revile the truth to you and may he forgive you

I'd tolerate your religion if you didn't deny cause and effect and FFS stop fucking your cousins. you are literally ruining humanity through inbreeding.

I've never met a goat named "nothing wrong." Must be an Arab thing?

From my experience with my people here we don't deny cause and effect and I don't fuck my cousins neither my father do still for some reasons many people marry thier cousins it is more of a social thing no islamic one

bestiality is forbidden in islam

well shit, you must have forgotten already since they guy who invented that doctrine was a retard. Didn't Muhammad marry his cousin ?

Well this is a common misconception Mohammed marry a women from a clan that is part of his tribe not from his clan she is considered cousin by some standards and sorry I made a mistake my mother isn't my father cousin she is from a different tribe

you guys are no fun at all.

Sorry for disappointment :(

Stop fucking your cousin then

I don't I'm not married yet

wtf am I reading?

>I don't fuck my cousin because we aren't married yet
kek

Sorry bad english I'm not married I'm single

I don't want to marry my cousin or duck with her