What are good rebuttal to liberals

who blame any differences between niggers and whites on culture, colonialism, systemic oppression, etc. ???

I think one argument is that West Virginia is super poor, but the crime rates aren't high. Any other stuff like that? Quick mindfucks to redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aLsk7GcmSho
youtube.com/watch?v=07poccvnYOA
alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/why-blacks-destroy-everything-they-inherit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys
This is all you need tell them.

"DIE BOOMER DIE! KYS"

Can't let thread die before getting sum knowledge...

You give me an example of what a lefty nigger commie might say to you and I'll rebuttal it

"All those FBI stats about rape/crime/IQ etc. are all just products of systemic oppression. The average IQ of japanese and chinese immigrants raised drastically after a generation or two of living in America. We need to give time for African Americans to assimilate and catch up for things to be equal. Thomas Sowell said so."

youtube.com/watch?v=aLsk7GcmSho

Seems like a pretty simple one to me African Americans have been free since slavery ended in 1865 long before the Chinese and Japanese immigrants ever arrived. Also remind them that the Irish were used as slaves for hundreds of years by the British Empire and they still manged to have a high average IQ just like the rest of Europe

>colonialism
Ethiopia was never colonized and it's still shit, alternatively colonialism was a net gain to African countries and they universally failed to capitalize off that.
>Culture
Race is the root from which culture stems, differences in hormone levels and cognitive structure result in behavioural differences.
>Systemic oppression
Usually simply asking for an example of modern institutionalized racism is enough, sometimes I claim that whites are victims of systemic discrimination.

Good point. I do like to bring up how Brits ended slavery (didn't invent it) and that America's bloodiest war was over ending slavery. (Big mistake. Should have just castrated them like sand niggers did.)

Anyway, devil's advocate: "Irish are white so it wasn't as hard for Brits and Americans to stop their discrimination. There is still racism permeating the system. Until everyone stops their implicit bias then blacks aren't caught up."

>We need to give time for African Americans to assimilate and catch up for things to be equal.

Here you go

If you could end liberalism with the simple application of facts there would be no liberals.

Mocking them is all you can do. If they get no virtue from their pathetic virtue signaling their lives are meaningless.

Why would you argue with a retard?

That's good. Didn't know about Ethiopia. Thanks.
Right. Which is why I want nice phrases like "Anti Racist is a code word for anti white." Even fairly intelligent moderates don't make their minds up on facts. As for liberals, emotional jabs that are effective are welcome too.
Love that, but they always deny that IQ is even a real thing. And if they admit it's real, they say it's all society. "Racism makes niggers stupider than Koko! We need more $$$ funneled to marxist public school teachers ASAP!"

>If you could end liberalism with the simple application of facts there would be no liberals.
This. They run on Bellyfeel, not logic. The only way to beat them is to out-meme them and bring them over to our cause.

How was colonialism a net gain?

(For Africa)

Better infrastructure, medical services, schools, language and - if you want to confuse your liberal friends - it brought more ethnic diversity.
The most "successful" African nations, meaning the ones with slightly higher quality of life, jobs and food, are the ones that built themselves on the Western model, and it all started with colonialism.

Thanks

Np.
>mfw I thought you were trying to start an argument

I just show them my cock, that usually shuts 'em up.

Jared Taylor talks about his experience in West Africa redpilling him. He's said it in many interviews. Right around 3:40

youtube.com/watch?v=07poccvnYOA

alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/why-blacks-destroy-everything-they-inherit/
All it comes down to is stupidity. From America liberals to African niggers, these people ruin everything they touch.
They blindly accept any idea as long as it feels good, fuck without thought and have dozens of children, and attempt to exploit countries that offer welfare to save actually having to contribute. Every single act that has destroyed any nation started with the low-iq group. That is the only truth.

helicopter rides