Someone explain the jew hate

someone explain the jew hate

im part jewish and I aint done nothin i got jewish conservative frienda as well. im not religious either. I think blacks are a problem as a race in general, but what makes me a problem??? I know there are liberal jews who do anti white stuff but there are plenty of whites who are self hating cucks too so what about them? genocide your own race because some of you like niggers? please, the only real enemy is niggers and nigger lovers

picture is what the average american will look like if we let niggers take over according to national geographic...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY&ab_channel=XeniaIoannidou
qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/
archive.is/FMQI3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This kike gets it.

It seems to me like the jew hate is all based on conspiracy theories and religous delusion. The black problem is all based on real observable, documented facts.

It's because they are the root of almost all evil in the world. Digits confirm.

It's not all Jews or even most Jews. It's the fact that Jews are highly overrepresented in the media and the entertainment industry and those Jews in those industries are the biggest liberal degenerates that exist and some people believe they are trying to brainwash normal people to be liberal degenerates.

You have a natural disposition to be a scheming rat.
Sure you sound reasonable now but in the blink of an eye you would betray a goy

well Ill admit me wanting to kill all blacks shows I can be pretty twisted, if a white person stood in the way of my goals I would do what needed to he done, all i want is the blacks to be wiped off the map, then ill be happy.

its true, I wish they didnt give me such a bad name, I want them dead too, its just confusing when you are them and they are you but they really arent you.

Listen here you rodent like Kike, why do rather blame White people for coming into Africa and bothering Africans?
Africans were minding their own business in their own continent before the White man came here and ruined Africa for them.

( I am a Chinese business man based in South Africa btw)

just fuck off to isreal and leave us alone you can claim to be on our side but i dont trust a single word that comes from a jews mouth

you sound like a massive faggot, thats all I have to say about you

Jews destroyed Europe and murdered millions by orchestrating the world wars to make israel and give them even more power.

They are power hungry devils. They invented Islam as a weapon to use against us and are now directing it towards us, the whole refugee crisis and foreign wars is to depopulate the middle east for greater israel.

Jews have always been on good terms with Indians and Chinese, but never with Europeans. The reason why their populations grew so large is because they are breeding them for livestock and designer babies.

The problem isn't with jews themselves, its that jews tend to listen to other jews, and this enables a small group of jews to exert enormous influence by simply getting low ranking jews to go along with their plans.

For example there are many jews who would otherwise be against muslim refugees, for obvious reasons, but some of their leaders have brought up "muh holocaust" as a reason to support refugees and like sheep they listen.

The real issue isn't really with jews themselves, but rather international jews who have more loyalty to each other than their host nations.

Jews are pretty much genetic whites, but their leaders have convinced them they aren't white and therefore hurting whites helps jews, which it doesn't obviously since the way they plan on hurting whites is by importing muslims than want to kill them.

youtube.com/watch?v=5uzvJsQpxMY&ab_channel=XeniaIoannidou

Many jews seem to think having a shit ton of different minorities around will keep attention off of them. You just need to watch that video to understand.

Aliyah - do it. Don't be a kike, be a hebrew.

what in tarnation, I did none of those things. i just want to kill all blacks because they are ugly and they get laid too easily because girls are hoes when we dont keep them down ruining the woman for us we are screwed if we let them overrun us with their high birth rates. But I guess you dont give a shit youd rather rot in your moms basement getting fat and having no sex and clinging to ridiculous conspiracy theories that only uneducated hicks will believe you need to wake up

Well all this widespread hatred of them isnt helping. Maybe more feel the way I do but we are alienated because you spread hate and lies about us when we would otherwise want to help you.

>flag
of course

You're a dirty, disgusting and degenerate kike. I want you to know that Black people & their Chinese allies will outlive the Jews and their kike state of israel, and there is nothing you can do about it. You genocidal zionist scum

youre just making us hate kikes more

Fuck off kike before i shove shellfish down your greedy throat

We won't genocide the blacks for you. Your remark smacks of being "Let's you and him fight, goy" tactics. If some uppity nigger thumped his chest and postured around you, that's too bad.

ahaha most chinese hate the africans youre just a retarded chinese

how??

so what do you even care about? why are you hear? whats your point?

