Explain this, bongs

This isn't even a meme anymore

explanation is pic related

let's not forget pic related

I am out of here at the first chance I get. Embrace me USA

Funny thing is I'm moving to E. Europe in a few months.

Girls jack off to your accent here, you'll fit right in.

Eastern Europe is fine for the most part. I like it, recommend Poland, Czechia or Slovakia.

BREXIT WILL FIX IT GUYS

That is the dumbest fucking layout for I graph that I have ever seen

I wish I could into delicate english pronunciation, been living here for 10 years. I can mimic generic american better from years of brainwashing by your dominant culture through media. maybe I won't like states after all but for now I consider you the goat

it's called a population pyramid chart, and it's the most widely used data visualization for demographics in the field. it represents age groups and their sizes in an easily accessible way, and in this case ethnic groups.

Some friendly advice, only go to the south if you have a good job set up, you do not want to end up living in a big city surrounded by....well you can guess.

No fucking idea about the north, really a mixed bag

Any hope getting a job over in the States with a humanities BA (Hons) from a decent university? Utterly regret taking such a degree, but I have a 2:1. Currently running a business but there is no way I can meet the criteria to open a business over there.

No, do a gay marriage visa, faggot.

where are you going and why is it romania

Are Brits the Smuck?

It will never come to the 2056 estimate, race war will break out way before that. Never in history has there been a stable area with a 50/50 racial split. Either side will have to migrate.

>Brazil
>No racial war

Lmao cum de ai știut, sunt de acolo

I'll just go back to where I was born.. Ro (I know the language and still have family there)

>This isn't even a meme anymore
>people who will be 30 in 2056 have not even been born yet

SCIENCE!!