I care about lots of things. Stop barraging me with questions just because I'm not some bloodthirsty black hater, Schlomo.

This guy has a point.

well then youre a cuck then, and clearly a jew hater, you make no sense to me

There are too many people that mindlessly blame every single Jew for every single problem in the world
For every single liberal Jew in the world there are 25000 self-loathing retarded white people

Shut up goy

>The black problem is all based on real observable, documented facts.
As is the Jew problem.

You're wrong kike, most of us Chinese hate the Jews. That is why we even recognise the State of Palestine, and that is why we are busy supplying Iran with latest weapons technology

This is why. Personally I got nothing wrong against all Jews, but zionists need to die

qz.com/945053/china-has-an-irrational-fear-of-a-black-invasion-bringing-drugs-crime-and-interracial-marriage/

thought you were on our side, you disapoint me chinese man, have fun with your interracial black takeover

Always archive
archive.is/FMQI3

Because a black person is only degenerate because of their environment. Statistically speaking, black people live in poorer areas due to (((systematic racism))), less education, teenage pregnancies, etc. They can rid themselves of such behavior by improving themselves and leaving the ghettos. I'm not a white nationalist by any means so that's why I believe this. But Jews have shown to be irredeemable. Hell even the Jamaicans who have immigrated to England in the 70s assimilated and accepted British culture. Jews have been in Europe for centuries and still haven't assimilated, so that's why the stole the West Bank because muh holocaust. Jews also control most of the wealth in the United States because of Nepotism and corruption. What's even better is the Jews literally blame it on white people. They are the only "oppressed" group to ever have more power then their "oppressors" and if you go by bullshit leftist thought, racism = power + discrimination. And the white man can discriminate but the noseberg has the power.

Also Jews control the media. The media is semi-responsible for polluting our culture with degenerate filth. Don't even get my started on the dumb ass propaganda tactics you guys pull. If you're even slightly against Israel for even pussy humanitarian reasons such as the shameless murdering of Palestinians, you'll be labeled an Anti Semite and have you're life ruined because the Jew who said you're a bad person is you're bosses Rabbi or cousin.

you must be a cuck

faggots cucks control the media jews and whites alike

Keep your false flag propaganda to yourself you miserable kike. China will never abandon it's African allies for the benefit of you kikes and your temporary so called country of israel

Whether you like it or now, Jews control our media, our FED, Hollywood. So it's not a matter of being anti-semitic, it's a matter of using these institutions to destroy the West from the inside and out. I think you can see the level of degeneracy is reaching critical mass. Jerry Springer was the epitome of normalizing degeneracy, so it's very easy to make the connections. Whether by chance or design, their influence on our society has been extremely detrimental.

Goddamn it's so beautiful

>im part jewish and I aint done nothin i got jewish conservative frienda as well

There is not a Jew on the planet with grammar this bad - 3/10 troll harder newfag.

I like Jews because they are genetically very intelligent, hard-working, and PASSIONATE (fuck I can't stand robot people). I don't like however that they display way less empathy towards outsiders -- very similar to other middle-easterners. I'm from northern Europe, with my ancestors being genetically very trustworthy and empathetic b/c the biggest killer is the climate/famine not other tribes. So I can't stand two-faced people. However the kind/generous Jews I know are some of the best people I've come across.

>explain the jew hate
>I think blacks are a problem
you mean your pets, right?

it's all larping nazis masturbating to hitler.

lol chinese cuck

China & Africa will always be united, even against the Jewish menace

Racist are fucking stupid.

Im black with a hot white fd who I fuck hard every damn day and plan to bless her with many beautiful mixed babies. You jealous that im black and getting laid with sexy white woman while you hold your little peepee in shame because white woman would rather a strong independant black man?

I think so.

>Blacks without whites
The person's hand in the picture is white you dumb cunt
>whites without blacks
Your meme is shit, like the color of your skin

you're still a fried chicken lover dindu nuffin' nigger faggot.

>picture is what the average american will look like if we let niggers take over according to national geographic...

can't wait

Do you accept the fact that Hitler did nothing wrong?

4.8/10 for obvious larp